I never really noticed the Venus and light years part. The final countdown. And still we stand tall. For the latest comment, I think you really analyzed the lyrics of this song. Follen angels trying to leave earth,they can,t,they are bound here,they lament what they done,no one to blame,things never be the same,tkink still have many lite years,but is the final countdown. "The Final Countdown" is a song by Swedish rock band Europe, released in 1986. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) With so many light years to go and things to be done   We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. "The Final Countdown" is a song by Swedish rock band Europe, released in 1986. The final countdown. more », Europe is a Swedish rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 1979, by vocalist Joey Tempest, guitarist John Norum, bassist Peter Olsson, and drummer Tony Reno. The real interpretation of this song is seen at wikipedia. The Final Countdown by Europe, classic song and classic band. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I guess there is no one to blame we're … Think you know music? Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh "Will things ever be the same", like he's convincing himself that his life is finished ; nothing can ever be right. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/23002474/Peter+Hollens, The Sing-Off: The Best of Season 2 [Original TV Soundtrack]. (0 fans), Sheet Music  22 Oct. 2020. Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth. The final countdown (final countdown). Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. What do you think ? (1 fan), Peter Hollens is an American pop singer-songwriter-producer. The title track of Europe’s third album turned 30 years old in 2016, but The Final Countdown’s simple keyboard riff dates back to Joakim Larsson’s student days in Stockholm – possibly even before he adopted the name Joey Tempest. In the United States, the song peaked at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 18 on the Billboard Album Rock Tracks chart. starts and ends within the same node. more », FAVORITE The final countdown. They can only hope that our blue planet has been heard of throughout the stars ('Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all). Translation of 'The Final Countdown' by Europe from English to Spanish Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 adunit_id: 100001411, The song, hauntingly, was released about a month after the Challenger. It's the final countdown. "Maybe we'll come back to earth" would be a reference to reincarnation ? Oh, We're heading for Venus (Venus) And still we stand tall Cause maybe they've seen us And welcome us all, yeah With so many light years to go And things to be found (to be found) I'm sure that we'll all miss her so It's the final countdown. Originally made to just be a concert opener, it is the first single from the band's third studio album, also named The Final Countdown. Cos maybe they've seen us, they'll welcome us all I'm sure that we'll all miss the Sun? The Final Countdown Lyrics: (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) / (Ooh) / We're leaving together / But still it's farewell / And maybe we'll come back / To Earth, who can tell? Web. Final countdown. It's the final countdown. (except for the "leaving together" part - which would mean that it is a collective suicide, but still, "together" could be interpreted as the person with him/herself.) Playlist. song: "The Final Countdown", This song is now one of my top songs as of now, stay awesome bros. Drobota Ovidiu November 12, 2010-16:29 +2. I guess there is no one to blame I guess there is no one to blame And welcome us all, yeah. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I don't believe in reincarnation. Originally made to just be a concert opener, it is the first single from the band's third studio album, also named The Final Countdown. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ The real interpretation of this song is seen at wikipedia. "I'm sure we will all miss her so", because it's not an easy decision to make. FAVORITE   Final countdown. Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 22 Oct. 2020. artist: "Europe", I guess there is no-one to blame, we're leaving ground. . The final countdown. They're going to space, so they need a catchy song to listen to. They have to stay together because they're all they have, that is to say; They need to get along and work together because there's nobody else who will. We're heading for Venus (Venus).   'Cause maybe they've seen us. - Browsed this site 1/1/19-1/12/19. var opts = { https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/469081/Europe. I Was Made For Dancin' (Re-Recorded / Remastered). Make sure your selection . It was written and recorded well before. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; A music video by Nick Morris was made to promote the single that features footage from the band's two concerts at the Solnahallen in Solna, as well as extra footage of the sound checks at those concerts.