Scar (2019) | Bladebeak however, secretly spies on Kayley and Garrett and reports it to Ruber.

Garret scoffed and said." Jack-in-the-Box | Jafar | Ramsley | Ice Colossus | Charles Hendrickson | Scar is also a hypocrite, begging Simba to spare him because they were in the same family, completely ignoring the fact he killed his own brother in cold-blood. Patton Sr. | Hector Barbossa | Pinocchio Villains | Kron | This makes the Pridelands fall into a wasteland. Get there before us. This contains other cartoon properties as well as Nickelodeon.

Characters: Kayley • Garrett • Ayden • Devon and Cornwall • Bladebeak • Ruber • Lady Juliana • Sir Lionel • King Arthur • Merlin • The Griffin • Ruber's minions • Rock ogre • King Arthur's Knights Nikabrik | Zafire |

Lip-Lip | On the back of your wagons, my men will all hide!

[Bladebeak lands and feels his new look. Mr. Wesley |

Frankie & Benjy | Alec Frost | Hunters |

Sour Bill | Bill Fawcett | Scar was originally going to reveal his allegiance with the hyenas to the pride some years into his reign instead of straight after becoming king. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

When he heard the name of Mufasa, he becomes very angry, showing a wrathful side to himself. Shang Tsung is one of the two secondary antagonists (alongside Quan Chi) of the Mortal Kombat series. Gaston LeGume (2017) | A Young girl and her mother are dragged out of their home by some Knight Armor Heartless. Mr. Dawes Sr. | Still, it's a good plan, Some witches, you know. Kakamora | However, it was mostly thanks to Scar and Ushari that Kion became the King of the Tree of Life and returned the Roar to where it belongs after being healed. Mr. Whiskers | Mr. Zira | Linda Walker | Duke of Weselton | We were just passing by and saw that you guys were in a bind we have been fighting those creatures called Heartless that have been appearing everywhere,", Squidward chimed in and said."

https://antagonists.fandom.com/wiki/Bladebeak?oldid=62291. CLU 2 | Lucifer (2015) | He commanded. The sequence was story boarded, but it was not used, being considered too dark for a Disney film. *he pushes a jackal in the well & throws two chain maces after him. Cufflingk and Underlingk |

James Hook | Kuala | Jolly Roger | After a fight breaks out, Bladebeak then defended Julianna, his mother and the injured knight from the mace wielding thug and attacks him with his "beak" making his mother proud. I have a plan, it includes you Julianna," he said as he picked her head up gently by her chin.

Wooly Bill Hitchcock | Hunter | Bowler Hat Guy |

Manipulating others.Gaining power for his own ends.Bragging about how great he is.Threatening to murder anyone that dare to criticize him. He is also shown to be highly intelligent and knowledgeable, able to manipulate conversations and situations to his advantage with relative ease. To go back to war and violence," he said tauntingly as he stalked Kylie and Julianna. Scar is notable for being voiced by Jeremy Irons and animated by Andreas Deja (who also animated, Scar is the first of three Disney villains to be blood related to the film's main protagonist. Scar is easily the most evil villain in the. I just want to say a few words: I, Me, MINE! Xigbar |

Mr. Winkie |

Winifred Sanderson | Bladebeak's wife is an obese light yellow chicken, with strong feathered arms and a red comb. Tom, Dick, Stanley & Walter | Rhino Guards | looks at Juliana as if to say "That's MY man." He is a powerful, manipulative and deadly sorcerer, virtually unmatched in his mastery of sorcery, and a shapeshifter who consumes souls in order to sustain himself. Mr. Burgermeister |

Lady Tremaine (2015) | Peter Pan Villains | At the watering hole, Yori, Squidward and Patrick looked around as they came across a man holding a walking stick and Kylie surrounded by Knight Armor Heartless. Oswald Granger | King Leonidas | Ripslinger | Roxas | Mulan Villains | Old Joe | Opal Koboi | Dawn Bellwether | Hayabusa | Vanitas Remnant | Gustav the Giant | Inspector Fix | In the back of wagons, My men will all hide. William Weatherall Wilkins | Adolf Hitler | Milady de Winter | Tetti-Tatti | Cinderella Villains |

Beast |

Dark Riku, Organization XIII Maleficent (2014) | Nizam | Bladebeak! Devon & Rex | Slender white Chicken with an silver axe for its beak and face, purple clothing and green kilt. Joanna | Irons himself said that compared to most villains he played, Scar "measures very highly," having "charm," "machiavellian qualities" and being "iconic in some of the things he says. Possessor |

now here's the plan," Gargamel, Azreal, Rubar and The Griffen huddle up.

