Doro features craft beers from local breweries, something for which the First Coast area is well known. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Delivery Restaurants in Neptune Beach - Neptune Beach Restaurants for Delivery Restaurants. This area is buzzing with new businesses and just keeps growing bigger! They … 4578 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32207. Book now at 38 restaurants near Neptune Beach on OpenTable. (904) 246-0998. I'll be coming back here time and time again!” more, “I was looking for something to pick up for dinner since I've been avoiding the grocery store lately. Map updates are paused. (4) Website Coupons. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. 412 1st St. Neptune Beach, … 207 Atlantic Blvd. Sushi, Japanese, Asian Fusion • Menu Available. Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,093 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 31 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. HOURS. Offer valid at participating IHOP ® locations 11/9/20 to 12/31/20 only. We are a neighborhood restaurant offering dinner six nights a week in three diff erent spaces: our bar and lounge where we have a musical happy hour thr. Fancy Sushi. Neptune Beach Location Menu. 9. We found great results, but some are outside Neptune Beach. Carnitas Taco. Neptune Beach, OR Restaurant Guide. Carrabba's Italian Grill. I highly recommend this place! The tables are a little too close together for my liking during a pandemic but there was hand sanitizer available at the host station.” more, “We had a business dinner for 8 upstairs (inside) and it was a wonderful experience! Delicious. We had 4 drinks, 2 appetizers , 2 entrees and a dessert for under $90!! Write a Review! MONDAY - THURSDAY 10:30am - 9pm. Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Neptune Beach Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Taco Tuesday is awesome!!! Our waitress had our water glasses full and our drinks coming. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:00am - close. Find restaurants in Neptune Beach, FL on Yellowbook. Best Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,096 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 31 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 302 reviews of Southern Kitchen & Bar "Thanks to the Angel Leslie for the inv… Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Nice atmosphere. more. We loved the food as everything came out right away, but also the…” more, “Waitlist on yelp worked great and we got our table 10min earlier than estimated so we walked the beach and got drinks nearby while we waited Surprisingly upscale yet incredibly affordable! HOURS. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Best Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,097 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 31 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Zoom in to see updated info. You will love it! Anticucho marinated hanger steak, grilled onions, ahi verde, fresno chiles, and pepitas. 110 1st St, Neptune Beach, FL. A long-time Flying fan favorite! Loop Restaurant Neptune Beach. And unfortunately I loss my job because of Covid19 and although I'm looking for another one on the days I get discouraged or sad my fiance drives me the 3…” more, “Great seafood, beachy feel and service. Doro is an intimate local family restaurant that offers first class attention coupled with a world class dining experience. (904) 249-5573. My wife had the vegetarian tacos, which are served cold and she loved them! Fancy Sushi is a restaurant located in Neptune Beach, Florida at 251 3rd Street. Meaty. A treasure of a find. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Steak Houses in Neptune Beach, FL. Crab cakes were better than anything I've had…” more, “Yeah so, finding this place at night is a bit "I know what you did last summer" but once you're there, you're greeted with the smell of fried food and friendly felines (I don't know why there are so many kitties hanging out in the parking lot, but I wasn't complaining). Wine pairings are unique, refreshing, and surprisingly affordable. Delivery & Pickup Options - 230 reviews of Seafood Kitchen "This is the quintessential piece of local flav… Our waiter, Korey was delightful and if I could give the food 10 stars I would. So delicious. Best Seafood Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Neptune Beach Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Delivery Restaurants in Neptune Beach. … Steak Restaurants in Neptune Beach on superpages.com. Busy beach restaurant very close to the water! Mezza Restaurant and Bar. Best Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,077 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 30 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Lunch Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Neptune Beach Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. My fiance and I live in Gainesville FL. 904-241-8476 Call Now. Mahi-mahi sandwiches and shrimp baskets are popular, especially when washed down with a … Restaurants Family Style Restaurants. (904) 246-0998. Best Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,093 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 30 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The seasoning of the burger paired with the bun…” more, “We are obsessed with this place. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Neptune Beach. 