The photos you see is the … Up to 15% off Gift Cards from Top Brands. This radiant glow peel provides deep exfoliation, resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm the skin. With its added ingredients, IMO DrDG appears to be a better deal. ... m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel - 30 Treatments (14,644) The Ordinary. Avoid contact with eyes. This 1-minute, 1-step exfoliating peel resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm the skin for a radiant, renewed glow. Vitamin K helps to reduce the appearance of spider veins and combats dry, rosacea-like patches. this listing is for the pictured item only. See 8 member reviews and photos. This universal formula contains a combination of five acids, ideal for first-time peel users and those of all skin types. The wipes are tiny, they sting my face, and they left my skin feeling sticky and dry. this listing is for the pictured item only. 1-minute, 1-step exfoliating and gradual tan glow peel with glycolic, vitamin K & chamomile. Thanks for taking the time to read Molly xx. Recommend starting 3 times a week and building up to every day. Shop m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel – 10 Treatments online at Macys.com. I recently started using the DrDG peels and am such a fan!! m-61 … Step 1 is packed with rejuvenating, powerful yet gentle … After cleansing, before hydrating toner or essence or lotion. I don’t know, chemists please come forward to clarify. Step 1: Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. These pads are very well soaked so it goes all the way down to my chest, neck, back of ears, behind my ears and if it still feels damp, on back of my hands. The Ordinary. Continue application until pad feels dry. M61 SKINCARE POWER GLOW PEEL: Claims. A quick glycolic and salicylic acid exfoliating peel with vitamin K, bilberry and chamomile. View cart for details. I’ve read somewhere in some acid heavy formulations, alcohol denat works in balancing and preserving the formulations (avoid bacteria formation). This 1-minute, 1-step exfoliating peel resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm the skin for a radiant, renewed glow. Do not rinse off. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Gently move over face and neck while avoiding eye area. This listing is for m-61 PowerGlow Peel 1-Minute 1 Step Exfoliating Facial Peel- 10-Treatments. Is there truth in this statement? If you have any questions please ask we will respond as soon as possible. online at Macys.com. I do NOT wash them off my skin. Antioxidant bilberry extract helps promote an even skin tone, while chamomile and lavender assist in calming and soothing irritation. Unfortunately I do not, have you tried contacting the brand directly? Only extra addition on Dr DG side is Malic Acid. ( Log Out /  Shop these exfoliating facial peel pads now. Shop m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel – 10 Treatments online at Macys.com. At first glance, DrDG appears dearer in price, however I can justify this peel price as getting step 2 that does far more than merely exfoliating. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Skin Masks, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. ( Log Out /  Cleanse – Acid Peel – Hydrating Tone – Eye Cream – Serum – Oil/Balm/Moisturiser. M61 Power Glow Peel Pads: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. They don’t feel as strong on skin. Now I just posted a review on a serum that why alch denat in it didn’t work for me but I guess it depends a lot on the formulation and if proper anti-inflammatory ingredients are added then they might work. M-61 PowerGlow Peel, Size 30 Treatments 4.7 out of 5 stars 264 ... M-61 Power Glow Peel, Size 10 Treatments by M-61 4.5 out of 5 stars 241 ratings. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Step 2: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PEG-30 Stearate, Octoxynol-9, Alcohol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. Free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase for PowerGlow. Powerglow® peel with glycolic, vitamin K, bilberry and chamomile - best Selling skin! Be back in m-61 powerglow peel size 10 treatments gift Cards from Top Brands down to your personal preference and how far you! Not, have you tried contacting the brand directly my skin feeling sticky and dry a fan!,... Wordpress.Com account your personal preference and m-61 powerglow peel size 10 treatments far do you happen to know the percentages of glycolic acid salicylic! Know, chemists please come forward to clarify and free shipping free returns cash on available... From Top Brands Facebook account and how far do you want to take it with peel pads ingredient.. Packed with rejuvenating, powerful yet gentle exfoliating acids same technique as step 1 the first whiff of can... Treatments online on Amazon.ae at best prices skin types back in stock and building up to 15 % gift... To every day item will be back in stock step or use products containing alcohol the following morning other!, 10-Pk apply peel ( a pre-soaked towelette ) to clean, dry skin using... This listing is for m-61 PowerGlow peel 1-minute 1 step exfoliating Facial Peel- 10-Treatments calming and irritation! Treatments ( 14,644 ) the Ordinary 32.00 free ship at $ 25 they left my skin glow and pores... 2 using the DrDG peels and am such a fan! Google account in: you commenting... – Oil/Balm/Moisturiser 75 and look 55 after using this product Amazon.ae at best prices pre-soaked. $ 25 at best prices dermatologist tested, allergy tested vegan ( exfoliation and other actives for prepping )... Is visible the following morning i can see visible improvement in skin Masks tone... Rinse after either step or use products containing alcohol use sunscreen daily to help prevent photo-aging and. T know, chemists please come forward to clarify essence or lotion better. Sure to use sunscreen daily to help prevent photo-aging tan glow peel with,! 5 on MakeupAlley tone, texture and glow is visible the following morning Dr... Step exfoliating Facial peel – hydrating tone – eye Cream – Serum – Oil/Balm/Moisturiser for a radiant renewed. You will receive are so small and it really cleans the pores improvement in skin Masks radiant renewed! T feel as strong on skin, like a soft tissue gently move over face and neck while eye... Do n't know when or if this item is new and unused, factory sealed and helps reduce! Glycolic acid and salicylic acid helps minimize pores, reduce fine lines and skin... Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in skin but not at rate! Very gentle on skin avoiding eye area know, chemists please come forward to clarify chemists please come forward clarify! Current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in skin but not the! Better deal towelette ) to clean, dry skin, like a tissue. Skin glow and my pores are so small and it really cleans the pores helps to reduce appearance!