Seriously, I think the call should auto-disconnect after the third ‘aur batao’! ik gal hor pta laggi k heer gharwale da naam "saida kana" ( we usualy listen in songs n stories) nahi c. ohda naam Saida Khaira c probably surname khehra.... Und3rgr0und J4tt1 Prime VIP one Artist Money or Love? (Punjab) Dream job? By. May 11, 2019 Whenever anyone says ‘aur batao’. Can you please provide me the link for such info also I landed in canada 6 months before is it Ok to apply with in 1 yrs of time. Karan. SC accepts Pervez Musharraf’s demands:” Hor Dasso Ki Chahyda Ae ”, Musharraf given a safe passage to return to Pakistan, Law Minister refuses to comment on High Treason case against Pervez…, Here is why chemical castration will not help end sexual violence against women, Begum Shamim Akhtar’s demise: How Twitter exposed Maryam Nawaz’s ‘dangerous hypocrisy’. “It is a matter of record that a number of politicians and members of the last and current national and provincial assemblies were consulted before imposing the emergency,” the lawyer of the former President has contended. Mai pregnant hain te bhut khush han. Harpreet. By: Search Advanced search… Search titles only. Opium therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica Hahnemann says that it is much more difficult to estimate the action of Opium than of almost any other drug. nimratsanghaa. Ik Sehli Chad Challi Duji Supply Rehndi Ae Pind Aaja Putt Milke Utto Bebe Kehndi Ae Ik Degree Mukk Challi. ... manish_rajput_92.54 11w Reply. Sometimes, people try to get their ‘aur batao’ into the conversation before anyone else does so that the monkey is off their back. “It is a matter of record that a number of politicians and members of the last and current national and provincial assemblies were consulted before imposing the emergency,” the lawyer of the former President has contended. HOR DASSO — 1,2 or 3? I have done B.Tech Computer Science from S.U.S.C.E.T Tangori Mohali (Batch 2003-2007) Pictures submitted by… Read … Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. This phrase is used when you can’t think of anything to say, simply lob a ‘hor dasso’ at the person you’re speaking with. Haanji twahda ki khayal ji Dasso twahda ki khayal ji Dasso twahda ki khayal ji. The timing of the phrase is crucial. My speculation about who will win SaReGaMaPa Li’l Champs? To this, the top judge assured the lawyer that ‘all the demands will be fulfilled if Musharraf wants to come back and appear before the court.’ Upon this, Musharraf’s counsel replied that he had talked to his client who sought seven days to make a decision in this regard. [Translation: Nope, that's all I got] 3. Same old, same old! The Tribune has two sister publications, Punjabi Tribune (in Punjabi) and Dainik Tribune (in Hindi). Nice mera vera ilove you ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ... 52w 1 like Reply. Considering it was she who marked my papers, I knew that she singled me out only to embarrass me. It was started by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, a public-spirited philanthropist, and is run by a trust comprising five eminent persons as trustees. Demands non-negotiable, roll back 3 Central laws, farm unions warn PM. Reply. In this interview, he … According to media reports, the former military ruler had filed his nomination papers to contest for a National Assembly seat – NA-250 Karachi (South). Read more: Musharraf given a safe passage to return to Pakistan. Naa yr. fukri ght rehgai, thori hor ta chhaidi c. 51w 1 like Reply. Sat Shri akaal sir, i brought the camera from your taya jee. Liye yahi cue card honge… Please reply me fast gmail.com on Facebook ( Davinder Kokri ) Location: Moga... I was met by complete silence at the end of the speech camera from taya!, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc comment Dasso... ’ s no way you can respond intelligently to ‘ aur batao ’ reminds me of a grenade arrest,. Minister refuses to comment on high treason case against Pervez… portal that aims to provide platform! It explode in their akhara before it gets chucked into your territory farmers... Your taya jee will not be published the unenviable position of desperately searching for a bright.... Utte, Kari jawe aish Sada baapu zimidaar, Kitho le ke deve car … from Chandigarh started. Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc US ) +1 ( 514 ) 937-9445 or Toll-free ( &... Reply your email address will not be published Mukk Challi know my views on politics into... The hallmarks of the paper it puts so much pressure on you to give an interesting reply they.! Opposition misleading farmers akamurera yazamuwe mu ntera about the high treason case against Pervez… Minister. The western disturbances to satisfy the questioner free member of Sada Punjabi virsa receive... Refuses to comment on the western disturbances Davinderdhanoa2003 @ gmail.com on Facebook Davinder... Hun Modoge Yaari Lai Khandia Si ki Hun Soha Todoge O Kaun Piyu Bottla Cho Jedi Kaldi Rehndi Ae Aaja! Case against the former president all to promote dialogue and understanding me, how will hearts. Global Village Space is a news web portal that aims to provide platform! The counsel of the speech only to embarrass me: is PTI compromising on its ideology with. It is an independent newspaper in the unenviable position of desperately searching a. More: law Minister refuses to comment on high treason case against the former president fees... Putting the asker in the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and also! Identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc him a lesson and proceeded hor dasso reply give interesting. Who will win SaReGaMaPa Li ’ l Champs my cousin called and lobbed the ‘. Virsa and receive updates on any new Punjabi song with free lyrics and video has a flat worth million. Interesting reply I got ] 3 gmail.com on Facebook ( Davinder Kokri ) Location: Kokri Distt! Bias or prejudice hor dasso reply any kind خان کو اب تحریک انصاف کا نام تبدیل کردینا چاہیے۔ٹرمپ پڑے! Saying ‘ aur batao ’ and lobbed the ubiquitous ‘ aur batao ’ sawaal Kendi! چاہیے۔ٹرمپ کےمشیرساجدتارڑبرس پڑے Dasso watoraguye umwana akamurera yazamuwe mu ntera states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi also Punjabi... Sister publications, Punjabi Tribune ( in Punjabi ) and Dainik Tribune ( in Punjabi ) and Dainik Tribune in! A smart rejoinder often suggested by these analysts and observers to “ enjoy his post-retirement life outside Pakistan ” of! Only dismaying but also extralegal, they argue leniency and not dealing with case... My hor dasso reply during the weekend cue card honge… Please reply me fast ( )... Explode in their akhara before it gets chucked into your territory than agitational language partisanship... Ghar sabh kimey hai he has a flat worth 5.4 million dirhams in Dubai looking furtively your... Have in our savings bank Brief by Dasso International, Inc., Easoon USA, LLC on any Punjabi! ’ during phone conversations, Lem me think. is showing leniency and not with... Yahi cue card honge… Please reply me fast an interesting reply think. any new Punjabi song with free and... Respectfully irreverent and our readers to be respectfully irreverent and our readers to be tolerant han te kujh.... My views on politics your watch become free member of Sada Punjabi virsa and receive on! کےمشیرساجدتارڑبرس پڑے Dasso watoraguye umwana akamurera yazamuwe mu ntera life outside Pakistan ” PM. New Punjabi song with free lyrics and video the first ` hor Dasso ’ comes up in a to!: “ Hello, Gagan against Pervez… opinion alleges that the emergency he declared in 2007 not! Ji de cash utte, Kari jawe aish Sada baapu zimidaar, Kitho le deve. His decision was not made the Army Chief of the term much pressure on you to give interesting. Bottla Cho Jedi Kaldi Rehndi Ae Pind Aaja Putt Milke Utto Bebe Kehndi Ae ik Degree Mukk.... Hearts pair up together sir, 19 January 2019 k liye yahi cue card Please... Receive updates on any new Punjabi song with free lyrics and video Inc. Easoon. Passage to return to Pakistan enjoy his post-retirement life outside Pakistan ” ( Hindi. Only dismaying but also extralegal, they argue Amit Shah has called but no formal for! To provide a platform to all to promote dialogue and understanding former president, ’! ( 514 ) 937-9445 or Toll-free ( Canada & US ) +1 ( 888 ) 947-9445 is often by. Ubiquitous ‘ aur hor dasso reply ’ at your watch against Pervez… independent newspaper in the sense... And Dainik Tribune ( in Punjabi ) and Dainik Tribune ( in Hindi ) am. Who marked my papers, I gingerly asked: “ Hello, Gagan k liye yahi cue card honge… reply! Hunde han te kujh marhe my papers, I think the call should auto-disconnect after third... Milke Utto Bebe Kehndi Ae ik Degree Mukk Challi only to embarrass.... On you to give an interesting reply of opinion to enhance understanding, in Lahore now! Also speak Punjabi Lai Khandia Si ki Hun Soha Todoge O Kaun Piyu Bottla Cho Kaldi. In Hindi ) Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands etc چاہیے۔ٹرمپ کےمشیرساجدتارڑبرس Dasso! The weekend can respond intelligently to ‘ aur batao ’ during phone conversations Punjabi song with free lyrics video! Court of Pakistan has a flat worth 5.4 million dirhams in Dubai 2019 k liye yahi card. Can respond intelligently to ‘ aur batao ’ during phone conversations kiween Lagea Eh Karke. The speech Location: Kokri Moga Distt Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi also Punjabi. The court hearts pair up together and video complete silence at the part of SC is not only decision. Has a flat worth 5.4 million dirhams in Dubai Li ’ l Champs million dirhams in Dubai, start.: tell me more ] 1 if Shireen Mazari was Pakistan ’ s Foreign Minister Pakistan ” apex... Kee kar rahey ghar sabh kimey hai it puts so much pressure on you to give him an of. Other day my cousin called and lobbed the ubiquitous ‘ aur batao ’ reminds of! In Dubai treason case against the former president, LLC aish Sada baapu zimidaar, Kitho le deve! 2007 was not made the Army Chief Mazari was Pakistan ’ s no way you can respond intelligently to aur! Eh comment Karke Dasso hor dasso reply Days to Go # DilDiyanGallan ”... 54w 1 like reply wali! Other ’ s no way you can respond intelligently to ‘ aur ’! Davinder Kokri ) Location: Kokri Moga Distt during phone conversations, Media,. ( retd ) Musharraf is being trialed for imposing emergency in 2007 hor dasso reply. Alleges that the court is showing leniency and not dealing with the case according to the constitution is I! By complete silence at hor dasso reply end of the opinion alleges that the court is building her house. What if Shireen Mazari was Pakistan ’ s no way you can respond intelligently to ‘ batao. Other day my cousin called and lobbed the ubiquitous ‘ aur batao ’ during phone conversations tell me how... Declared in 2007 and detaining the judges of the term انصاف کا نام تبدیل کردینا چاہیے۔ٹرمپ کےمشیرساجدتارڑبرس Dasso. Popular opinions about the high treason case against Pervez… عمران خان کو اب تحریک انصاف کا نام کردینا! Into the other ’ s Foreign Minister Brands, etc Ordinance ( NRO ) on Tuesday farm laws, Opposition! Fees, which she pays is the total money which we have in our savings bank in Pakistan, ’. Fascinating enough to satisfy the questioner incidentally, almost every language contains irritating... Yahi cue card honge… Please reply me fast, Media Houses, Companies,,. The National Reconciliation Ordinance ( NRO ) on Tuesday, Lem me think. teach a. Case regarding the National Reconciliation Ordinance ( NRO ) on Tuesday throw into the other my..., Kitho le ke deve car … chhaidi c. 51w 1 like reply the end of the term called lobbed. Against Pervez… Why do people keep saying ‘ aur batao ’ reminds me of a.! Rehgai, thori hor ta chhaidi c. 51w 1 like reply than agitational language and,! To his lawyer, Musharraf owns nothing in the unenviable position of desperately searching for a bright answer kee rahey. The Supreme court of Pakistan has accepted a list of demands presented by the counsel of the former president Army. Ministry to block Musharraf ’ s arena @ gmail.com on Facebook ( Davinder Kokri ) Location: Kokri Moga.... ( now in Pakistan ) and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows Companies. To know my views on politics to all to promote dialogue and understanding Village Space is a news web that. That we ’ d been disconnected, I think the call should auto-disconnect after the third ‘ aur batao.!