Status Address City Zip Bed Bath Sq. The historic community is … Sort. 3 Bd | 1 bath | 1,140 sqft. Pleasant, Waterville, ME … Rent To Own Homes in Waterville Me 04901 Search all the latest Rent to Own Homes in Waterville Me 04901. Abbott, Waterville, ME 04901 $700 /mo Rent to Own. Prequalify today. There are more than 9 rent to own homes currently on the market. Display Listings per page Hide Map Would you like to take a closer look? Listing Results Page 1 - 27 of 27. Start a FREE Trial Now. Affordable rent to own options! Filter. Choate St Winslow, ME … RentOwn's comprehensive database of Waterville … Try out homes and neighborhoods without the buying commitment by choosing a rent to own … Waterville, ME Rent To Own Homes. View Details. Ft. Property Type Price ; 06-03-2020 Active . About Renting to Own in Waterville, ME. Waterville, ME Rent To Own. Try out homes and neighborhoods without the buying commitment by choosing a rent to own … Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. There are more than 9 rent to own homes currently on the market. Inspect a wide variety of rent to own properties in the wider Waterville area quickly and efficiently through RentOwn. Rent To Own Homes in Waterville, ME Search all the latest Rent to Own Homes in Waterville, ME. Waterville's City Center offers small single-family houses for $591 a month on average, lower than 93.1 percent of the neighborhoods in Maine.