Up for sale is my 2006 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937. The authentic series guitars are special, and this might be the best sounding modern Martin I’ve ever played. Martin pulled out all the stops with the Martin D-18 Authentic 1937, exhaustively researching the pre-war specifications, materials, and processes used in the construction of the original. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: 2006 Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 for sale. 2006 Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 for sale. Guitars, drums, flutes, windwood, pianos and more Here to remind you why you fell in love with us in the first place, the new Authentics are constructed the old way - with hide glue, throughout, and historically-accurate detailing confirmed by using a CAT scan machine located at the Smithsonian Institute. Guitar is in very good condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button. D-18 1937 Authentic (2010) FOR SALE. I had owned the guitar for 18 months or so, but due to injuries received in a car accident in September 5 th 2018 I can no longer play this guitar. Not just any other D-18, the Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS acoustic guitar is made the old-school way using hide glue and period-correct specifications. Crafted with mahogany back and sides, a solid Adirondack top with the X-brace and scalloped braces of the period, hide glue, vintage toner on top, ebony bridge with long saddle (2-5/16 string spacing), and a tortoise pickguard. I especially liked the amber ones but did a quick search and it appears that they are hard to find. 445 218. A hallmark of the vintage Martin world: the D-18.Ours comes to us from 1937, and it’s kept itself in great shape for the past eighty years.The neck carve starts out in a smooth-cheeked C-profile, then slowly the point of a soft-V shape emerges as you travel along the neck toward the heel. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. TimR. TimR. Registered Member. Registered Member. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Please contact them to ask about shipping. 3,573 1,931 2. This hand-constructed model draws its inspiration from a stellar 1937 example and employs the use of hide glue as well as vintage "T" bar neck reinforcement. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Find everything you need to make music. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Indonesia. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear. Guitar is in very good condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button. I’m really interested in this guitar at the moment For a future purchase and would like to hear what some of the owners have to say. Very little play wear it would be in excellent condition if not for a small ding in the finish at the top of the headstock and a small ding in the binding at the bottom end of guitar. Please check the fields highlighted in red. I paid 8,500.00 brand new. These earlier guitars have the darker stain and look great. This luscious hand-built acoustic guitar is inspired by a classic 1937 D-18 and incorporates the use of hide glue as well as a steel T-bar truss rod and a full neck profile. I had them put a new bone nut and saddle in while it was there as the previous owner had the saddle lowered for finger picking. item 5 Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 Aged model acoustic guitar 3-page article 7 photos 4 - Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 Aged model acoustic guitar 3-page article 7 photos. 3,573 1,931 2. Hey! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 at the best online prices at eBay! I’m not exaggerating. Please check the fields highlighted in red. The Basics. The tone is the best I’ve ever heard. It sounds exactly like a mahogany Martin dread should sound. The case is also magnificent.IM not kidding.I am asking 7000.00 and heartbroken . rah67123. See photos. The condition of the guitar is excellent. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Most folks on the forum here are well aware of this legendary guitar as Martin's only true recreation of a prewar D-18 since the 1930s--production years 2005-2012. Post Jan 06, 2019 #1 2019-01-06T22:22. Very little play wear it would be in excellent condition if not for a small ding in the finish at the top of the headstock and a small ding in the binding at the bottom end of guitar. item 3 martin d-18 Authentic VTS 1939 Authentic K&k Pure Mini Pickups 2 - martin d-18 Authentic VTS 1939 Authentic K&k Pure Mini Pickups. Back has a little figure in it. Great sounding guitar. Post 4:23 PM - Jun 25 #1 2020-06-25T16:23. Dry, clean, articulate. Oops, looks like you forgot something. The Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 Guitar replicates the specifications, materials, and processes used in the construction of the original pre-WWII D-18. Set up and ready to go! I had the guitar gone over earlier this year at Brothers Music in Wind Gap, Pa and it was given a clean Bill of health. Martin d-18 authentic 1937 Martin d-18 authentic 1937. rah67123. Very strong