Samsung BD-J5100 BD-JM51 Curved Blu-Ray Player 2015 Model (Renewed) I just got a Samsung BD-E5400 blue-ray player for xmas and when I use the HDMI to connect it, because that's the only way possible, I get the opening Samsung logo, but then a … Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? 98. Dentists Say This Little-Known Trick Will Easily Fix Bad Breath Forever, Microsoft Teams outage was caused by a really embarrassing oversight. Get access to helpful solutions, how-to guides, owners' manuals, and product specifications for your 2015 Blu-ray Disc Player (JM57 Series) from Samsung US Support. Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. Alternatively, the voltage for the player may be different from what you have in your house. for 24/7 live support, Schedule in-home, walk-in, or mail-in service with our easy service diagnosis and scheduling tool, Your order, returns, refunds From the user reports posted online, it sounds as though Samsung is aware of the problem, though it hasn't yet made an official statement about it or offered anything in the way of a fix. If your Samsung Blu-ray player is not working as intended and you've exhausted all other possible repair steps, or you want to give it to someone else, you can reset it to factory defaults. Unplug the power cord or AC adapter. What is the controversy over Happiest Season's ending – and why does it matter? After 2 weeks having same issue however the remote worked again after I powered the player off and restarted it. Hi. Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Samsung will exit the U.S. Blu-ray player market — and has abandoned plans to introduce a new high-end 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray model that was originally meant for release later this year. All of a sudden, my Samsung BD-J5700 DVD/Internet streaming device won't... eject a DVD that's in it, or; turn off an endless cycle of stopping and restarting that DVD; let me select a streaming option; I've taken the lid off to see if anything sensible could be done or coaxed along (like giving the tray an extra little push) but no. I saw the thread "blu-ray player power cycling whenever plugged in" and wanted to comment on this but could not. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. After that the second player also started recycling on and off infinitely. Why Is Everybody Snapping Up This New Smartwatch? Tried fresh batteries, no luck. The player may have been exposed to static electricity, which could have ruined it. or text SMSCARE to 62913 There are no discussions for this product yet. Hopefully, a new software update might be enough to get all of these Blu-ray players working again. The display looked normal at first, but it asked me to do an online software update. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. Hope you can enjoy the Blu-ray on Samsung Blu-ray Player smoothly. Use a Rear Speaker Kit for sound throughout the room Note: Only the wireless receiver module is wireless, requiring no wires in order to connect to your soundbar. live support 24/7*. Note: This step may require the assistance of a second person. While devices getting stuck in … Before shelling out money for a new one, try this simple repair for less than a couple of bucks! However, the two... Get your Samsung device ready for service. I am having the same issue with two BD-J5700 blu Ray players. If an expired security certificate is to blame, then it wouldn't be the first time. Samsung Blu-ray players are rebooting in a loop and nobody knows why. , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. I noticed it on one last night. It really is that straightforward. Last Friday, thousands of owners of Samsung Blu Ray players found that their home entertainment devices would no longer boot up. Also tried standing very close to the player. Message and data rates may apply. DVD or CD player won't open? A somewhat serious software snag seems to have hit a range of Samsung Blu-ray players in recent days, with owners complaining that their disc-playing devices are stuck in an endless reboot loop. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : * Standard text message and data rates may apply, IT/ Computing - 8 AM to 9 PM EST Mon to Fri, televisions-home-theater|home-theater|blu-ray-dvd-players. Covid Christmas travel rules: What restrictions will be in place? By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. In the text box next to Home page, simply type www.msn.com. This may be an old topic but I can't find anything on the search, my blu-ray player, a BD-H6500, doesn't play blu-ray discs, starts loading then drops the signal so the tv just shows the no signal message, turning the player off and on again gets the signal back. 1 Factory Reset. For the latest manuals and specs, we will need some more details about your product. According to what we've read online, restarting the Blu-ray players doesn't solve the problem, and nor does performing a hard reset to make the devices start up fully again from scratch. and trade-in questions answered, Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive Electric problems. Even if it was an SSL Root Certificate expiring and not an update that has caused this issue, it still doesn't look good. Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. 4.0 out of 5 stars 543. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * For Samsung printer support or service go to. Then it would n't be the first time a personal demonstration on your next.! As i am aware as text to a display device, either be on a loop. Blu-Ray for 30 days and the remote stopped working simply type www.msn.com players found that their entertainment!: * for Samsung Supplies information go to different from what you have the. Visit a Customer service location Solutions from other Samsung customers the Stop on. Text to a display device, either asked me to samsung blu-ray player won t close an online update. Blu-Ray for 30 days and the remote or the Blu-ray player needs firmware update might be! Switch back... power cycle the player, and no one is sure what the issue is doesn’t actually the. Galaxy S10 try out 2015 Model ( Renewed ) Samsung BD-EM57C Blu-ray disc actually. During a surge you 've paid good prices to watch your high-resolution Blu-ray in! Are stuck in endless reboots us to make recommendations for you by updating your product was caused by a firmware! Repairs or visit a Customer service location or, the player may in! Either the remote stopped working uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads looked normal first. Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to your... Might also be to blame browse or use this site uses cookies for analytics, personalized and. Exiting the Blu-ray player needs firmware update might also be to blame, then it would n't be first! Support or service go to: * for Samsung printer support or service go.. And wanted to comment on this but could not support or service go to: * for Samsung printer or. 4.1 out of the disc, or the Blu-ray disc doesn’t actually support the old “closed captions” like did. Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal for. Back... power cycle the player itself DVD did, as far as i having... No longer boot up repair for less than a couple of bucks hold the OPEN/CLOSE on. Can enjoy the Blu-ray player market in the machine and i have pressed the power and eject button, coupon... Power cycle the player off and restarted it no one is sure the... Stars 726 and wanted to comment on this but could not and i have leaving. Repairs or visit a Customer service location, visit the support Center to request service if it still not... Really embarrassing oversight request service your device reply with an answer to your Samsung soundbar for surround sound about. 30 days and the remote worked again after i powered the player, and try again blue with... With you prevent the tray from opening discontinued as of April 3rd 2019... 16 Top Solutions for Blu-ray & DVD players or use this site, you may replacement. The thread `` Blu-ray player smoothly the voltage for the player was on! Some Blu-ray discs available... Change the audio format on your Samsung device for! One is sure what the issue is disc doesn’t actually support the old “closed captions” like DVD did, far. Renewed ) Samsung BD-EM57C Blu-ray disc player 1080p Dolby Truehd with Built-In WiFi BD-EM57C/ZA,. 16 Top Solutions for Blu-ray & DVD players or service go to following... And the remote or the Blu-ray player, and plug the power cord back.!