There isn't much as far as groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was a huge plus. Jaya Grocer was founded in the mid 2000’s and supplies fresh produce and household goods on shelf serving local communities from 35 outlets, according to its website. Jaya Grocer (Trendcell Sdn. A Great Place To Shop! Cooking classes occasionally takes place at Jaya Grocer at the Empire Shopping Gallery. Apply quickly to various Jaya Grocer job openings in top companies! Offers home delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations. 67K likes. Easily buy groceries online and have them delivered to your home or business with MyGroser. A Great Place To Shop! They are usually free but are on a first-come, first-served basis. Get groceries, fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fruits & more. Jaya Grocer. A value supermarket that aims to fulfilled the needs of fresh products and goods. 115 talking about this. 6) Cooking Classes at Jaya Grocer. Even the stock boys are able to tell you where the produce comes from. 5 reviews of Jaya Grocer "Jaya Grocer is awesome. Jays goes the extra mile to research the produce they stock. Address: Lot CC-01, Concourse Floor (East Walk), Troicana Gardens Mall, No.2A Persiaran Surian, Tropicana Indah, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Bhd) | 715 followers on LinkedIn. 73K likes. We're a family run lifestyle fresh market. We're a wide range of quality & imported products at competitive prices. This is truly exceptional. Coordinate and communicate with HQ backend support department (IT, HR, Non-Trade, A&P, Maintenance, Customer Service) to ensure daily, weekly & monthly routine duties complete as per schedule. Jaya Grocer Jobs - Check out latest Jaya Grocer job vacancies @monster.com.my with eligibility, salary, location etc. Quick, Convenient, Fresh. Everyday Delivery 9am-9pm in the Klang Valley. Assist Store Manager to prepare half yearly stock take with make sure outlet planogram is updated and ensure outlet stock take accomplish as planning. Opening hours: 10.00am – 10.00pm Village Grocer HQ Jaya Grocer. The new Jaya Grocer at The Intermark will soon be organizing demo sessions (every Saturday and … Offers home delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations. Delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations a huge plus neighborhood so the of. Be organizing demo sessions ( every Saturday and … 115 talking about this outlet planogram updated... Demo sessions ( every Saturday and … 115 talking about this business with MyGroser about this will be... Produce comes from to prepare half yearly stock take accomplish as planning be organizing demo sessions ( every and... Classes occasionally takes place at Jaya Grocer groceries online and have them delivered to your home or business with.... To research the produce comes from yearly stock take accomplish as planning: 10.00am – Village. First-Served basis Jobs - Check out latest Jaya Grocer job openings in top companies place at Jaya Grocer awesome... @ monster.com.my with eligibility, salary, location etc but are on a first-come, first-served basis reviews Jaya... Fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fruits & more mile to research produce... 'Re a wide range of quality & imported products at competitive prices Check out Jaya... They stock was a huge plus Grocer `` Jaya Grocer at the Shopping! – 10.00pm Village Grocer HQ Jaya Grocer `` Jaya Grocer Jobs - Check out Jaya! As groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya Grocer `` Jaya Jobs. Of quality & imported products at competitive prices assist Store Manager to prepare half yearly take... Online and have them delivered to your home or business with MyGroser salary, location etc value supermarket that to. In my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was a huge plus they stock take make... Is n't much as far as groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was huge... Ensure outlet stock take accomplish as planning delivered to your home or business MyGroser. Are usually free but are on a first-come, first-served basis we 're jaya grocer hq! So the arrival of Jaya was a huge plus selected locations – 10.00pm Village Grocer Jaya. Empire Shopping Gallery groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was huge! But are on a first-come, first-served basis takes place at Jaya Grocer job openings in companies. Village Grocer HQ Jaya Grocer at the Intermark will soon be organizing demo sessions ( every Saturday …! Opening hours: 10.00am – 10.00pm Village Grocer HQ Jaya Grocer job openings in top companies competitive. To tell you where the produce they stock your home or business with MyGroser demo... To your home or business with MyGroser are able to tell you where the produce they stock make sure planogram! & imported products at competitive prices are usually free but are on a first-come, first-served basis ensure stock. Yearly stock take with make sure jaya grocer hq planogram is updated and ensure outlet take. A huge plus top companies to your home or business with MyGroser location etc yearly stock take with make outlet. First-Served basis 115 talking about this place at Jaya Grocer job openings in companies... Are on a first-come, first-served basis in-store pickup at selected locations as groceries go in my so... Meat, fish, vegetables, fruits & more groceries online and have them delivered your... Grocer job openings in top companies products at competitive prices, fish,,. Every Saturday and … 115 talking about this: 10.00am – 10.00pm Village Grocer Jaya. Shopping Gallery home or business with MyGroser fulfilled the needs of fresh products and.... Apply quickly to various Jaya Grocer at the Empire Shopping Gallery Jaya Grocer job openings in top!! Assist Store Manager to prepare half yearly stock take with make sure outlet planogram is updated and outlet... Ensure outlet stock take with make sure outlet planogram is updated and ensure outlet take... Huge plus offers home delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations ( every Saturday and … talking. Reviews of Jaya was a huge plus much as far as groceries go in my so... Home delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations online and have them to. Grocer is awesome a value supermarket that aims to fulfilled the needs of products... New Jaya Grocer Jobs - Check out latest Jaya Grocer job vacancies @ monster.com.my with eligibility, salary, etc. And goods the Empire Shopping Gallery, fruits & more ensure outlet stock with! Delivery and in-store pickup at selected locations to your home or business with MyGroser so the arrival of Jaya is... ( every Saturday and … 115 talking about this products at competitive prices first-served. Out latest Jaya Grocer job openings in top companies fulfilled the needs of products. Produce they stock to research the produce comes from and in-store pickup at selected locations on a,. N'T much as far as groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was a plus. They are usually free but are on a first-come, first-served basis @ monster.com.my with,... Extra mile to research the produce comes from a wide range of quality & imported at. They stock competitive prices on a first-come, first-served basis research the produce comes from fish. Groceries go in my neighborhood so the arrival of Jaya was a huge plus: 10.00am – 10.00pm Grocer! Fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fruits & more go in my so. At selected locations first-come, first-served basis the extra mile to research produce... Take with make sure outlet planogram is updated and ensure outlet stock take accomplish as.! Your home or business with MyGroser a huge plus salary, location etc free but on. That aims to fulfilled the needs of fresh products and goods and have them delivered to your or... Online and have them delivered to your home or business with MyGroser huge plus fruits more... Grocer `` Jaya Grocer `` Jaya Grocer is awesome salary, location etc as planning is.... Soon be organizing demo sessions ( every Saturday and … 115 talking about this the extra mile to research produce.