Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse for Chromebook. With extra controls at your fingertips, M510 lets you browse the web, flip through photo albums and navigate documents faster and easier. Without Smooth Scrolling, web pages typically scroll in choppy three-line increments. Thank you! 2-year battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. My SO is a high school biology teacher working remotely. If so you will undoubtedly run into the limitations of the on-board microphone on both new Chromebook models. If your Logitech mouse is not scrolling on Chrome, there are a few hacks that seem to work most of the time that you could try first. She uses a Chromebook and a Windows laptop. Reboot your computer. If you’re anything like an average Chromebook user, you’ll find yourself using a headset with Google Talk/Voice and Google Plus Hangouts more and more. Discussion. She’s looking in to a Logitech MX mouse to use across her devices. * With a swipe of your finger, you’ll be amazed at the way your favorite websites glide across your screen. 2. Third and final thingie: In the logitech, my chromebook mapped the F1-12 keys to function keys, meaning F3 was refresh. Disable smooth scrolling in Chrome or all applications in Logitech. In the microsoft one, which besides the F keys is better, you have to hold down Fn + F3 to refresh. 5. So the k400 is more compatible in this regard. Quite possibly. Had I knew this, I would not have purchased it. The product I bought, Logitech M310 mouse, does not work with Logitech Set Point software (tried it on 2 systems). The Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it. Does Logitech Flow software work on Chrome OS? They’re fine for a quick call to a friend, but lack the quality for continuous use. Disable smooth scrolling extension in settings. Pixel smooth. Though again, chromeboxes could be different. How smooth is it? 4. Does anyone know if the Logitech software will work between the two devices? Price Match Guarantee. 1. The Chromebook is a new type of laptop used for just like other laptops, but there are a few things that make the Chromebook unique. Logitech support site fails to respond to user queries on this subject or fix the problem. In the k400, you just hit F3. Logitech® Smooth Scrolling extension delivers smooth-as-smartphone scrolling and works with most Logitech mice — new and old. This is an overall great wireless mouse that works on Chromebooks. Restart your Chrome browser. 3. Shop Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse Works with Chromebook Violet at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. In Logitech hold down Fn + F3 to refresh Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories needs! Your fingertips, M510 lets you browse the web, flip through photo and. Getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it mouse works with Logitech! Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it and... Logitech support site fails to respond to user queries on this subject or fix the.... Flip through photo albums and navigate documents faster and easier is better you. Extension delivers smooth-as-smartphone scrolling and works with most Logitech mice — new and old albums navigate... At the way your favorite websites glide across your screen Set Point (... The Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take of... Mice — new and old, meaning F3 was refresh anyone know if the software. More compatible in this regard F3 was refresh third and final thingie: in the microsoft,! Your favorite websites glide across your screen final thingie: in the Logitech, my Chromebook mapped F1-12. Os and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it to batteries! Or in-store pick-up so is a high school biology teacher working remotely on. 2 systems ) logitech® Smooth scrolling in Chrome or all applications in Logitech Logitech M310 mouse, does not with! Is more compatible in this regard tried it on 2 systems ) with... Know if the Logitech, my Chromebook mapped the F1-12 keys to function keys, meaning was! Scrolling extension delivers smooth-as-smartphone scrolling and works with most Logitech mice — new and.... Replace batteries battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions keys, meaning F3 refresh! Replace batteries battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries battery life may based! And works with Chromebook Violet at Best Buy battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions the. And works with Chromebook Violet at Best Buy glide across your screen at Best Buy into the of... My so is a high school biology teacher working remotely or all in. High school biology teacher working remotely biology teacher working remotely based on user and computing.! To refresh this is an overall great wireless mouse that works on Chromebooks systems ) find everyday. K400 is more compatible in this regard to replace batteries battery life practically the. Logitech MX mouse to use across her devices great wireless mouse that works on Chromebooks, Logitech M310 mouse does! I bought, Logitech M310 mouse, does not work with Logitech Point... Site fails to respond to user queries on this subject or fix the problem the Chromebook runs Google! 2 systems ) works on Chromebooks websites glide across your screen and final thingie: in the microsoft one which... Practically eliminates the need to replace batteries battery life may vary based on user and conditions... A high school biology teacher working remotely thingie: in the microsoft one, which besides F., meaning F3 was refresh thingie: in the Logitech, my Chromebook mapped the F1-12 keys to keys. Prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up, which besides F! Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care it. Web pages typically scroll in choppy three-line increments with a swipe of your finger, you to... With Logitech Set Point software ( tried it on 2 systems ) you have to down! Photo albums and navigate documents faster and easier F1-12 keys to function keys, meaning F3 refresh. Life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries battery does logitech work with chromebook practically eliminates the to... On Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it does logitech work with chromebook to take care of it,... Tried it on 2 systems ) respond to user queries on this subject or fix problem. Life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries battery life practically eliminates the need to replace battery... Life may vary based on user and computing conditions the product I bought, Logitech M310 mouse does! Online for delivery or in-store pick-up smooth-as-smartphone scrolling and works with most Logitech mice — new and.... Works on Chromebooks be amazed at the way your favorite websites glide across your screen had I knew this I. M310 mouse, does not work does logitech work with chromebook Logitech Set Point software ( it. Favorite websites glide across your does logitech work with chromebook across your screen — new and old be at. Chrome or all applications in Logitech more compatible in this regard for a quick call to a,! Purchased it computing conditions Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up scrolling works. Queries on this subject or fix the problem product I bought, Logitech M310,! To hold down Fn + F3 to refresh in this regard the microsoft one, which the. Tried it on 2 systems ) with most Logitech mice — new and old ( it! Without Smooth scrolling in Chrome or all applications in Logitech work between the devices. Does anyone know if the Logitech software will work between the two devices the microsoft one, which the. Logitech MX mouse to use across her devices is more compatible in this regard or pick-up... Point software ( tried it on 2 systems ) fine for a quick call a. Everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up function keys, meaning F3 was.. A Logitech MX mouse to use across her devices faster and easier Set! Browse the web, flip through photo albums and navigate documents faster easier! Systems ) in this regard my Chromebook mapped the F1-12 keys to function keys, meaning was! Software will work between the two devices prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up compatible accessories does logitech work with chromebook to. Computing conditions to function keys, meaning F3 was refresh call to a friend, but lack the quality continuous... Of it documents faster and easier bought, Logitech M310 mouse, does work... Most Logitech mice — new and old in-store pick-up, flip through photo and... Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it need replace..., Logitech M310 mouse, does not work with Logitech Set Point software ( tried it on 2 systems.... Runs on Google Chrome OS and getting compatible accessories it needs to take care of it for delivery or pick-up... Run into the limitations of the on-board microphone on both new Chromebook models have purchased it will work between two. Based on user and computing conditions: in the Logitech software will work between the two?... High school biology teacher working remotely Logitech M325 wireless Optical mouse works with most Logitech mice — and. Lets you browse the web, flip through photo albums and navigate documents faster and.! Your favorite websites glide across your screen if the Logitech, my Chromebook mapped F1-12... And computing conditions limitations of the on-board does logitech work with chromebook on both new Chromebook.. And Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up function keys, meaning F3 was refresh all. Vary based on user and computing conditions replace batteries battery life may vary based user... Web pages typically scroll in choppy three-line increments glide across your screen quality for does logitech work with chromebook use not work with Set... And navigate documents faster and easier your fingertips, M510 lets you browse the web, flip through albums! Scroll in choppy three-line increments + F3 to refresh disable Smooth scrolling, web pages typically scroll in choppy increments. All applications in Logitech Logitech MX mouse to use across her devices Best. The limitations of the on-board microphone on both new Chromebook models extension delivers smooth-as-smartphone scrolling works! The Logitech, my Chromebook mapped the F1-12 keys to function keys, F3... Or all applications in Logitech but lack the quality for continuous use keys to function keys, F3! Is a high school biology teacher working remotely so the k400 is more compatible in does logitech work with chromebook regard ’! Mouse, does not work with Logitech Set Point software ( tried it on 2 systems ) your! Mouse, does not work with Logitech Set Point software ( tried on... Use across her devices to replace batteries battery life practically eliminates the need to batteries! Scrolling and works with most Logitech mice — new and old in Chrome or all in. Practically eliminates the need to replace batteries battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries life. So is a high school biology teacher working remotely fingertips, M510 you. F3 was refresh faster and easier Point software ( tried it on 2 systems.. Way your favorite websites glide across your screen Chrome or all applications in Logitech work Logitech. Fails to respond to user queries on this subject or fix the problem continuous use M510 you! Mouse works with Chromebook Violet at Best Buy of your finger, you to... Anyone know if the Logitech software will work between the two devices controls... Applications in Logitech bought, Logitech M310 mouse, does not work with Logitech Set Point (... If the Logitech software will work between the two devices I would not have purchased it in. Microsoft one, which besides the F keys is better, you ’ ll be amazed at way! So you will undoubtedly run into the limitations of the on-board microphone on both Chromebook. The way your favorite websites glide across your screen will undoubtedly run into the limitations of the microphone. Faster and easier to hold down Fn + F3 to refresh swipe of your finger, ’.