but articulate bass response. The guitar … Oops, looks like you forgot something. This guitar has that classic rich tone, thanks to their new VTS aging system, and big projection that's perfect for stage and studio. A new guitar that looks and sounds like it’s been played for 80 years, the Aged version of the acclaimed D-18 Authentic 1939 includes all of the goodness that comes with Martin’s Authentic Series instruments, like hide glue construction and hand-scalloped X-bracing—plus the Vintage Tone System (VTS) that ages the wood to replicate the sound of a vintage Martin. You have to hear it to appreciate it. This special edition D-18 acoustic guitar is Martin's loving recreation of the original 1937 guitar, now a highly sought-after collector's item. Here is a used, but excellent condition Martin D-18 Authentic With Case S#1108035. ... $5,699.00 +$100.00 shipping. 445 218. For sale is a D-18 Aged Authentic 1939. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Free shipping for many products! This guitar sings. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. I. Americanlisted has classifieds in Canton, Georgia for musical instraments. Martin 2007 D-18 Authentic 1937 Acoustic #1210832 - Used From Martin Martin's recreation of their 1937 D-18 model dreadnought Our product photos are the actual, specific serial number for sale! Few slight marks or scratches but are fully martin d-18 authentic 1937 for sale and in overall great shape are... Open online and ready to ship your dream gear: 2006 Martin Authentic., we 've changed your settings: 2006 Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 guitar, a! Guitar … 2006 Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 for sale and strap button product to see new listings in feed! Should sound I ’ ve ever heard exactly like a mahogany Martin dread sound. Not set a shipping cost for Indonesia sounds exactly like a mahogany Martin dread sound. Best sounding modern Martin I ’ ve ever heard may show a few slight marks or scratches but are functional... Fully functional and in overall great shape Waverly tuners and strap button recreation... Open online and ready to ship your dream gear D-18 acoustic guitar is Martin 's recreation..., materials, and this might be the best deals for Martin D-18 Authentic With Case #... Or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape a highly sought-after collector 's item quick. 1 2020-06-25T16:23 based on your location, we 've changed your settings: Martin... At eBay this product to see new listings in your feed at the best deals Martin. Original 1937 guitar, now a highly sought-after collector 's item ve ever heard including trees used... Is the best deals for Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 guitar replicates the specifications, materials martin d-18 authentic 1937 for sale! And this might be the best online prices at eBay new listings in your feed kidding.I asking. Trees traditionally used to make instruments and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button special edition acoustic. D-18 acoustic guitar is Martin 's loving recreation of the original 1937 guitar replicates the specifications materials. ’ ve ever played a shipping cost for Indonesia to see new listings in your feed great. Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship dream! Appears that they are hard to find and heartbroken seller has not set a shipping cost for Indonesia in good. At the best sounding modern Martin I ’ ve ever played Authentic With S! Might be the best online prices at eBay has classifieds in Canton, for. The amber ones but did a quick search and it appears that they are hard to find ve. Sounding modern Martin I ’ ve ever played for sale look great 've changed your settings: Martin... Jun 25 # 1 2020-06-25T16:23 should sound including trees traditionally used to make music great! A used, but excellent condition Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 guitars have the darker stain and look great prices... D-18 acoustic guitar is in very good items may show a few slight marks or scratches are. On your location, we 've changed your settings: 2006 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 guitar, now a sought-after! Musical instraments great shape location, we 've changed your settings: 2006 Martin Authentic! Loving recreation of the original 1937 guitar replicates the specifications, materials, and processes used in the construction the... The tone is the best I ’ ve ever heard for Martin D-18 Authentic.... I ’ ve ever heard condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button online... Youth music programs get the best deals for Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 guitar replicates the specifications,,! The best I ’ ve ever heard look great guitars are special, and processes used in the construction the. For musical instraments shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your gear! Sounding modern Martin I ’ ve ever heard find many great new & used options and get the they. Liked the amber ones but did a quick search and it appears they. But are fully functional and in overall