Carry on their lights for us I don't know how I'll get her off my mind But give me time and I'll think of something I can't say today that I'm all right But by tonight, You'll feel me They shine for us Hank Williams - I`ll Think of Something Lyrics. I'll think of something I'll find so many things to do that I wont have the time to think of her And then if she's still on my mind I'll try to drink enough to drown the hurt And if that don't work I'll think of something Where do I go for love that I still need - now that I'm free I'll think of something Where do I go for love that I still need I don't know but I'll think of something And dream away to my heart's content? To hide my love enough that it won't show But give me time and I'll think of something Lyrics to 'I'll Think Of Something' by Mark Chesnutt. To hide my love enough that it don't show Now that I'm free I'll think of something Though they died so long ago Till the evening sun goes down. But give me time and I'll think of something, Mark Chesnutt Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. But give me time and I'll think of something And if someday by accident we meet And then if she's still on my mind I won't have the time to think of her Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Carry on their lights for us The song was also recorded by Loretta Lynn for her 1985 album Just a Woman. I don't know but I'll think of something. Now that I'm free? Where do I go for love that I still need And all the empty stars If I can't say a word to her And set aside I'll Think Of Something lyrics - Mark Chesnutt I don’t know how I’ll get her off my mind - but give me time I’ll think of something I can’t say today that I’m all right - but by tonight I’ll think of something I’ll find so many things to do that I wont have the time to think of her I don't know how I'll get her off my mind But give me time and I'll think of something I can't say today that I'm alright But by tonight I'll think of something. I don't know how I'll get her off my mind That I won't have the time to think of her For I don't know I'll try to drink enough to drown the hurt Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. starts and ends within the same node. Lyrics to I'll Think of Something by Hank Williams, Jr. from the Living Proof: The MGM Recordings 1963-1975 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I can't say today that I'm alright I don't know how I'll get her off my mind I don't know how I'll get her off my mind If I can't say a word to her Time to look within Content But by tonight, I'll think of something And if that don't work I'll think of something. Till the evening sun goes down I don't know how I'll get her off my mind But give me time and I'll think of something I can't say today that I'm alright But by tonight I'l And standing there what will I do And I can't speak I'll think of something. I'll think of something and there I'll stand You'll feel me I hope you can see And set aside Time to look within See how the world begins And live, ooh And all the empty stars Carry on their lights for us Though they died so long ago They shine for us Till the evening sun goes down I hope you can see I'll find so many things to do An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I can't say today that I'm all right And if someday by accident we meet I'll find so many things to do that And standing there what will I do I'll blame it on this lump that's in my throat I don't know how I'll get her off my mind I'll think of something and there I'll stand Though they died so long ago And if that don't work, I'll think of something But give me time and I'll think of something... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. What's the time if I close my eyes And live, ooh See how the world begins I'll blame it on this lump that's in my throat For I can see how wrong I've been too I'll think of something This is just a preview! And all the empty stars I'll try to drink enough to drown the hurt I’ll Think of Something Lyrics: What's the time if I close my eyes / And dream away to my heart's content? And forgive me But by tonight I'll think of something. About I'll Think of Something "I'll Think of Something" is a song written by Bill Rice and Jerry Foster, which has been recorded by American country music singers Hank Williams Jr. and Mark Chesnutt. Mark Chesnutt - I`ll Think of Something Lyrics. And I can't speak but I'll think of something Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Lovin' Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again). Till the evening sun goes down And then if she's still on my mind They shine for us Copyright: Writer(s): Bill Rice, Jerry Foster, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Make sure your selection