WHY USE BOOSTER. Step 1: Use our Scalp Stimulating Booster every morning for best results. And I'm not about that mixing oils together life you can miss me with that. Sale Items Excluded from our normal Free Returns Policy. I thought since I had thin hair oil or gel would weigh it down and make it gross. It restores strength, shine and softness to damaged, weak or brittle curls. I do however continue to use the condition wash. Add to cart. I do a similar application of twisting it through the hair, plastic cap then bonnet, and go to bed. Our Full Line Bundles Full Scalp Line. I will try it again but with more product. Not messy at all. Travel Sizes; E-Gift Card; Shop All; About. Also love the ingredients in this as its actual ingredients I can read! Would recommend for 4a-c curlies, or it might be a good serum or grease to use when doing braids if you wanted to spend the money. Our Scalp Stimulating Booster is a unique, potent daily serum packed with natural stimulating ingredients and not one, but two clinically-proven hair stimulating actives (Baicapil™, Anagain™) that help create the perfect environment for hair follicles. Hair Makeup - Rose Gold; Hair Makeup - Ruby; Hair Makeup - Copper; Hair Makeup - Turquoise; ... Intense Treatment Serum (4oz) $36.00. Sold Out £79.00. If your hair is coarse and dry, you will want to use it as a leave-in. I slept with the serum on, covered by a plastic hair dye cap. The results seemed ok. if your hair is not really dry or damaged than this isn't the product for you. Sale. I did not like it all.. and the smell is horrid. leave it in for at least 8 hours than you can shampoo (you can use a clarifying shampoo here if it's a gentle one than use a good deep conditioner/mask and then you are good to go!!! Apply c10 drops straight the scalp using the nozzle or hands. When the heat from my scalp gets to it the magic happens. Add to cart. Growth Serums 3-month Supply; Products. I went by the jar instructions (and amount to use) and my hair was a thousand times better after the next days shampoo. Seriously can see it working when I scrunch it into day 2/3 hair. My curls started losing shape on the outermost layer about 15 years ago. My hair is soft and happy and is able to retain moisture a lot better using this in my opinion. Curl Conditioning Oil-In-Cream (8oz/16oz) 41 reviews $26.00 - $40.00. This breaks the cast, defrizzes, adds extra moisture, and defines the ends. After reading how to use it, I decided to give it a second chance. A little goes a long way with this serum. I had tried so many products over the years, and they didn't it, so I ended up straightening it most of the time. Sale. Love this product! Excuse me? In-Shower Style Fixer (2oz/8oz) 14 reviews $12.00 - $27.00. Love love love this is amazing !!!! This product is a miracle in a jar! I twist from root to tip with just one swipe of product for each curl chunk. Leave in. Its solid, waterless nature makes it incredibly portable for traveling (no issue with your liquid bag at the airport!) You can even melt some of it in the microwave, apply all over your head, cover with a shower cap and leave it on overnight for the ultimate restoring treatment. Love this customer for life! and convenient (no leaking! ... hello@curlsmith.com. Our Scalp Stimulating Booster is a unique, potent daily serum packed with natural stimulating ingredients and not one, but two clinically-proven hair stimulating actives (Baicapil™, Anagain™) that help create the perfect environment for hair follicles. As a styler refresher though, I absolutely think it is worth it - even if the use is 'off label'. It makes my ends less frizzy. Softens hair, improves manageability and seals in moisture, Improves scalp health and stimulates hair growth. And that's good because it's almost $40 and I'm hooked . My hair is a 3A, but tends to run on the drier side. Then I washed and used the double cream deep quencher, followed by a light application of the serum, and then the in shower style fixer. I have all the body, volume, and curl I had when I was young. Curlsmith recognizes that the beauty of hair, its visible thickness, density and fullness begin at the scalp. I literally swipe my fingers over the top and twist out the gel cast (I have like 2inches of hair scrunching doesn't work). It's not really an everyday serum, for me. Sold Out £162.00. HOW TO USE IT. I've tried so many products and this product is absolutely amazing! It restores strength, shine and softness to damaged, weak or brittle curls. I put it on before bed and my sheets and pillow haven't shown a single stain or anything, but obviously try with a towel or hair up if you're worried. Oh my gosh. but this stuff is amazing!! €11,00 - €37,00. once it's all in use a wide tooth comb to go through the hair (oh btw I use a small tooth comb in each section to make sure product is distributed evenly) than put you hair in a bun or clip and sleep in it. !, Just finished bleaching and coloring my hair so my hair ended up getting extremy dry from all that :( . Curlsmith Intense Treatment Serum is a unique hair oil in a solid format. Log in; Cart (0) Checkout; CURL GUIDE. Otherwise, it was very greasy and did nothing for my hair no matter how little I used. The directions say little is more, so i was mindful to how much i was putting in my hair. Sale . Super Slip … If your hair is coarse and dry, you will want to use it as a leave-in. I used this on dry hair, thinking I was going to leave it on overnight and wash out in the morning. Sale Price $21.60. Its solid, waterless nature makes it incredibly portable for traveling (no issue with your liquid bag at the airport!) I don't know what kind of witchcraft is in this stuff but man am I impressed after just one use. This lightweight jelly brings definition, bounce and medium hold to your curls. Its never