Harshi Madhaparia said "The song is all about free, crazy and fun. The food wasn’t properly cooked (chicken was pink and the rice not tasty). CSS transforms are not supported in your browser, CSS transitions are not supported in your browser. Food was tasty but a bit on the high side.More, Dear African Friend, Apparently, there are two Zara restaurants; a continental and an African. That would keep her occupied until another exciting project to excite her retirement age. They cooked to order so be patience. We have noted carefully the points you have made and will certainly use this to work on an improvement. The lyrics of the song is like ’na na na roko mujhe behti hawa si hu main, aise na toko mujhe pagli zara si hu main.. pyaari hai yeh aawaargi". I ordered grilled fish I have been served fried fish. ZaraVita Bistro & Grill : Ul.Franka Lisice 8, 23000 Zadar: 091 240 33 40: info@zaravita.hr Audaciously located at the Ballito Life Style Centre on the Dolphin Coast (KZN) of South Africa, Zaras Cafe is a trendy hot spot with a fantastic menu. I enjoyed a fairly tasty black bean and chicken dish with 2 local beers. I had much more tasty ghanaian food. remodel her dining room to look just like it. Nejnovější trendy pro ženy, muže, děti a edice na příští sezónu. Our well-thought-out menu is a tempting array of a fresh fusion of continental-style dishes with Greek, Italian and South African influences that include extraordinary and unique breakfasts, salads, speciality meals, delectable pastries and breads, and rich aromatic coffees. Meanwhile, what would be more awesome is if the waiters and waitresses work more on their listening skills when taking special directions. Cheers!! Harshi is born and brought up in the UK and has been part of the Indian music scene for 3 years. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. As one of the most authentic Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh, Zarra's is a family-run restaurant committed to quality, tradition, and detail. It was quite adventurous. Zaras Cafe, is a trendy cafe restaurant hot-spot with a fantastic menu. The food and drink menus are reasonably priced for a 4-star joint even if you don't go in for their buffet menu. we are sorry to see you did not experience the service you were expecting. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. first name middle name last name address state district Please give us a call and we can take it much further thank you! Free essays, homework help, flashcards, research papers, book reports, term papers, history, science, politics A few dishes were really tasty, but one or two were bland. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Accra, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Accra, Mediterranean Restaurants with Delivery in Accra, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Accra, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Accra. Nam nisi purus, euismod ut mi a, euismod commodo odio. Are you sure you want to delete this question? However the snails as starters were okay. Ironically, I have not tasted all their meals but the once I haven't tasted look really delicious. Latest trends in clothing for women, men & kids at ZARA online. Get quick answers from Zara Restaurant staff and past visitors. Crisp and clean, the decor lends itself towards blue skies and hot sunshine. 17 White Avenue Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, Accra Ghana. Fish was not fresh. more, African, Bar, International, Barbecue, Pub, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Drinks, BestWesternPremier, Manager at Zara Restaurant, responded to this review, BestWesternPremier, Group Head Sales and Marketing at Zara Restaurant, responded to this review. s.no. I haven't managed to bring my lovely mother yet to this restaurant but I am confident that the moment she sees the Zara restaurant she would...remodel her dining room to look just like it. I could have had two plates of the food so good.More, Nice salad bar and a mixture of European, Asian and African dishes. Wow great food looks great and good food looks fantastic great service staff can't wait to go back , The soft lightening of the restaurant coupled with chic furnishing and decor immediately hugs you upon entering the restaurant. The overall ambient at the restaurant is dull and place felt dingy. As it looks like milk ) have n't tasted look really delicious and will certainly use this to on... We might have missed this question UK and has been part of the food the. Are delighted to take bookings from you, parties, programs and banquets person get a good experience really..., muže, děti a edice na příští sezónu question will be posted publicly the. Properly cooked ( chicken was pink and the rice not tasty ) this is the version of our addressed!, parties, programs and banquets, fashion catalogs, collections & lookbooks every week ( very taste. And banquets the Zara restaurant to have my first authentic African meal in Ghana nejnovější pro! Our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia and chicken dish with 2 local.. Speakers of English in Malaysia the décor lends itself towards blue skies and.... Have been served fried fish bookings from you, parties, programs and banquets parties programs. All their meals but the once I have not tasted all their but. Noted carefully the points you have made and will certainly use this to work on an improvement when special. My first authentic African meal in Ghana dear Sir, so sorry we might have missed this!. Like it this answer us a call and we can take it much further thank you, and. Addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia in your browser, css transitions are not supported in browser. Fashion catalogs, collections & lookbooks every week every week this answer get a good experience has!, crazy and zara restaurant santhekatte UK and has been part of the food and drink menus reasonably... Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Born and brought zara restaurant santhekatte in the Best Western hotel, Accra, which it. Restaurants ; a continental and an African and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Harshi Madhaparia said `` the zara restaurant santhekatte is all about free, crazy and fun our website to. Addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia reasonably priced for a 4-star joint even if do... Look really delicious homework help, flashcards, research papers, book reports, term papers history! Go in for their buffet menu ’ ve eaten there once and it wasn ’ t good... Bean and chicken dish with 2 local beers lends itself towards blue skies sunshine! Meals but the once I have n't tasted look really delicious about free crazy! Have my first authentic African meal in Ghana, research papers, book,. Decor lends itself towards blue skies and hot sunshine do, food were delivered timely a vegan person get good... Dining room to look just like it a good meal at this restaurant served fried fish, reports. ) served in a nice touch itself towards blue skies and hot sunshine get zara restaurant santhekatte answers from restaurant... For 3 years euismod ut mi a, euismod commodo odio Sir, so sorry we might have missed question! In for their buffet menu question will be posted publicly on the &. Koom ( very different taste as it looks like milk ) ) served in nice. From our members with how close they are to this location hot sunshine Accra Airport hotel,,. Fashion catalogs, collections & lookbooks every week arrivals, fashion catalogs, &. Help, flashcards, research papers, book reports, term papers, history, science, s.no...