Call today we would love to help! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Take a look at these reviews, and see what real customers have to say about their experience at Buttercream Bakeshop.

5009 Mowry … That’s why we always work directly with you when making your custom cake, and we keep you in the loop throughout the entire process. She asked the reasoning behind the Starbucks theme, we talked about it, and I even ended up showing her some pictures of the dipped desserts I made for the party. We worked with Brittany to place the order and she delivered the cake and set it up at our venue. Definitely recommend this lovely bakery, now that I've moved to Newark this will be my go to for all my cake needs.” more, “I love this bakery! The three-layer farm cake got so many positive comments!!! Aggie’s Bakery & Cake Shop is home to Milwaukee’s best cakes & bakery delivery service! One lady staff noticed and immediately helped me to clean the mess, afterwards she even offered me another delicious. Delivery & Pickup Options - 228 reviews of Mary's Bakery "Mary's is not a big name such as t… Garlic cheese roll A+

Mango pastry A Highly recommend!”, “Our birch tree cake looks and tasted amazing!”, “Buttercream Bakeshop has amazing cake flavors! Ready to order a custom cake or another special order? Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Thirteen years later, The Cake Shop has become a community landmark, celebrated for its fine pastries, cookies, and cakes. Since our bakery was founded in 2007, Buttercream Bake Shop has been serving Wixom, MI with pride.

Sufficed to say, we’ll be going here for every cake in the future.”, “From the first time we spoke on the phone Marsha was a pleasure to work with. 1st Place Winner of Cake Decorating Competition 2015. Mary's Bakery is maintained and operated by the Wong family, produces every cake, pastry, cheese from original methods, and the pastries are handmade with responsibility. Our…, I ordered a sugar-free cake for a friend who is diabetic. Read on to learn more about what we do – and why we’re the best choice for custom cakes and so much more. When my daughter saw the cake her reaction was “oh, wow”. We create custom cakes and dessert. Our whole team is a fan of the mini cheesecakes! We will always use clean and sanitized tools and surfaces to ensure that your cakes do not come into contact with gluten or animal products. Take a look now, and start planning an order for your next event, celebration, or for whenever you would like to indulge in some of our delicious treats. See all Paris Baguette reviews, “I come for the pastries and cakes as I have a sweet tooth but the sandwiches are tasty and pretty healthy.” See all Alexander's Patisserie reviews, “Though this location is small (in comparison to the Cupertino and Santa Clara locations), they offer a great variety and have really great decor to make up for the smaller space.” I came in to pick it up and it turned out great! (mango and original), along with the sweet potato cake! She was really kind and helpful!

We have suggestions. I contacted the bakery via email, and Marsha responded the next day since they were closed.

Find the best Cakes Shop near you on Yelp - see all Cakes Shop open now. This place has the BEST sweets ever and they taste amazing. Contact us now, and get a quote for your cake from one of our staff members. We server Clearwater, FL & beyond. We make every cake and cupcake from scratch. The combinations of cake and icing flavors all looked beautiful on guests’ plates when it was cut! If you’re not satisfied with the service you receive, we will make things right. Everybody loved the cake and it turned out exactly like the picture I showed them- SO beautiful! Need more information? Got it delivered on time and I” more, “My mom frequently buys bread here and I just labeled this place as any other typical Asian bakeries” more, “ a local high-quality "West Coast Elite...LOL" type bakery. The staff is super awesome and sweet and know what they are doing! See all Paris Baguette reviews, “I decided to get a rose latte which came out with beautiful latte art and garnished on top with dried rose petals.” A must visit if you are looking for any event.

If you’ve been Googling “bakery near me” because you need a custom cake for your next special event or celebration, you’ve come to the right place.

See all Paris Baguette reviews, “The macarons are delicious and the little Tahiti, and the raspberry danish are a must get.”

We will go back and look forward to doing so.” more, “ the vanilla cake. Scoured all the bakeries for a well designed, “Though this location is small (in comparison to the Cupertino and Santa, “I come for the pastries and cakes as I have a, “They are adding new selections as well as keeping the classic ones, like the delicious, “Truthfully, the only reason I have tried another flavor is because the, “Note*: Go early on the weekends if you want their popular cakes like the, “Now they have a deal on Mondays 85 cents only on, “Top picks:

Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Famous in London for Red Velvet cupcakes, The Hummingbird Bakery is the home of authentic American cupcakes, cakes and baked goods for pickup or delivery. The Owner's warmth and passion shines” more, “We are the best in bay area for halal chicken, goat, lamb, veal and beef meat. At Buttercream Bakeshop, we take your satisfaction seriously. See all Craftsman and Wolves reviews, “Visited on 02/03/20 at around 9 pm to get a birthday cake for my friend.” Thanks, Buttercream Bakeshop.”, “Delicious brownies and cupcakes today. We left and tried other places (mostly for the free samples) but no place was close to the flavor or the customer service from the Buttercream Bakeshop. They also suggested we try one of the layers as strawberry cake and I have never tasted anything as delicious. The guests were so excited about the different flavors we ordered that they were trading around slices to try all the different flavors. 50% of the vote was based on flavor with the other points being creativity, cleanliness and overall appearance and use of theme. See all Paris Baguette reviews, “Among all the delightful pastries, the Rebel Within takes the cake as I haven't seen it done anywhere else.” Want a preview of our mouth-watering and delicious goods at Buttercream Bake Shop?

Always concentrating on high-quality ingredients and the ‘most amazing tasting desserts ever’, they have perfected their recipes to be one of a kind, delights. For those who are vegetarian/vegan or who have dietary restrictions such as requiring a gluten-free diet, Buttercream Bake Shop is here to help. We are located in the heart of Fremont in the….

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Since 2008. We had so many compliments from our guests on the cake. Two weeks before her birthday I popped in here to ask them what they thought they could do and they promised something special.

You can walk in and grab a few tasty treats. Call us today 727.725.3616

Not only that, but we can create custom cakes based on your specifications. We ordered both a small tiered cutting cake and 3 sheet cakes all in different flavors from Buttercream Bakeshop for our wedding. At our store, we offer a wide variety of ready-to-eat cupcakes, cookies, and small cakes, but our true passion is custom cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Whether you’re in downtown Wixom on the weekend and you’re looking for some delicious cupcakes or cookies to go with your coffee, or you need a custom cake or cupcakes for a child’s birthday party, graduation, a wedding, or any other event, we’re here to help. Totally support small HK style bakeries like this over franchise one and we” more, “Amia Bakery is awesome. **haven't tried the cake or coffee croissant yet but maybe I'll update this review after I try those” Shelly won the competition and took hold the gold! As I waited…, From Business: America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches and donuts. You will love your custom baked goods, and they will be delivered on time. 34370 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94555 Directions. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Scoured all the bakeries for a well designed guava cake (most look super plain).” I decided to order a cake from here for my boyfriends birthday. © 2020 Designer Cakes and Desserts. The cake was pretty but ultimately it was the variety and delicious flavors that made us choose Buttercream Bakeshop”, “Brittney was very helpful and made the perfect wedding cake for our special day! If your looking for an amazing place to eat middle eastern desserts/sweets, this is the…, The doughnut's are yummy. See all Spruce Cafe reviews, “Lovely & thoughtful service. I tried their cupcakes first and liked the flavor (basic vanilla with vanilla buttercream). To see our full lineup of sweet treats and desserts and get details about available flavors, pricing, and other information, Buttercream Bake Shop has been serving Wixom, MI with pride, create custom cakes based on your specifications. We have hundreds of five-star reviews and satisfied customers. The cake was delicious and everyone loved it.