What lyrics do you struggle with the most? Privacy Notice | Wrapped up like a douche you know her owner in the night. another runner in the night Blinded by the light, And go-cart Mozart was checkin' out the weather chart to see if it was safe outside Today is National Voter Registration Day! Wrecked up like a doofus in the rotor of the night. Wrapped up like a douche into the rumor of the night. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Wrapped up like a douche, another soldier in the night. We made it easy for you to exercise your right to vote! Woke up like a douche in the middle of the night. Wrapped up like a douche, she wore a rumor in the night. The theme of the Blinded by the Light lyrics is an impressionistic look at some of the characters Springsteen met when he was a young, up and coming musician trying to get people to pay attention to his music. Revved up like a douche, a no Sharona Indy night. Wrecked up like a douchen of a runner in the night. Wrapped up like her douche and then I rode her in the night. Wrapped like a douche with another rubber in the night. I got a bullet on my shoulder, and my n**s about to smolder, With a boulder on my shoulder, feeling kinda older, I woke up like a douche, our only roamer in the night, In the dumps with the monks and the adolescent punks, In the dos with the most as the adolescent punks, 'Dos' (pronounced like "dose") is 'two' in Spanish, In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent bumps his way into his hat, In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat. Lyrics and video for the song Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Songfacts. And little Early-Burly kept my anus Curly-Wurly, And little Early-Pearly came by in his Curly-Wurly. And some bloodshot forget-me-not was Daddy's wicked Asian. play the song with the funky break" Blinded by the light, The Springsteen version of the song is very rough and choppy and bears practically no resemblence to Manfred Mann's version on "The Roaring Silence". I knew this couldn't be right...but I sang it that way anyway. Wrapped up like a deuce, another runner in the night. dressed up like a dude and did a runner in the night. And little Hurly-Burly came by in his curly whirly. The Story: You smell like goat, I'll see you in hell, The Story: All the b***h had said, all been washed in black, The Story: At home, drawing pictures, Of mounds of tots, With ham on top. Hold me closer Tony Danza / Hold me closer tiny dancer (Elton John, Tiny Dancer) – 13%, 5. In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat Wrapped up like a dude, you know the rumor in the night. another runner in the night Wrapped up like a deuce and roll her over in the night. Terms of Service | Wrapped up like a douch-bag on a Rover in the night. Wrapped up like a douchebag on a roller in the night. Community Guidelines | Animal! Coming in at No. But she was... These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. Wrapped up like a noose into the rhythm of the night. And little Early-Pearly came by in his curly-wurly and asked me if I needed a ride Wrapped up like a douche, another runner in the night, Revved up like a douce, another runner in the night. Spotify tried to lend a touch of science to our collective inability to hear certain lines as musicians intended them, and conducted a poll to identify the most misquoted song lyrics of all time. Wrapped up like a douche, the aroma in the night. FAQ | And little Hurlyburly gave my anus curly wurly. Wrapped like a douche, I know I rode her in the night. Visit the state elections site. Wrapped up like a douche, an aroma in the night. Like a cheese stick / Like a G6 (Far East Movement, Like a G6) – 8%, 9. revved up like a deuce, Dressed up like a goose and running through the night. Blinded by the light, Privacy Notice | Little Earlie Burly came by and its girly whirly, Little Early Birdie gave my anus curl a whirly, Little Early Birdie gave my head a squirrely whirly, Little Early Birdy gave my anus girl a wirly and asked me I needed a ride. Why? another runner in the night Wrapped up like a douche, you know the roller in the night. Wrapped up like a douche, another motor in the night. Wrapped-up like a douche, you know they roll 'em in the night. Ripped off like a dasher on the Lunar in the night. And little girly whirly with her hair all curly, And no-card Bogard was checkin' out the women cart, And go-cart Mozart was checkin' out the weather chart, And no-part Bogard was checkin' out the weather chart. revved up like a deuce, Terms of Service | Wrapped up my old tooth, another goner in the night. Wrapped up with a dooze, had a bummer in the night. Revved-up like a Deux Chevaux, a runner in the night. More BAME People Are Dying From Coronavirus. revved up like a deuce, And little Lurley Purley gave my hand a squirelly-whirly. Wrapped up like a douche in the aroma in the night. another runner in the night The actual line? Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail. Wrapped up like a douche, into the rumor of the night. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Wrapped up like a douche without an owner in the night. She said 'I'll turn you on someday to something strong. But she was... Blinded by the light...wrapped up like a douche when you're rollin’ in the night / Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night (Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Blinded By the Light) – 52%, 2. revved up like a deuce, FAQ | Wake up like a douche, you know they row her in the night. Wrapped up like a deuche, you know they're warmer in the night. that's where they expect it least" Revved up like a deuce and a quarter in the night, Revved up like a douche bag in the middle of the night. And little early birdie gave my English girl a whirlie. Blinded by the light Dressed up like a douche on of the runner of the night. Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night. Ripped off like a douche and a condom in the night. Wrapped up like a douche and a rubber in the night. And little early-birdy got my anus curly-whirly. Wake up take a deuce in the middle of the night. Repped up like a douche, another runner in the night. Blinded by the light...wrapped up like a douche when you're rollin’ in the night / Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night (Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Blinded By the Light) – 52%, 2. Cut loose like a goose in the middle of the night, Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night. Wrapped up like a douche you know you love her in the night. Making fun of music, one song at a time. Wrapped up like a douche, another nooner in the night. Wrapped up like a douche, you know the aroma in the night. Wrapped up like a douche, you know the roamer in the night. Revved up like a douche, another bone in the night. Little Hurly-Burly came by in her Skirly-Whirly. Blinded by the light, Said the analyst as he pumps his way into his hat. revved up like a deuce, Editor's note: This song was released as by Manfred Mann's Earth Band, not just Manfred Mann. Blinded by the light, Blinded by the light wrapped up like a douche in a vagina in the night. Lyrics to 'Blinded By The Light' by Soundtrack. And Little Early Burly gave my hand his curly whirly. Says, "Dethrone the dictaphone, hit it in it's funny bone, Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce. Take a look at the Spotify's Top 10 Misquoted Song Lyrics below and stream a playlist of the mistakenly catchy tracks. Ripped open like a gosha, (unintelligible), Ripped up like a douche in the middle of the night. Click here and tell us! Animal! revved up like a deuce, Swept up like a douche into the rumor of the night. Wake up like a douche and go running in the night. Wrapped up like a deuce, into the rumor of the night. Wrapped up like a douche under the covers of the night, Wrapped up like a douche under the water in the night. To be fair that is what you heard. Lit up like a douche in the middle of the night. Little early birdie came by in his curly whirly. Rock the cat box / Rock the Casbah (The Clash, Rock The Casbah) – 14%, 4. A little burly girly is a little squirrelly-whirly, And little Early-Pearly came by in his curly-whirly. Wrapped up like they knew she'd do a runner in the night. And little Early-Pearly came by in his curly-whirly. Wrecked up like a douche, another owner in the night, Wrapped up like a douche, another boner in the night, Shoved up like a douche fight the fighters of the fight, Revved up like a douche, you know I roll her in the night, Run up like a douche and fight the fire in the night, Caught up in a douche another runner in the night. Oh man, all these years, and I really thought this is what he said. another runner in the night another runner in the night Red up like a douche in the middle of the night, Remmed up like a docent in the humble of the might, Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night. With this very unpleasin', sneezin' and wheezin, Site Map. I blow bubbles when you are not here / My world crumbles when you are not near (Macy Gray, I Try) – 4%, Your vote is your voice! Dressed up like a douche to hear the rumor in the night. Wrapped up like a deuce in the corona of the night. You won't have to douche, I've got a rudder on tonight. revved up like a deuce, And some new-mown chaperone was standin' in the corner, the calliope crashed to the ground Wrecked up like a Dushanbe in the middle of the night. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Revved up like a toucan of the rotor in the night. another runner in the night The actual line? There’s a bathroom on the right / There’s a bad moon on the rise (Credence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising) – 12%, 6. User Agreement (Updated December 20, 2019). watching the young girls dance (Van Halen, Panama) – 9%, 8. Wrapped up like a douchin' of the rotor in the night. Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> B-> Blinded By The Light. There’s a bathroom on the right / There’s a bad moon on the rise (Credence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising) – 12%, 6. Manfred made a mistake with the lyrics, yes the orginal lyrics by Springsteen had nothing to do with douches. Manfred Mann's Earth Band Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night This song was originally written by Bruce Springsteen. Wrapped up like a douche a loner in the night. All rights reserved. Mann took a great deal of creative license with Springsteen's lyrics (with Springsteen's blessing) when they recorded the song. Racked up like a douche, then they rolled her in the night. As the adolescent pumps his way into his hat. Lit up like an illusion in the middle of the night. And adults and the monks and the adolescent punks, In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps, And adults with the mumps and the adolescent punks, And blowhard Kozar was checking out the women's car, And go-cart Mozart was checking out the weather chart, And dogs with the most, said the adolescent host, And little Curly Girly gave my anus a curly whirley, And little Early Pearly came by in her curly-wurly. Some brimstone baritone anticyclone rolling stone preacher from the east What lyrics do you struggle with the most? Blinded by the light, She got down, but she's never goin' to touch me. Wrapped up like a douche, you know the rumor in the night. ’Scuse me, while I kiss this guy / ‘Scuse me, while I kiss the sky (Jimi Hendrix, Purple Haze) – 19%, 3. Wrapped up like a douche, another rubber in the night. Madman drummers bummers, Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat Wrapped up like a douche, a lonely roamer in the night. Wrapped up like the douches of a roamer in the night. Lyrics to 'Blinded By The Light' by Soundtrack. Blinded by the light, Wrapped up like a douche, and then I run her in the night.