She also appeared in the BBC 1's sitcoms Beast (2000- 2001) and Bedtime (2002). Stephen Fry hosts the quiz show in which contestants are rewarded more if their answers are 'quite interesting'. NR. I’ve heard he’s been on a few of these, though I don’t know his humor. Who is Bev? Everything you need to know about the cast of Katherine Ryan's brand new Netflix sitcom. He does have a nice style of humor.

Evan is Katherine’s long-term boyfriend, a dentist who she tends to keep at arm’s length. QI Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages English. The episode was preceded by "Campanology" and followed by "Common Knowledge". Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Host Stephen Fry and guests Doon Mackichan, Arthur Smith, Andy Hamilton and Alan Davies attempt to answer impossible questions based around the subject of cummingtonite. Jimmy even goes “sometimes, if I meet an attractive woman, I will taser her.”, Stephen asks for the name of the island in the arctic where those men were stranded.

Doon’s is a high-pitched female opera singer, which amuses her.

He averages -21 points a game. For the dialogue question, Alan just buzzes in and stares at Stephen, afraid of getting the obvious answer.

So, we’ve got a good enough panel, and a vague enough topic (Endings), so I’ll say this looks like a fitting penultimate episode of E. Jimmy’s buzzer is, presumably, the drop of a guillotine, which seems to disturb even him. Where have I seen Katherine Ryan before? She presented Your Face or Mine? He dated Katherine whilst she was a True Say groupie and now co-parents Olive alongside her. Top 100 TV Shows as Rated by Women on IMDb in 2016. Stephen is describing the mammaries of platypuses, and Andy, seeing the hand movements, goes ‘could you stop doing that?’. Each panellist had a flag, representing a different European country. The Queen's handbag contains some money, a comb, a handkerchief, a small gold compact and some lipstick. Dara: “It’d be great. Jimmy goes “I’m just not sure that that’s the best mime you could have done…”, It’s actually pretty funny how bored everybody gets when Stephen lists all the poles and what they’re used for. QI Watchdown: E11 (Endings), or The One With The Never-Ending Buzzer August 18, 2015 jschmidt95 QI Watchdown Tags: Dara O'Briain , Doon Mackichan , Jimmy Carr , Series E Leave a comment This … And then they go into someone else making baked beans, like Gordon Ramsay. You expect some tough, deep voice to come out of something like that, sort of like Andy Parsons’, but you get a more high-pitched voice, sort of like Pee-Wee Herman’s. Jimmy: “Telford Town Centre. There’s a nice moment when the tech booth fucks a question up. Who is Sandra? With Rich Hall, Sean Lock, Jo Brand and Alan Davies. When asked what Ordeal by Bean is, Arthur answers, quite wryly, “I’ve certainly had that. 29min. Doon Mackichan (born Sarah Doon Mackichan on 7 August 1962 in Westminster, London) is a British comedian and actress. Everything you need to know, Everything you need to know about Dear White People season 2 on Netflix, First Arrested Development season 5 Netflix trailer brings the Bluths back together. At least their natural landing instinct would kick in.”, Stephen: “What finally finished off the elderly in Great Yarmouth in 1960?” As to match with the, both the host and the panellists wore jungle exploration gear, and had a Fly-whisk each. She has also voiced characters in several animated series including Bob and Margaret, Stressed Eric, Don't Eat the Neighbours and Bromwell High. Who is Jane? This hour-long session at a Barrett & Coe studio will be tailored entirely to suit you.