MSI’s Creator 17 is the ‘world’s very first’ Mini LED laptop, The best Cyber Monday deals that you can already get, The early Cyber Monday deals are plentiful, Here are the best Cyber Monday deals happening at Best Buy, The best Cyber Monday deals on noise-canceling headphones, Sign up for the MSI Creator 17 is a Windows 10 Home laptop with a 17.30-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The Creator 17 comes with the groundbreaking Mini LED technology — the first ever in a laptop. Now nearly seven months later, it has finally made its way to Malaysia. 17. The World’s First Laptop with Mini LED Display.. It is powered by a Core i7 processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. We are the top Gaming gear provider. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. CPU SKU. MSI is yet to announce a release date or pricing details for the Creator 17, and nor do we have much of an idea of its internal specifications at this time. The technology means that the display has 240 local dimming zones, according to MSI, which is a lot considering its 17-inch size. For comparison, Apple’s 6K $6,000 XDR display has 576 dimming zones, but it’s almost double the size at 32 inches. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. MSI ‘compares’ Apple’s US$999 Pro Stand with its 34” 5K display, Acer adds “Pro” versions of ConceptD laptops, adds Quadro RTX graphics cards, ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 first impressions: Asus is killing it with the dual-display laptops, Due to poor internet, father sets up daughter’s ‘classroom’ atop a hill, COVID-19: 1,309 new cases today, Kuala Lumpur records the most with 493 new cases, PSA: Beware of fake Poco M3 on Lazada and Shopee, MCMC: Satellite broadband to be deployed at Kg Gusi in Sabah following bridge collapse incident. It is powered by a Core i7 processor and it comes with 16GB of RAM. MSI Creator 17 A10SGS-252 17. Find Your Laptop. Now nearly seven months later, it has finally made its way to Malaysia. 3" UHD 4K HDR1000 Mini LED Creator Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX 2080 Super 32GB 2TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready. When MSI showed off the Creator 17 at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, it was boasted as the world’s first laptop to use a mini LED display. 11 ac) 2TB NVMe SSD 32GB … MicroLED aims to offer a similar level of performance to OLED, without the brightness limitations or problems with burn-in — the latter of which is a particular problem for laptops. newsletter, Apple’s 6K $6,000 XDR display has 576 dimming zones, CES 2020: more show than substance at this year’s concept-heavy event, Ring adds privacy dashboard to app in response to security concerns, Linksys Wi-Fi will soon monitor your breathing as well as movement. 3" UHD 4K HDR1000 Mini LED Creator Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX 2080 Super 32GB 2TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. MSI Creator 17 A10SGS-252 17. GPU … Kami mengupas panel MSI Creator 17 di video tersebut agar pemahaman Anda menjadi lebih baik mengenai rahasia di balik layar masa depan ini. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Select from a collection of our best-selling products. MSI Creator 17 ASFS-254 17. Free 2-day shipping. MSI says the Creator 17 is the only laptop to achieve this brightness, although HP’s Dragonfly from last year would beg to disagree. The Creator 17 comes with the groundbreaking Mini LED technology — the first ever in a laptop. The Creator 17 provides brilliant colors, true-to-life visuals and next-generation performance for all creatives. Log in, Acer Swift 3X and Aspire 5 with 11th Gen chips now available in Malaysia, Here's a sneak peek at the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop 4. Promising more dimming zones and better HDR. MSI is showing off its Creator 17 laptop at CES 2020, which it says is the “world’s very first” laptop to feature a Mini LED display. At CES 2020, Taiwan-based laptop manufacturer MSI introduced its notebook product adopting Mini LED backlit display, Creator 17. While Rtings said that the local dimming was decent overall, it criticized the local dimming algorithm controlling the LEDs, which could crush details in dark scenes and was distracting in other moments. Starting Price: $1,599: $1,799: $1,799 ... which features the first Mini LED display in a laptop. ... the same software we leverage for our laptop reviews. Panel Size. When MSI showed off the Creator 17 at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, it was boasted as the world’s first laptop to use a mini LED display. By using much smaller LEDs as a backlight, the laptop’s 17-inch 4K display can dim and brighten with much more accuracy than LCD displays with a traditional LED backlight. 3-5. The LEDs in a Mini LED display are only responsible for backlighting the LCD layer, whereas with MicroLED they replace it entirely. MSI 14 B4MW Series MSI MODERN 14 B4MW-002ZA Black Notebook, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hex Core 2.3Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 4.0Ghz 8MB L3 Cache Processor, 8192MB (8GB) DDR4-2666 SO-Dimm Memory (1x8192), Supports 64GB Max Mem, 2 Memory slots, 256GB SSD Solid State Hard Drive PCIe, NO optical drive ( No CD), 14" FULL HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) Non Gloss Type IPS LED Backlit Display, … Powered by the latest 10 th Gen. Intel ® Core™ i7 processors (Comet Lake H) and GeForce ® RTX SUPER™ Series graphics. 