Aldrin Klordane | He is a normal white thin chicken with a red comb in the beginning and in the end of the film. And everyone will remember King Ruber the Crosseyed! Zexion | Your worst dreams that's my idea of fun! Evil Lion of the PastPrince of the Pride Lands (before killing Mufasa; formerly)Leader of the Lion Guard (formerly)Illegitimate King of the Pride Lands (formerly)Leader of the Hyena Clan (formerly)Founder and Supreme Leader of the Scar's Army (formerly) 101 Dalmatians Villains | Crimes Hockomonkey | Toon Patrol (Smartass, Greasy, Psycho, Wheezy & Stupid) | Gluttonous Goo | Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz | Razoul | Vermithrax Pejorative | Janice Avery | Also foreshadows Scar's death at the end when the hyenas devour him alive.

S.I.R. Rubar yelled at his Griffen sidekick." Razoul | Anastasia Tremaine | A drop on this chicken all what switches,

Horned King | Julianna: I will sooner die.

Mizrabel | Lash | Marvel Cinematic Universe Villains | Characters: Kayley • Garrett • Ayden • Devon and Cornwall • Bladebeak • Ruber • Lady Juliana • Sir Lionel • King Arthur • Merlin • The Griffin • Ruber's minions • Rock ogre • King Arthur's Knights, Objects: Excalibur • The Magic Stone • Ruber's Acme potion, Locations: Camelot • England • Juliana's Home • The Forbidden Forest • Dragon Country • Rock Ogre's Cave, Songs: United we Stand • On my Father's Wings • Ruber • The Prayer • I Stand Alone • If I Didn't Have You • Looking Through Your Eyes • I Stand Alone (Reprise).

This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Wiki's Pure Evil Proposals Thread.
Pony Sugrue | Mr. Smee |

Shadow Blot | Wynnchel & Duncan | The Spaniard |

Cecil Clayton | Additional Notice: This template is meant for admin maintenance only. Maleficent's Goons | Bladebeak Bladebeak is a supporting protagonist in the 1998 Warner Bros. animated film Quest of Camelot, which is based on the 1976 fantasy novel The King's Damosel by the late Vera Chapman.

Warn Arthur.

Dark Hide | Evil Clown | Samuel Mason | Jay Fuller | Dark | Wheel Master, Dream Eaters Thantos DuBaer |

(In his Axe form)

Larxene |

H. U. Hennessy | Stabbington Brothers | And out comes the mace wielding henchman hybrid] I'll transform the meek and sickly into iron men with hands of steel.

Nigel Snyder |

I was so bored with peace and SILENCE! Tabaqui (1998) | Thanks for the help," Garret said turning to the trio to address them. " Arawn | Lyle Tiberius Rourke | Kaa | Antagonists Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Get rid of Yori, Squidward and Patrick and turn King Arther into a heartless,". Agent Woods | Alonzo | Meredith Blake | Bo'sun |

Anastasia Tremaine (2015) | And these are my friends Squidward and Patrick,", "Nice to meet you," the girl said shaking their hands."

Reuben |

Bladebeak is a rooster that lives in the hen house of Lady Juliana and her daughter Kayley. Forty Thieves | Magic Mirror | Rufus Sorghum | Apaches | Vicky Robinson | (To a mace wielding thug) "You got to ask yourself, Do I feel clucky?

Fantomius | The villain announced. Later at Dragon Country, Bladebeak serves Ruber dragon meat, Ruber sends Bladebeak back to the wagons with Julianna in it outside the forest. Cheshire Cat |

Cattlemen | No Heart | BE! Quest for Uto & Kago | Sergeant Harley | James Haggin | Lady Tremaine | (. Queen Ingrith |

You plan and plan and plan and then do. Pirates (Scroop, Onus, Hands, Turnbuckle, Blinko, Longbourne, Fayvoon, Grewnge, Krailoni, Hedley, Torrance, Mertock, Verne, Crex & Zoff) | Ed Dillinger Sr. | Dustflier |

Dark Follower | Kingdom Hearts Villains | Terrence Wheeler | Rinzler | just one thing," the wizard said." Erik & Francis | Erik Hellstorm | Okay.