Thanks, Steffen, Hi Steffen, Can you put links to just the two offending files here ? (You tried to do something that can only be done from inside a reactive expression or observer.) helpText("Choose the maximum number of transactions for firm 2"). Try errors are returned when cluster nodes produce errors, rather than completely aborting the computation. If you use RStudio, you can create new project and activate Packrat to build local repository with base packages only, after that install ldatuning-dev there. Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. Sign in I am currently just trying to run a very basic 1 group ISC analysis on 3 subjects to see if I can get it running. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. Yours, Steffen. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. firm1bits <- reactive({c(input$firm1bit1, input$firm1bit2, input$firm1bit3. mzXMLfiles[2]: https://github.com/vanmooylipidomics/LOBSTAHS/blob/master/Pt_H2O2_mzXML_ms1_pos/0_uM_H2O2/0uM_24h_Orbi_0473.mzXML selectizeInput("firm2bit1", label = "Bitcoin 1:". Sign in I added .libPath command into the code. reactive({clusterExport(cl, varlist=c("firm1bits", "firm2bits", "firm1max", gameResults <- reactive({parSapply(cl, 1:1000, function(i){, simulate_bitcoin_Twoway(firm1bits(), firm2bits(), firm1max(), firm2max()), C# | Already on GitHub? We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Jamie, So the error comes from xcms, and has nothing to do with IPO. 4 hours ago, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. 2 hours ago, PostgreSQL | To make it work as planned I had to put a library path within this piece of code, right before the LDA call: I'm glad that it works for you. I can't figure out what is wrong with the particular scan #'s in those files (scan 121 in file 2, and scan 107 in file 5) that is causing the code to choke. There are now 3 options for mc.cores: (1) an object of type "cluster", which can be a multi-node cluster; (2) an integer, which will be used as the number of cores for a single-node cluster; (3) NA [or any other class], which will result in a single-node cluster having the number of cores detected by parallel::detectCores. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Have a question about this project? Is that possible? Already on GitHub? But maybe this way you get the culprits faster than trying with IPO in the mix. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. selectizeInput("firm1bit8", label = "Bitcoin 8:". GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. But then, I receive this error: Any ideas what's happening? Not meant to be called by the user. selectizeInput("firm1bit9", label = "Bitcoin 9:". However, I tried to fix it as you mentioned it but I didn't succeed. It seems as packages collision. 1 hour ago, HTML 5 | helpText("Choose 9 bitcoins for firm 2"). I am new to Topic Modeling and R and tried to run this code but I get the same error. Hello there, privacy statement. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. Here is the > structure of my code. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. selectizeInput("firm2bit8", label = "Bitcoin 8:". (You tried to do something that can only be done from inside a reactive expression or observer.). privacy statement. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products.