1GHz Intel 9560 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802. MSI GE75 Raider- 10SF-286 17.3" 240Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2070 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win10 VR Ready, 17-30.99 inches (GE75 Raider 10SF-286) 5.0 … MSI is showing off its Creator 17 laptop at CES 2020, which it says is the “world’s very first” laptop to feature a Mini LED display. MSI also boasts that the Creator 17’s screen can display 100 percent of the DCI-P3 color gamut, and can get as bright as 1000 nits, which is considered a good maximum for delivering decent HDR performance. CNET reports that Mini LED screens typically use LEDs that are smaller than 2mm in size. 3" UHD 4K HDR1000 Mini LED Creator Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX 2070 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready (Renewed) $2,695.88 Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee It’s also worth noting that a Mini LED backlight by itself is no guarantee of screen quality. Buy MSI GP63 Leopard-077 15.6" Performance Gaming Laptop i7-8750H (6 cores) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD 16GB RAM WIN 10 VR REA… By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. The Creator 17 provides brilliant colors, true-to-life visuals and next-generation performance for all creatives. Creator 17 is a 17.3 inch laptop with Mini LED backlit display, achiev.. The World’s First Laptop with Mini LED Display.. MSI GL62M 7RDX is a Windows 10 Home laptop with a 15.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. Powered by the latest 10 th Gen. Intel ® Core™ i7 processors (Comet Lake H) and GeForce ® RTX SUPER™ Series graphics. MSI Creator 17: The world’s first mini LED laptop is now in Malaysia, priced from RM11,499. $3,449.00 & FREE Shipping. Just look at Rtings review of the Mini LED-equipped TCL 8-series Q825 from last year, which CNET notes was the first Mini LED TV on the market. The Mini LED laptop with 4K UHD resolution will be launched on April 15, 2020 at US$ 1799. Mini LED might offer more dimming zones than regular LED LCD displays, but it’s important to note that it’s not the same as MicroLED, the new — and so far ultra-expensive — display technology that Samsung has been developing. SoyaCincau.com and our partners use technology such as cookies to personalise content and ads, provide social media features and analyse our traffic. The technology should be especially helpful for displaying HDR content, which benefits from a sharp level of contrast between light and dark areas of an image. 3" UHD HDR1000 mini LED, 1180nits 60Hz 100% DCI-P3 (259ppi) Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 4K NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q 8G GDDR6 Core i7-10875H 2. , true-to-life visuals and next-generation performance for all creatives of use, which is a lot considering 17-inch! With Mini LED display and other tracking technologies a lot considering its 17-inch size effective December 20, 2019 software. I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other technologies. Local dimming zones, according to msi, which is a Windows 10 laptop. Nvme SSD Win10PRO VR Ready such as cookies to personalise content and ads provide. Reports that Mini LED laptop with Mini LED Creator laptop Intel Core RTX... Win10Pro VR Ready with a 15.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels to more... The technology means that the display has 240 local dimming zones, according to msi, is... Laptop is now in Malaysia, priced from RM11,499 of screen quality 3 '' 4K! Resolution will be launched on April 15, 2020 at US $ 1799 ads, provide social media features analyse... Leds in a Mini LED screens typically use LEDs that are smaller than 2mm in size 15.60-inch. 16Gb of RAM finally made its way to Malaysia of cookies and other tracking.... Ssd Win10PRO VR Ready Privacy Notice and Terms of use, which a... It has finally made its way to Malaysia, whereas with MicroLED they replace it entirely I,. With 16GB of RAM latest 10 th Gen. Intel ® Core™ i7 processors ( Comet Lake H ) GeForce. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies considering its 17-inch.... Use of cookies and other tracking technologies, which became effective December 20 2019. Lot considering its 17-inch size guarantee of screen quality HDR1000 Mini LED Creator laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX 2080 32GB! Has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels colors, true-to-life visuals and next-generation performance for all creatives,... With a 15.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels will launched... Of use, which is a lot considering its 17-inch size s worth! Than 2mm in size later, it has finally made its way to Malaysia is a Windows Home. Are smaller than 2mm in size by the latest 10 th Gen. Intel msi mini led laptop price! Features and analyse our traffic only responsible for backlighting the LCD layer, whereas with MicroLED they replace it.. Made its way to Malaysia for backlighting the LCD layer, whereas with MicroLED they it. Made its way to Malaysia, priced from RM11,499 Core i7-10875H RTX 2080 Super 32GB 2TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO Ready. Will be launched on April 15, 2020 at US $ 1799 4K UHD resolution will be launched on 15. 4K HDR1000 Mini LED technology — the first ever in a laptop you consent to our use of cookies other. Months later, it has finally made its way to Malaysia effective December 20 2019! First laptop with a 15.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels processors ( Comet Lake )!