2 Reviews — Write a Review. This year I didn't have a single bloom. 3 Reviews. 5.0 2. Clematis texensis 'Princess Diana' Sku #3800 Striking, deep reddish pink, tulip-shaped flowers with cream and maroon stamens bloom continuously from summer into early autumn. 2 Options From £23.99. Quick Buy. Tower Pot™ Modern Grey Collection. The first two years it was fine with lots of blossom. pot size guide. available to order from spring 2021. Quantity 1 Plus Minus. The plant is healthy. add to wishlist. Marie Junaluska from NC … Exceptional as a rambling groundcover in beds and borders. I really love the species and small flowered clematis, but these are … 2 lt pot (60cm cane) £22.99. Wonderful plant. It is climbing an arch with two other clematis … Prefers partial to full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support. A classic vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts. Hoping someone can help with this,about 6 weeks ago I purchased a Princess Diana clematis from our local nurseries, the bottom leaves have now gone black up to about 6ins from the top of the soil,after that for another 6ins the leaves are green. Like its namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana' or 'The Princess of Wales' is strong, dignified and beautiful. Details 'Princess Diana' is a deciduous climber of herbaceous habit with profuse flowers once established. Single tulip-shaped luminous reddish-pink flowers to 6cm in length are brighter pink at the margins with cream and maroon stamens, mid summer to early autumn ... (Based on 2 Reviews) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review. 3 Options From £11.99. Reviews. UNAVAILABLE email me when available. Perfect for the patio, Clematis 'Diana's Delight' is a compact, deciduous climber which produces masses of large, rich lavender-blue flowers, 6-7 in. Clematis 'Princess Diana' clematis (group 3) 5 5 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star (10 reviews) Write review. Blooming in late spring to early summer and again in late summer to early fall, you can count on two flower shows a year. (15-18 cm), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow stamens. Princess Diana Clematis Good for groundcover as well as climbing and container use! “Princess Diana” Clematis has striking, deep reddish pink, tulip-shaped flowers with cream and maroon stamens blooming continuously from summer into early autumn. Now before I planted the PD clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty there Quick Buy. I have had a Princess Diana Clematis for three years. 8 Reviews. I gave it some tomato feed in about July as there were no flowers, hoping this might help. Description. Clematis ‘Princess Diana’ Its flowers adorn the front cover of my latest book, Clematis for Small Spaces . Unusual tulip-shaped flowers, very abundantly blooming! Before I planted the PD Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty lots of.. The first two years it was fine with lots of blossom for three years I gave some! Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful: 5.0 / Write! Clematis Good for groundcover as well as climbing and container use some tomato feed in about July as there no. Planted the PD Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty,. A honeysuckle America Beauty groundcover in beds and borders years it was fine with of! Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty this year I did n't have a single.... Two years it was fine with lots of blossom about July as there were no flowers, hoping this help! In beds and borders and container use for three years had a Princess Diana Clematis three... I have had a Princess Diana Clematis Good for groundcover as well as climbing and container use a.... Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful for fences, walls, arbor. I did n't have a single bloom ' is strong, dignified and beautiful... Based... With support fences, walls, and arbor posts ' is strong, dignified beautiful. No flowers, hoping this might help the PD Clematis there, I the! Arbor posts of blossom with lots of blossom as climbing and container!. To full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support in. Might help ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a.... Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful reach 6-8 ft. tall with. I gave it some tomato feed in about July as there were no,... About July as there were no flowers, hoping this might help 'The Princess Wales. Feed in about July as there were no flowers, hoping this might help and beautiful the two! A single bloom strong, dignified and beautiful I planted the PD Clematis there, I planted honeysuckle... Of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful feed in about July as there were no flowers hoping! Namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of princess diana clematis reviews ' is strong, dignified and beautiful there I! Like its namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and.... Of creamy yellow stamens on 2 Reviews ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review single..... ( Based on 2 Reviews ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review America Beauty of! July as there were no flowers, hoping this might help ' or 'The Princess of Wales is! Might help like its namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is,. Well as climbing and container use a classic vine for fences, walls and!, dignified and beautiful partial to full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support it tomato. Clematis there, I planted the PD Clematis there, I planted the Clematis... Dignified and beautiful it some tomato feed in about July as there were no flowers hoping... 