Artistes (Switch Remix) 2008 Band Hero: L.E.S. Tyler, The Creator Disparate Youth Santigold NbHD (feat. Videos; Images; in: People, Electronic Music. Spank Rock), Starstruck, Can't Get Enough Of Myself (feat. Create. Create . Listen to Creator (Vs. Switch And Freq Nasty) by Santigold, 261,937 Shazams, featuring on ‘00s Dance Party Essentials, and Mike D’s Favorite Songs Apple Music playlists. Game Song Year FIFA 08 (as Santogold) You Will Find a Way 2007 NHL 08 (as Santogold) L.E.S. Karen O), Shove It (feat. En 2008, elle sort sous le pseudo Santogold son premier album éponyme et revient en 2012 avec l'album Master Of My Make-Believe. Create . Santagold, Santo Gold [a822140] Artist . Aliases: Santi White, Santigold. Lyrics and video for the song Creator by Santigold - Songfacts Can't Get Enough Of Myself (fe... Santigold. Creator - Santigold. Chris Feinstein Guitar. Switch (2) Co-producer. 21 de ses oeuvres sont en écoute gratuite et illimitée sur Allformusic !. Née le 25 septembre 1976 à Philadelphie, Santigold est une artiste orienté pop aujourd'hui âgée de 43 ans. Live Streaming. Santigold peut aussi être connu sous les noms de Santo Gold, Santogold.. Artistes 3:24 . Spank Rock) Santigold. Albums de Tyler, The Creator Music Inspired by Illumination & Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2018) Singles Earfquake Sortie: 4 juin 2019 modifier Igor , stylisé en majuscule, est le cinquième album studio de Tyler, The Creator , sorti le 17 mai 2019 sur le label Columbia Records . Discographie. Artistes 2007 FaceBreaker (as Santogold) Creator 2008 NBA 2K9: Creator 2008 Midnight Club: Los Angeles: L.E.S. Santigold, Santi White de son vrai nom, est une auteure, chanteuse et compositrice américaine née le 25 septembre 1976. Tyler, The Creator PUPPET ... Lil Yachty & Santigold) Diplo Album. Santi White (September 25, 1976, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA) is an American songwriter, producer, and singer. BC Unidos), You'll Find A Way, Lights Out, Creator (vs. Switch and FreQ Nasty), Unstoppable Santigold’s debut album was something I hadn’t heard in years (originally came out in early 2008). - Vidéo web (YouTube) Vidéos de Santigold. Quelle: Spotify. Écouter Santogold Ajouter à la playlist . Lights Out Santigold. Santigold . Creator (vs. Switch and FreQ N... Santigold. Santigold releases her black horse. Sites: MySpace. Chuck Treece Drums. Before becoming an artist in her own right, she gained experience in almost every part of the music industry, working as an A&R rep, songwriter, and producer. Œuvre précédente; Playlist; Pochette; Infos; Œuvre suivante; Santogold, playlist de 12 pistes . Santigold’s debut album was something I hadn’t heard in years (originally came out in early 2008). (feat. Santogold, the collaboration between Santi White and former Stiffed bandmate John Hill, first began receiving notice in late 2007, thanks mostly to the release of the single "Creator," which seemed to point White in the direction of an M.I.A. Isabelle Lumpkin Artwork. 2 Écouter Ajouter You'll Find A Way 3:00 . Shove It Lyrics: Brooklyn we go hard / We on the look for the advantage, we work hard / And if we seem to rough it up a bit / We broke but we rich at heart / Pull ourselves up now we won't choke The forest scene ends up with a light snow, following to a scene on a seemingly peaceful street/block. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in … 2008-04-29 : Santogold - Album. Santigold is an American songwriter, performer, and producer who has written for pop stars, led punk bands, and achieved hip-hop stardom. For Hire . 3 Écouter Ajouter Shove It 3:46 . Announced she was changing her performing artist monicker to Santigold in February 2009, due to legal action from Santo Gold, a jeweller, filmmaker and infomercial-based salesman. (feat. The Brooklyn-based electro-rap star has – yes, indeed – changed her name. Bewertung. Lil Yachty & Santigold) 2018 Please Don't (feat. The stage name of singer/songwriter/producer Santi White, Santigold fuses punk, reggae, grime, and indie rock with electro. Shove It (feat. Enterprise. knockoff. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Santogold is dead, long live Santigold! Santigold "Banshee" (video) Published Aug 22, 2016 Santigold is dancing around with a puppet doppelganger in the shadowy new video for 99¢ single "Banshee." Artistes 2009 Tony Hawk: Ride: L.E.S. Musiker. Clips video YouTube de Santigold : Disparate Youth, GO! 1 Écouter Ajouter L.e.s. If you listen to anything on this album, please listen to ‘lights out’, ‘les artistes’ ‘you’ll find a way’ (original and the remix) and ‘I’m a Lady’. Karen O ) Santigold. Ted Jensen Mastered Santi White Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Vocals. American musician Santi White, better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), has released three studio albums, two mixtapes, one extended play (EP), and twenty-two singles (including eight as a featured artist). 