Nothing else to see here…. She was Ann Dunham, then Ann Obama, then Ann Soetoro until her second divorce. Veterans need more support than the average Joe on the street. In fact, Ann Dunham, took “Barry” to Seattle a few weeks after his birth, in late August 1961, and began studies at the University of Washington, while the Kenyan remained in Hawaii. He’s not even much of a Liberal. The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis’ house in Honolulu, appeared in Bizarre Life, Exotique, Secret Pleasures, and Battling Babes.

"Obama's mom: Not just a girl from Kansas: Strong personalities shaped a future senator", Chicago Tribune, reprinted in Baltimore Sun. Edited by Admin. I which characters in his work of fiction these went into.

She could then have presented her additional data—including that omitted from her magnum opus—in a series of articles, monographs, and/or books over the course of her subsequent career as an anthropologist.

It probably was done with the greatest respect, since that was during a time of war. Like water which quietly closes over the exact spot where a stone lay only yesterday, our little URL will disappear in the dust of history and be remembered only by a handful of individuals if it is not providing opportunity to effectively address issues and events–if it is providing opportunity to effectively address issues and events, it will not. Total disrespect for the office, the Home, and the People who support/pay His way in the world right now. If you compare Bush’s economic policy with Romneys, you find some stark comparisons. I remain unconvinced because there is no likeness in the face. It is understandable, but it is not acceptable.

Then she kept her husband's name but modernized the spelling to Sutoro. A PhD dissertation can be an acceptable piece of research, or it can be an outstanding piece of research.

He would never have made it if Corey was sitting on the nest. [2] Dunham spent her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington. I think it’s time to post this little gem once again… Like it doesn’t affect “millions of babies”. Why is it that the horrible, delusional “right wing” of the citizenry is being vindicated these days, on item after item after item? This isn’t being selfish, as any damage to the womb at later stages increases the chance of either the female or the baby dying. Tell Scott Peterson that and all the folks who convicted him for “two murders” one for his wife, Lacy and his “un-born” son, Connor. Instead of marrying Barack Obama, Sr. she has an affair with him, during which the couple scrupulously practice birth control. How can it be anything else? It is a simple fact, “If he’s not doing the job, it’s OK to LET HIM GO”. What gets me is that those that say that are the same that wouldn’t show Bush the same respect. It sounds a lot like you are just repeating the same old junk that I’ve heard from every other Romney Lover. Exactly. BHO, on the other hand, they just accepted everything that he said about himself as fact without any effort to objectively investigate whatsoever. I have read that he was on an FBI watch list and would have been arrested immediately had conflict broken out between the USSR and the US. The movie where this stuff came from “Dreams from my Real Father” is very powerful and full of actual evidence but we find ourselves not wanting to believe it because we are in America. I don’t really care what his Mother did or didn’t do, I just hate being lied to then being ridiculed for having the audacity to mention it. According to the attribution in Wikipedia's article on Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, the Baltimore Sun states that she was an atheist. So Ann Dunham’s pregnancy and marriage during her freshman year weren’t all that unusual at the time. i just find it disgusting how obama gets a pass on everything. I never have, my ex is black, and my best friend is black/mixed. Someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

They have seen the worst of civilisation and many are scarred for life. Don’t you think they believe Capitalism is a scam and are dying to prove it?