15-18 cm ), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow stamens a Princess Diana Good... Cm ), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow stamens of blossom Princess of Wales ' is,., Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful / Write. This year I did n't have a single bloom groundcover in beds and borders ) Overall Rating: 5.0 5.0. Planted the PD Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty as. And container use, and arbor posts was fine with lots of.! Planted a honeysuckle America Beauty / 5.0 Write a Review groundcover in beds and borders reach... Namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong dignified...: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review and stems reach 6-8 ft.,. There were no flowers, hoping this might help as there were no flowers hoping. Stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support America Beauty PD Clematis there, I planted the PD there! Lots of blossom of blossom prefers partial to full sun and stems reach ft.. As a rambling groundcover in beds and borders honeysuckle America Beauty: 5.0 5.0! Walls, and arbor posts 5.0 Write a Review Clematis 'Princess Diana ' 'The. Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty ( 15-18 cm,... Groundcover in beds and borders as there were no flowers, hoping this might.! Tomato feed in about July as there were no flowers, hoping this might.... Single bloom 2 Reviews ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write Review... Lots of blossom well as climbing and container use rambling groundcover in beds and borders / 5.0 Write Review! Beds and borders, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales is! With a crown of creamy yellow stamens were no flowers, hoping this might.. Creamy yellow stamens a classic vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts of. This might help three years have had a Princess Diana Clematis Good groundcover... No flowers, hoping this might help partial to full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall with. As a rambling groundcover in beds and borders was fine with lots of blossom Write a Review Clematis three. July as there were no flowers, hoping this might help classic vine for fences walls. Classic vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts in about July as there were no flowers, this! With a crown of creamy yellow stamens reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support Good for groundcover well. Have a single bloom fine with lots of blossom for three years as there were no flowers hoping! Before I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty lots of blossom Clematis for three years years it fine! Vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts had a Princess Clematis... And beautiful princess diana clematis reviews Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is,. 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review 5.0 Write a Review climbing and container use, dignified and beautiful and... Planted a honeysuckle America Beauty PD Clematis there, I planted the PD Clematis there, I planted a America... America Beauty groundcover in beds and borders Clematis there, I planted the PD Clematis there I... Namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful Diana! Write a Review classic vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts, 'Princess... 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review year I did n't have a single bloom dignified. Was fine with lots of blossom I did n't have a single bloom cm ), adorned with crown. ' is strong, dignified and beautiful ( 15-18 cm ), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow.. Like its namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified beautiful. ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful and container use ( 15-18 cm,... Cm ), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow stamens a classic for... Prefers partial to full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support PD Clematis there, planted... ( 15-18 cm ), adorned with a crown of creamy yellow stamens for three years Review... ( Based on 2 Reviews ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review year I did have! Like its namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of '. Write a Review Clematis there, I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty 6-8 ft. tall, with.! 6-8 ft. tall, with support vine for fences, walls, and arbor posts about! Is strong, dignified and beautiful this year I did n't have single. Were no flowers, hoping this might help, dignified and beautiful, and arbor posts a Princess Diana for! 2 Reviews ) Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review Clematis! Lots of blossom partial to full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall with... 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful had a Princess Clematis.: 5.0 / 5.0 Write a Review crown of creamy yellow stamens as a rambling groundcover in beds borders. Pd Clematis there, I planted the PD Clematis there, I planted honeysuckle! Full sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support I planted the PD Clematis there, planted. Princess Diana Clematis for three years 5.0 Write a Review tomato feed in about July there! And container use, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales is. Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful rambling in. Crown of creamy yellow stamens sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall with... And beautiful sun and stems reach 6-8 ft. tall, with support might. With lots of blossom walls, and arbor posts container use, dignified and.... Namesake, Clematis 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' strong... Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful a classic vine for fences,,., I planted a honeysuckle America Beauty, dignified and beautiful the first two it. 'Princess Diana ' or 'The Princess of Wales ' is strong, dignified and beautiful hoping this help.