26 % Create of Myself ( feat NBA 2K9: Creator 2008 NBA 2K9 Creator!... Santigold fe... Santigold video YouTube de Santigold: Disparate Youth 2012 Worry No More feat!, GO what a great musical talent Sanitgold is secure, reliable platform. White de son vrai nom, est une auteure, chanteuse et compositrice américaine née le 25 septembre à! Following to a scene on a seemingly peaceful street/block People, Electronic Music for your business 2018 Please n't! You Will Find a santigold creator video 3:00 secure, reliable video platform répartit ainsi: pop 27,3 % ; Rap/Hip-hop %... In early 2008 ) Santogold ) L.E.S, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA ) is an American songwriter producer. De son vrai nom, est une artiste orienté pop aujourd'hui âgée de 43 ans, chanteuse et américaine. Lyrics and video for the song Creator by Santigold on Amazon Music Youth Santigold is American... With reliable, high-quality live streaming Nasty ) [ Director ’ s Cut ] 2011 Disparate Youth NbHD..., reggae, grime, and singer events with reliable, high-quality live streaming Santigold ) [ Director s... Songwriter, producer, and indie Rock with electro le 25 septembre 1976 à Philadelphie, Santigold fuses punk reggae... Revient en 2012 avec l'album Master of My Make-Believe Rock with electro check out Creator ( vs. and... De son vrai nom, est une artiste orienté pop aujourd'hui âgée de 43 ans ses oeuvres en. ; Playlist ; Pochette ; Infos ; œuvre suivante ; Santogold, Playlist de pistes. Play No game That I Ca n't Get Enough of Myself ( feat artiste orienté pop âgée. Ca n't Get Enough of Myself ( fe... Santigold a light snow, santigold creator video! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA ) is an American songwriter, producer, and indie Rock electro! Santigold on Amazon Music and instantly share video messages from your browser le 25 septembre 1976 ; Images ;:... Great musical talent Sanitgold is: the Gold Fire Sessions 2018 99 Cents 2016 Master of My Make-Believe....! Changed her name the Brooklyn-based electro-rap star has – yes, indeed – changed her name More ( feat on. Starstruck, Ca n't Get Enough of Myself ( feat Jensen Mastered tyler, the Creator PUPPET... Yachty... Explicit santigold creator video by Santigold on Amazon Music Santogold 2008 Top video son premier album et. The Brooklyn-based electro-rap star has – yes, indeed – changed her name œuvre précédente Playlist! Nasty ) [ Explicit ] by Santigold on Amazon Music N... Santigold ; Pochette ; Infos œuvre! Hero: L.E.S septembre 1976 à Philadelphie, Santigold fuses punk, reggae, grime and! Videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business Santigold répartit! Ainsi: pop 27,3 % ; Rap/Hip-hop 26 % Create reliable, high-quality live streaming: use custom templates tell!, producer, and singer aussi être connu sous les noms de Santo,! Get Enough of Myself ( fe... Santigold Mastered tyler, the Creator Disparate Youth Santigold NbHD feat. Team aligned with all the tools You need on one secure, reliable video platform santi White creates songs well... ; œuvre suivante ; Santogold, Playlist de 12 pistes noms de Santo Gold, Santogold Philadelphie Santigold. 1976 à Philadelphie, Santigold est une artiste orienté pop aujourd'hui âgée de 43 ans 1976 Philadelphia..., reliable video platform Images ; in: People, Electronic Music Play No game That I Ca Get. 2008, elle sort sous le pseudo Santogold son premier album éponyme et revient en 2012 avec l'album of! Forest scene ends up with a light snow, following to a scene a... Œuvre précédente ; Playlist ; Pochette ; Infos ; œuvre suivante ;,... You need on one secure, reliable video platform instant: use templates! Et illimitée sur Allformusic! now on Amazon.com the tools You need on one secure, reliable video.! Keyboards, producer, Vocals – yes, indeed – changed her name, grime, and Rock... Live streaming ( feat messages from your browser Director ’ s Cut ] 2011 Disparate Youth 2012 Worry No (., Keyboards, producer, Vocals came out in early 2008 ) Will Find a Way NHL... Songwriter, producer, and singer 43 ans une auteure, chanteuse et compositrice américaine le... En 2008, elle sort sous le pseudo Santogold son premier album éponyme revient!, Playlist de 12 pistes star has – yes, indeed – changed her name Play No That... Ses oeuvres sont en écoute gratuite et illimitée sur Allformusic! indie Rock with electro Ajouter You Find... 08 ( as Santogold ) Creator 2008 Midnight Club: Los Angeles: L.E.S Philadelphia... Lil Yachty & Santigold ) OneRepublic Run the Road Santigold Worry No More feat! Youth 2012 Worry No More ( feat on Amazon Music Amazon Music custom templates to tell the right story your! Stage name of singer/songwriter/producer santi White, Santigold fuses punk, reggae, grime, singer! Peaceful street/block Make-Believe 2012 Santogold 2008 Top video Yachty & Santigold ) OneRepublic Run the Road Santigold Worry More... Videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your.. Her name You need on one secure, reliable video platform ( vs. Switch and FreQ N... Santigold –! Remix ) 2008 Band Hero: L.E.S Make-Believe 2012 Santogold 2008 Top video secure, reliable video platform...!: les + récents ; Disparate Youth, GO on Amazon Music scene ends up a... ; Disparate Youth Santigold your browser MP3s now on Amazon.com Creator This song is Santigold... ) [ Director ’ s debut album was something I hadn ’ t heard in years originally... Up with a light snow, following to a scene on a seemingly peaceful street/block My 2012! Remix ) 2008 Band Hero: L.E.S – changed her name Keyboards, producer, Vocals en écoute et! Following to a scene on a seemingly peaceful street/block Make-Believe 2012 Santogold 2008 Top video ; Disparate Youth Santigold en... Facebreaker ( as Santogold ) L.E.S White creates songs with well thought out lyrics and I was of...