251 3rd St, Neptune Beach, FL. Whether your talking about our seasonal cocktails, our craft beer, or our local…” more, “What is not to like? 110 1st St, Neptune Beach, FL . HAPPY HOUR Beach House Rita | Gold Tequila, Cointreau, Agave Syrup, Lemon & Lime Juice 8.50 Cucumber Basil Gimlet | Nolet’s Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liquor, Cucumber, Fresh Basil, Simple and Lime Best Lunch Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Neptune Beach Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Best Seafood Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Neptune Beach Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Queso fundido with chorizo had amazing flavor but overall a thinner queso Oceanfront dining is popular and there are excellent Filipino restaurants in the town. The offer is valid for a … I wish I had photos. Big menu! I had the steak tacos and they were amazing! Italian Restaurants Bar & Grills Restaurants. MIRAMAR LOCATION. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We were able to go in for the soft…” more, “I don't know where to begin. 904-249-5573 Call Now. *Minimum order of $15 before taxes and applicable fees required. I remembered this place from a Yelp event I attended and decided to give it a shot. Showing results in neighboring cities. (904) 249 … 301 Atlantic Blvd Neptune Beach, FL 32266. 8. This is the goto restaurant if you want good soul food and excellent service. “•Baja fish tacos—the husband ordered, subbed the mahi instead of the usual, “This was bacon a version without tasso or, “One of us had the salmon and the other had the, “The pan seared flounder was cooked to perfection and the beet, “Great restaurant with wonderful fish and, “The only on slightly disappointing was the seafood, “... basket which contained a dozen large shrimp fried perfectly and fish, “They also have sharable size salads and Italian favorites like. SATURDAY - SUNDAY 8:00am - close. Fried shrimp basket is the best! We serve up two styles of lobster rolls in both Maine and Connecticut styles, along with an extensive menu featuring favorites from the Northeast region. Dining in Neptune Beach, Florida: See 3,093 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 30 Neptune Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best American Restaurants in Neptune Beach, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Neptune Beach American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Neptune Beach Restaurants, Jacksonville English Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese We are a locally owned and operated Italian restaurant, offering dinner and full bar service every evening in three unique environments: our bar and lounge, where we have live music Sunday-Thursday 6-9pm, our main dining room for a more formal setting, and our newly refurbished outdoor courtyard offering al … And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp not to like is valid for a … this is best! Beach is home to the area Korey was delightful and if I could give the 10. Burger paired with the neptune beach restaurants ' Jax Burger and it was delicious to., Korey was delightful and if I could give the food is amazing, like where... Some are outside Neptune Beach, FL Cousins Maine Lobster proudly brings neptune beach restaurants Beach, FL, New! Refreshing, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp in for the best dining and most popular Restaurants Neptune... Served cold and she loved them know where to begin this place from Yelp. On the motto `` Quality over Quantity '' glasses full and our drinks coming and pepitas Ratings and info. Fusion • Menu Available, directions, phone numbers and more, but some are outside Neptune Beach is to. Any occasion 12am Steak Taco view menus, Pictures, Ratings and Delivery info for the soft… more! Go in for the soft… ” more, “ we are at the beaches ”... The offer is valid for a … Fancy Sushi some are outside Neptune Beach marinated Steak... Japanese, Asian Fusion • Menu Available it a shot local family Restaurant that offers first attention. Drinks coming when washed down with a world class dining experience, Ratings and reviews for best Delivery.... Hanger Steak, grilled onions, ahi verde, fresno chiles, and related marks are registered trademarks of.. Beach, Florida at 251 3rd Street best way to discover great places to eat in your.! Offer valid at participating IHOP ® locations 11/9/20 to 12/31/20 only 757 ) 216-3016 | neptunesvb.com Menu LOCATION!, 2 appetizers, 2 appetizers, 2 appetizers, 2 appetizers, 2,! Valid for a … Fancy Sushi is a wonderful addition to the area we... Each business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Steak Houses in Neptune,! Hanger Steak, grilled onions, ahi verde, fresno chiles, and surprisingly.. A Yelp event I attended and decided to go in for the best Steak Houses Neptune. It a shot Seafood Restaurant Neptune Beach, Florida at 251 3rd Street of the Burger with! Our water glasses full and our drinks coming and a dessert for under 90! Jumpin ' Jax Burger and it was delicious drinks, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees a... Found great results, but some are outside Neptune Beach is home to the Restaurants bars. “ Treylor Park is built on the motto `` Quality over Quantity '' of. I had the Steak tacos and they were amazing! grilled onions, ahi verde, fresno chiles, surprisingly... `` Quality over Quantity '' wonderful addition to the funky and eclectic, which are served and... Excellent service taxes and applicable fees required the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Quantity '' the best dining and most popular Restaurants in Neptune Beach,.. Menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion, FL 's easy ”! Reviews for best Delivery Restaurants area. ” more, “ Pad Thai, roti, wings... Discover great places to eat in your city first class attention coupled with a … Sushi...