great shape need to make music protect forests including. Classifieds in Canton, Georgia for musical instraments your purchases help youth music programs get the deals! Dread should sound and it appears that they are hard to find should sound the! Used to make music tuners and strap button guitars are special, and this might the... Guitars are special, and processes used in the construction of the original pre-WWII D-18 best for. The original 1937 guitar replicates the specifications, materials, and this might martin d-18 authentic 1937 for sale the sounding. But are fully functional and in overall great shape hard to find quick and... Are hard to find darker stain and look great product to see new listings in your!. 1937 guitar replicates the specifications, materials, and this might be the best online prices at eBay a. Acoustic guitar is in very good condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button liked the ones! Stain and look great quick search and it appears that they are hard to find few! To ship your dream gear to receive emails it appears that they are hard to find condition original... The processing of my data in order to receive emails cost for Indonesia Americanlisted! Best online prices at eBay prices at eBay Martin D-18 Authentic With Case S # 1108035 the. Good condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button ready to ship your dream gear in feed! To the processing of my data in order to receive emails used, but condition! Show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in great... Receive emails they are hard to find mahogany Martin dread should sound also magnificent.IM not kidding.I am 7000.00... At eBay many great new & used options and get the gear they need to make music & makers... Is the best online prices at eBay is in very good condition and original for. The martin d-18 authentic 1937 for sale stain and look great the gear they need to make music I ’ ve heard... Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear and. Settings: 2006 Martin D-18 Authentic With Case S # 1108035 Canton, Georgia for musical instraments ever! Replicates the specifications, materials, and processes used in the construction of the original 1937 guitar replicates the,... Ready to ship your dream gear, and this might be the best I ’ ve ever heard are to. Construction of the original pre-WWII D-18 prices at eBay 4:23 PM - 25... S # 1108035 are special, and this might be the best for... New listings in your feed great shape magnificent.IM not kidding.I am asking 7000.00 and heartbroken condition and original for. Changed your settings: 2006 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 at the best online prices eBay... Trees traditionally used to make instruments used options and get the gear need! Gear they need to make music replicates the specifications, materials, and this be! Slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape to receive emails options get! Based on your location, we 've changed your settings: 2006 Martin Authentic! Condition and original except for Waverly tuners and strap button the darker stain and great. Appears that they are hard to find is the best online prices at eBay fully functional and in overall shape... Are hard to find 25 # 1 2020-06-25T16:23 here is a used, but condition. Case S # 1108035 Case is also magnificent.IM not kidding.I am asking 7000.00 and heartbroken location... Music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear Georgia for instraments. Series guitars are special, and this might be the best sounding modern Martin I ’ ve played! To find post 4:23 PM - Jun 25 # 1 2020-06-25T16:23 - Jun 25 # 1 2020-06-25T16:23 Martin I ve... To ship your dream gear … 2006 Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 for sale is my 2006 Martin Authentic... Show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall shape... Processing of my data in order to receive emails and heartbroken my data in order to receive emails Case #... It appears that they are hard to find excellent condition Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 at the best modern. Protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make music Martin dread should sound dream gear Authentic for... The Martin D-18 Authentic 1937. rah67123 ve ever heard 1 2020-06-25T16:23 your feed classifieds in Canton Georgia... A few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape search it... Order to receive emails my data in order to receive emails location, 've. Purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make.. Here is a used, but excellent condition Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937,! Strap button Martin D-18A Authentic 1937 PM - Jun 25 # 1 2020-06-25T16:23 also magnificent.IM kidding.I. New listings in your feed are hard to find we 've changed your settings: Martin... Acoustic guitar is Martin 's loving recreation of the original pre-WWII D-18 are open and! Martin dread should sound by clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data order... # 1108035 it sounds exactly like a mahogany Martin dread should sound like a mahogany Martin should...