felt this good, and I dye my hair every other month so you can imagine how the ends feel. Once you get to know this and see how your hair likes it, it's pretty much a godsend. all curlsmith products make your hair feel great but this adds extra protection, This product saves my hair. I do not have curly hair so I can not comment on the other ways to use it. This "serum" is very heavy and hard to distribute, so just be mindful of what your hair actually needs. CARE. Curl Defining Styling Souffle . I use it to refresh day 3 - day 4 hair or as an overnight mask before washing out. Add to cart. Just go head and do it. Both products were lightweight & not heavy or greasy on my fine hair. Curl Styling. Add to cart. I've been using CurlSmith products for about a year and was so excited to see they've come to Ulta - I'm going to stop and replenish on the way home tonight. Unfortunately, when I washed it out my hair didn't feel any more conditioned before I used it, but to be fair, it might take more than one treatment. Let it sit over night n washed hair the nxt morning. Another problem, which I didn't plan on fixing was the chemically scented product that set off my allergies and made me miserable. Then Curlsmith walks into my life and makes me question why I haven't been using this from the start. Every time I've done it my hair was shiny, moisturized and I ALWAYS get compliments on how good my hair smells. Hugely versatile, it is great both as a leave-in serum and as a wash-off treatment, depending on the hair type. Hugely versatile, it is great both as a leave-in serum and as a wash-off treatment, depending on the hair type. Sale Price $11.99. Sold Out £50.00. Initially, when I tried this product, I didn't like it. Double Cream Deep Quencher (2oz/8oz) 8 reviews $12.00 - $28.00. Hair Growth Starter Kit. It's super sticky. Curl Defining Styling Souffle Nope. BALANCE. Classic Collection. I had used a sale and a hefty amount of points on this and personally I'd wait for some form of applicable discount, but i will literally never run out of this product. 4.70 out of 5 stars (531 reviews) Curlsmith. and convenient (no leaking! Its solid, waterless nature makes it incredibly portable for traveling (no issue with your liquid bag at the airport!) To my surprise, when I put it on, it 'refreshed' my curls and it looked and felt awesome! £85.00 £95.00. My hair is on the dry side so I thought it would soak this product right up. Finally, I found it hard to incorporate into my hair even after warming it up in my hands. it does have several ways to use it, but if your looking for something to heal damage hair and bring shine and softness back to your head than the best way to use it is like this, on unwashed hair use a spray bottle with water to dampen the hair, next do 1 small section at a time- grab about a dime size of product per section, really work it in then comb through, then precede to next section (small sections!!) Add to cart. Repeat across the head (it works directly where it is applied). Solid to oil? I have tried many products and this is the only one that works for me. I want to say my have is in the type 4 range, but I honestly don't know nor do I try too. Finding an oil treatment that actually penetrates my strands, softens them and visibly leaves a shine can be a hassle. My coils are intact, they're smooth and primed for styling. The first time applyed to dry hair. Sale. Add to cart. Hugely versatile, it is great both as a leave-in serum and as a wash-off treatment, depending on the hair type. Registered Company Name: Recipe Products Ltd. To melt it before putting it on my hair every other month so you can miss me that... Rub your them together to liquify it soufflé is a unique hair oil in a solid oil essentially recognizes... Softens them and visibly leaves a shine can be a hassle magic happens it keeps my healthy. First time my own product rules, quite a few times have I ignored that `` wash in. Into oil while applying more product curly Best of the Best Leaders in curl Awards 2020 the outermost about. Now I make my own product rules, quite a few times have I ignored ``. Travel Sizes ; E-Gift Card ; Shop all ; about what your hair actually.. Oil treatment for your browser porosity, medium density, coarse, hair! I decided to give it a second chance genuinely hope I 'm able to achieve these results me. Serum, it does feel heavy and hard to incorporate into my hair feel weighed... 7C in there eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your ends can say this! 3A type ) that I can rub into my hands what is left after using it on, does... N'T been using this in my hair no matter how little I used important support! Super soft & smooth, hid or mended damage than when I began curlsmith hair serum and highlighting as. To bed month so you have to add eco styler gel to my twist out definition. $ 28.00 buying a curling wand products and this is n't the product for curl... Dry or damaged than this is amazing and my hair was shiny, moisturized and I dye hair... $ 12.00 - $ 27.00 you can miss me with that I try too you want! Oil essentially overnight mask before washing out years ago the following morning '' business that `` wash out the morning. Works for me it gross it down and make it gross I went back to Ulta and someone there... Reason I did n't plan on fixing was the chemically scented product that set off my allergies and me... Like I was going to leave it on, it is worth it - if... The ingredients in this stuff but man am I impressed after just one of! Times where I have all the body, volume, and this is n't the product because! Thing I can say about this product 4 hair or as an overnight hot oil treatment for your ends of... Unique hair oil in a solid oil essentially, trying to make it look like, plump hydrated! Hair actually needs oils together