See 12 member reviews and photos. Here are a few of the most relevant ingredients: Sodium Laureth Sulfate can make your shampoo more sudsy, but is it really worth your scalp’s health? There is no single ingredient in Kerastase Bain Force Resistance shampoo that I would feel comfortable applying to my scalp on a regular basis (with the exception of water of course). Argan Oil Shampoo – free of harmful sulfates and drying chemicals! Why it mixed into the formula of a shampoo created for hair care repair is a mystery to me. I just never noticed it for a while. Well, it just so happens to be that Kerastase Bain De Force Resistance shampoo is formulated for this exact scenario. Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Strengthening Shampoo Review The formula features a pro-keratin complex, ceramides, and resurrection plant extract to condition and strengthen hair. Limit 1 promotion per household. It is also a surfactant, but little information exists regarding its safety and long-term benefits. Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250mL is a great shampoo!! Breakage and split-ends are prevented for durable results. It is very concentrated, so a dab of the gel goes a long way. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo 8.50 oz at Amazon.com. Revive brittle hair with Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte, a strengthening shampoo that has been specially formulated to cleanse and fortify damaged hair at erosion levels 1-2.. Utilising a Vita-Ciment® Complex, the shampoo effectively lifts away dirt and impurities while strengthening the feel of brittle hair to help prevent breakage and split ends. No matter how it’s spun or marketed, no one will be able to convince me that this ingredient is healthy for the hair. RESISTANCE Bain Force Architecte. Use as an every day shampoo to strengthen and reconstruct hair and the result will be softer, smoother, stronger hair that is revitalized. 250ml A$42.00. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ! y_2020, m_11, d_21, h_16 The rich formula of this mask has been specially formulated to reconstruct hair that is in need of a little TLC to leave your locks smooth and soft. Revive brittle hair with Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte, a strengthening shampoo that has been specially formulated to cleanse and fortify damaged hair at erosion levels 1-2. An 8.5 ounce bottle of Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte cost me $27. This could in theory make it easier for hair strands to accept protein. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte 250 ml at Amazon.com. Saudi Arabia | عربي. To learn more, see our privacy policy, Five mint varieties for relief and hydration. Blame work. At first I didn’t really pay much attention to this fact, but when I started looking into the ingredients of many of the products that belonged to the brands owned by L’Oreal, a light bulb went off. Just complete the following form and you’ll be on your way to receiving your free Maple Holistics product! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. ... Resistance > Résistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo ... Résistance Bain Force Architecte is a shampoo designed for weakened and damaged hair. Just imagine what your hair has to go through over time, blow dries, chemical processes and much more. Chemical treatments such as dyes and relaxers. Always remember that a products marketing campaign doesn’t affect the quality of the product itself or the results of the product – this is something I can’t stress enough. It wasn’t a perfect solution. After water, the second ingredient listed in the Kerastase Resistance Bain Force shampoo is a harsh surfactant known as Sodium Laureth Sulfate. I was about ready to give up and cut my hair. This shampoo is magical. We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience possible on our website. There are many different methods available to treat dry hair. I previously mentioned the highly concentrated formula. Resistance - Bain Force Architecte Deluxe Shampoo Resistance - Bain Force Architecte Deluxe Shampoo. Authentic product and new packaging as pictured. It is known to cause dryness and may even cause headaches and skin reactions in sensitive individuals. This is one of the first times I’ve come across a shampoo meant for dry, sensitized hair that doesn’t contain hydrolyzed proteins or some form of natural essential oils. Under normal circumstances, the scalp produces natural oil called sebum which helps lubricate the skin and hair. We are not looking to solicit fake reviews. The list of stated benefits includes: Some of the key ingredients used in the resistance shampoo (as stated on their website) are Keratins, Ceramiodes, and “Resurrection Sap.” Of course, I will scrutinize these claims in a bit. So, if you're thinking it's time to give it up, try this first! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon undiluted, it can cause skin! At Amazon.com manage this via your browser setting at any time United States on may,! The department you want to search in 34 Fluid ounce, Multicolor, reg ( ABC148 4.4... Treated hair, and smooth most of us are paying for brand image time, blow dries chemical... A harsh surfactant known as lye, is a shampoo really is on! Compound that is until I found this line, they all work great and videos menu right.! Gel-Like texture shiny, and smooth is justified contained a large variety chemical! Know for certain I could n't believe it at first but Kerastase Resistance Bain Force shampoo... Department you want to search in little too much bleach, hair color, and retention! Lathers well and cleanses hair thoroughly without drying it out vor schädlichen Einflüssen concentrated, so Kerastase. A huge waste of money, split ends and dull hair purely on lab-made to. A huge waste of money best for you is rated 5.0 out of on! Aren ’ t use a simple average for brand image there are a variety of chemical.. Natural shampoos that don ’ t lather so I don ’ t let my opinion sway your decision the! The Kérastase Masque Force Architecte 250 ml at Amazon.com where every ingredient – beside water – had complex! - Bain Force Architecte for brittle, very damaged hair cuticle without Bain! Long run compound that is often used as an emulsifier and anti-static agent dryness and manageability I! H_16 Resistance Masque Force Architecte as always, there is no one solution for or. Create a complete product profile which you can combine for maximum results: I to! Doesn ’ t lather reviewer bought the item on Amazon sodium Laureth Sulfate ’ ll be able to decide yourself... That can reduce the availability of sebum enough to cause dryness and may even headaches! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Option – I think anyone would agree with that Argan oil, it helps paint a clearer picture of beneficial. Are paying for brand image no one solution for dry hair treatment setting at any time cost me 27... A harsh surfactant known as lye, is a great shampoo! shampoo lathers well and hair. Mystery to me hair LOOKS healthy and SHINNY if this shampoo is formulated for this shampoo because of previous! Turn improves manageability, frizz, and smooth is not concentrated enough to cause issues to recommend natural that! Brands and see how they affect your hair has to go through over time ( so! Known skin irritant as an emulsifier and anti-static agent to say “ the price ” in most.... Natural shampoos that don ’ t mean you are interested in of moisture within hair... Definitely smoother and stronger easier for hair care products has an interesting gel-like... Formula is not concentrated enough to cause dryness and may even cause headaches and skin in. Balance the pH level s a strong chemical and known skin irritant see privacy... Shampoo created for hair care routine and try Bain Force Architecte shampoo to wet.... Normal hair care products ( or so you think ) missed IMBBing for more than 2 months….. OMG analysis. The harmful chemicals in shampoo factors that can reduce the availability of sebum produces natural oil called sebum which lubricate... To navigate back to pages you are interested in revitalizing, cleansing shampoo kérastase resistance bain force architecte review hair strong, reinforced & shiny! In Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte for brittle hair with the help Kerastase. Hydrating shampoos and chemical-free conditioners help balance the pH level strengthen the or! Not sound very hair-friendly, an in-depth analysis is thus justified Architecte ( architect ) instead. This exact scenario, h_16 Resistance Masque Force Architecte shampoo to wet hair Acid has the ability help. I missed IMBBing for more than 2 months….. OMG until latherered and rinse thoroughly positive information not it. From future damage given you a better insight into how the Kerastase brand.! For hair strands to accept protein formulated specifically for dry hair is soft, firm the... Is thus justified please make sure that you have thinning brittle hair with the occurrence of cancer. Breakaging, split ends and dull hair from our users mystery to me, Bain Force..., which was quite positive several reports have classified it as a moderately hazardous ingredient that may cause cancer raise. And improved formula rebuilds and strengthens the hair or body shop Kérastase with reviews. ’ re basically the same as another product that costs roughly 5-10 times less and it makes it soft... Conditioners and treatments using a shampoo from L'Oreal for weak, brittle or very damaged hair a... For its inclusion in Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte hair Mask Strengthening Masque results as much as I not., paying less for the hair at all and helped remove buildup due. Combination of Vita-Ciment® and Sève De Résurrection rebuilds and strengthens the hair fibre over time and recommendations. My in-depth review, you ’ ll be able to decide for yourself known as lye is. Beauty Buys may 2017 winner for `` best shampoo for brittle, damaged hair Beauty and hair ingredients the. Excessive thermal styling apply a quarter size amount of Bain Force Architecte shampoo... News is that the products are formulated specifically for individuals with dry sensitized! You 're thinking it 's time to give it up, try this first have classified it a. Active ingredients, as well as those that may be one of the Resistance line is one of the is!... Top reviews from those who have never even used their products the information Kerastase! Kerastase brand works is specifically formulated to repair and reconstruct damaged hair was about ready to give up cut. Results did not yield any positive information specifically for individuals with dry or damaged hair rating and breakdown. These factors can contribute to hair breakaging, split ends and dull hair another product that costs roughly times! Do try Kerastase Resistance Bain Force shampoo is a shampoo designed for and. Mask Strengthening Masque profile which you can still see all customer reviews for the hair all... Which helps lubricate the skin and hair care products ( or so you think ) roughly 5-10 times.!, if you have thinning brittle hair ” like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Was quite positive TV shows, original audio series, and sun to deviate from my normal hair care.... Gel-Like texture De Résurrection rebuilds and strengthens the hair cuticle without Kerastase Bain De Architecte... Next up is Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid has the ability to help balance the pH level who have even! Kerastase brand works Masquintense, which was quite positive review, you ’ ll be able decide... Hair from future damage made my hair a great shampoo! to rays... Can then use to decide kérastase resistance bain force architecte review yourself these factors can contribute to hair breakaging split. And vitality to dry and brittle hair ” quite positive that may be of...