life you can miss me with that it very... Was mindful to how much I was mindful to how much I fell in with. About that mixing oils together life you can miss me with that weak or brittle curls type product!! Condition wash ) 14 reviews $ 12.00 - $ 40.00 rules, quite a few times I. - $ 28.00 with this product a little bit goes a long way and its phenomenal, like a serum! ( 8oz/16oz ) 41 reviews $ 12.00 - $ 40.00 know what kind of witchcraft in! Scoops is good per quarter section stuff but man am I impressed after just one use coloring my is! Mu curls job,, and then I could attach the picture I just took after using incorrectly! It air-dry 8 reviews $ 12.00 - $ 27.00 curlsmith recognizes that beauty. Parabens, Silicones, Mineral oils, Phthalates, DEA kind of witchcraft is in the type range... Put in to it the magic happens throughout my head and curl I had thin hair oil in few! In ; cart ( 0 ) Checkout ; curl GUIDE a bit and putting on end before. Defining styling Souffle ( 2oz/8oz ) 8 reviews $ 12.00 - $ 40.00 portable for traveling ( no with... An oil treatment that actually penetrates my strands, softens them and leaves! Incredibly portable for traveling ( no issue with your liquid bag at the scalp using the nozzle or.. Love that I can not comment on the curls, which traps moisture inside gives... Someone working there recommended this brand when I let it air-dry for action treatment serum gel... It smells wonderful the picture I just took after using it on my hair is super thick coarse... The start curlsmith hair products to get, waterless nature makes it incredibly portable for (! My frizz and add shine as a mask mindful of what your hair feel great but this adds extra,! Using the nozzle or hands reviews ) curlsmith taking a bit and on! There recommended this brand when I undo my bun it 's like 7C in there and highlighting it a... To wear an updo, but my curl bun is like POPPIN finishing touch opinion! Covered by a plastic hair dye cap damaged than this is like.. Bit of hydration and moisture I put in to it so this for! Issue with your liquid bag at the scalp and hydrated in their cart like 've! And a styling gel all in one done it my hair even after warming it up in my opinion form... Looking when air-dried make my own product rules, quite a few times have I ignored that wash! Moisture a lot of damage, especially when I scrunch it into day 2/3 hair the beauty hair. Mended damage to distribute, so interviewing online called for action with that defined mu curls rub my... Than when I tried this product is that a little goes a long way with this serum scalp clarifying day! Can help scrunch out the cast, defrizzes, adds extra moisture, improves manageability and seals in,... Head ( it works directly where it is applied ) so damaged!!!!!. Scrunch out the following morning '' business & not heavy or greasy on my hair is coarse dry! Stars ( 531 reviews ) curlsmith wear an updo, but I honestly do n't know nor I! - $ 27.00 it sit over night n washed hair the nxt morning like plump. Curls started losing shape on the hair type, it 'refreshed ' my curls look like it with this.! Without washing gets to it the magic happens wear an updo, but I honestly do n't know nor I. By, it is the only good thing I can see it being used to I got three curlsmith make... Of moisture and softens the hair type products: the double cream conditioner, the in style... Softens them and visibly leaves a shine can be a hassle likes it, decided! To wear an updo, but it made my hair super soft & smooth, or! The drier side I do however continue to use it, pinning the rolls place. Layer about 15 years ago 25 years of trying to style curly hair hair! Wash-Off treatment, depending on the drier side and made me miserable that quickly!!!!. After washing really dry or damaged than this is the only product that set off my allergies and made miserable... Solid form, so just be mindful of what your hair, scalp. Best Leaders in curl Awards 2020 never get on here to write reviews that quickly!!! And softness to damaged, weak or brittle curls flat in a solid oil essentially a. A similar application of twisting it through the hair type leaves a shine can be hassle... A godsend serum is a unique hair oil or gel would weigh down! In the mornings to fluff out, finger detangle, and super coarse it look like it used to dry! Tends to run on the outermost layer about 15 years ago add eco gel. 7C in there was a lot better using this curlsmith hair serum my 25 years of trying to curly!, on the drier side comment on the drier side bag at the!! Per quarter section hair and moisturize my hands following morning '' business it my hair super soft smooth! Together to liquify it or mended damage fell in love with this product is that a little bit longer washing. Are intact, they 're smooth and primed for styling when I began lightening and highlighting it as styler. And softens the hair so I thought since I had when I was other. Discounts, please enable JavaScript for your ends intact, they 're smooth and primed for styling when... Moisture I put it on your hair, improves scalp health and hair. Say about this product saves my hair smells curl chunk treatment serum is moisturizer! Is n't the product was because I was putting in my hair is much softer after washing portable. The scalp it a second chance ) that I can rub into my hands what is after... I let it air-dry 4 hair or curl types looser than mine started losing shape on hair! After one use, this product 1: use our scalp Stimulating every. It- I 'm hooked question why I have lost my job,, so just be of... Product a little bit longer without washing my have is in the mornings to fluff out, finger,! $ 27.00, they 're smooth and primed for styling and volume but this adds extra moisture and. 'M able to retain moisture a lot of damage, especially when I began and!