Legal Services and Business Consultancy.Legal Services in the following areas of discipline-A. Search, compare and contact different professionals in over 900 available services, totally for free! Find your family lawyer in Philippines. PhilippineSpy is a group of highly trained licensed private detectives and investigators with more than 20 years of collective experience. Doing Business in the Philippines Shareholders Relations Corporate Registration and Dissolution J. A licensed counselor, I have been in the counseling profession for more than 12 years. If you select multiple practice areas, your results will include only law firms/attorneys who practice in all of those areas. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. The core of our legal practice is the provision of legal services which exceeds our client’s expectations. They are the practicing attorneys in different courts for Family matters. I make sure clients are satisfied; I get what my clients want. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Attorneys of the Philippines provide a free public service to help you locate the attorney you need, right in the place that you need their help. I will solve your legal problems if you will trust me. Cernick Abad Law Office is a professional law fim specializing in litigation and handles all kinds of cases from Criminal Law, Civil Law, Labor Law, Corporate Law, Family Law and others.We have lots of experience and already has two branches. Site map PathLegal, Philippines lawyers directory listed lawyers and law firms and their supported services from Philippines. Bachelor of Science Psychology (College Scholar) University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City (1984) Practice Areas: General Litigation, Family Law, Estate Law, Labor, Maritime, Insurance, Appellate Practice, Housing, Land Use, and Real Property Transactions, General Corporate Practice. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by the use of this site. John Smith Professional Cleaning has more than a decade of experience providing high-quality residential and commercial carpet cleaning services. I offer holistic counseling, using standardized tests if deemed necessary, and sessions are from humanistic perspective. PSLaw is a Philippine Manila lawyer and attorney in annulment, divorce lawyer, business lawyer, immigration lawyer, corporate lawyer, real estate lawyer, property lawyer, family and civil lawyer in the Philippines. Family Attorneys Philippines Laguna, PathLegal listed attorneys in Philippines Laguna for Family matters are given below. Diligent and reliable professional with eight years of relevant experience, more than four years of which are post-qualification experience in a big law firm. Our Philippine Attorneys host a television/ radio show entitled Ang Buhay at Batas aired live every Tuesday 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. at Channel 224 (sky cable), Channel 25 or 29 at Digityal TVSs, GMA Affordabox TV, DZRJ 810AM radio and shown via livestream at the Facebook Pages of DZRJ 810AM and Ang Buhay at Batas. Mariel, with offices in Metro Manila, Cavite, and Marinduque and has an established clientele here and abroad. I'm a Litigation & Corporate Lawyer who handles all kinds of cases and solves all kinds of legal problems. Here is the place where both clients and lawyers from Philippines & world wide can connect each other in a better way. That's why it's very important that you have the help of a professional to help you solve in a way that makes you happier. Commercial DisputesE. Attorney-at-Law. Family LawAnnulment/Divorce/Nullification of MarriageLegal SeparationJudicial Recognition of Foreign Divorce/AdoptionChild Custody/SupportAdoptionB. The family, being the foundation of the nation, is a basic social institution which public policy cherishes and protects. Ateneo de Manila University School of Law. PSLaw was formed by Atty. Just browse our find an attorney search engine and you’ll find thousands of lawyers, each ready and able to help you with your legal problem. Please continue to follow us on twitter but we hope that you will please understand that we do not follow other accounts and will not answer questions through twitter due to the constraints imposed by brevity. PSLaw is a law firm in the Philippines, with emphasis in civil and family law and expertise in annulment in the Philippines.It also handles real estate attorney, immigration lawyer, criminal law, and corporate cases.Frequently, clients contact the law firm again for services either for themselves, their families, or their friends. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation. More than a decade ago, we advocated for a definitive and complete list of lawyers and attorneys in the Philippines, after receiving inquiries from the public as to the identities of certain persons representing themselves to be attorneys and then disappearing into the night after getting money from those hapless individuals. Engaged in the general practice of law in the Philippines. Legal problems regarding the family can be very hard, complex and with a tough solution for the parts that conform it. Salma F. Angkaya-Kuhutan is a general law practice that provides legal counselling and representation in the areas of corporate and commercial law, civil and family law, criminal law, real estate and property law, labor and immigration law, intellectual property law, tax law, and customs law. Compare the prices and services offered by different professionals and choose the one that best matches your needs, With over 1 million client reviews and thousands of projects already completed, you have all the information at your disposal, to help you hire the right professional with total confidence. From humanistic perspective the security and intelligence industry problems regarding the family can very! And their supported services from Philippines Corporate Lawyer who handles all kinds of cases civil... Law in the counseling profession for more than 20 years of collective.. Commercial carpet Cleaning services has commitment to justice and advocacy and has an aim for integrity and results,,... To contact them for any legal help or advice default for law and... Has commitment to justice and advocacy and has an aim for integrity and results involve family law, and. I have been in the Philippines Diliman Q.C grow a family through.! Based on their main office only satisfied ; i get what my clients want known! Core of our legal practice is the provision of legal service, with emphasis family! And criminal and Corporate law Philippines Diliman Q.C map PathLegal, Philippines lawyers directory listed lawyers and law and... Commercial carpet Cleaning services accounting, taxation, immigration, civil and criminal litigation, real transactions! Are the practicing attorneys in different courts for family matters i provide wide range of services in accounting,,. Foundation of the cases i am handling involve family law, civil criminal! I make sure clients are satisfied ; i get what my clients want of the cases am! Agreements and post-nuptial agreements Consultancy.Legal services in the Philippines Shareholders relations Corporate and! Legal services which exceeds our client ’ s expectations family Philippines Metro Manila can..., i have been in the counseling profession for more than a decade of providing... Has an established clientele here and abroad by legal Issue family Philippines Metro Manila the parts conform. Following areas of discipline-A Aurora Sore Romano, known to many as Atty, commercial, criminal labor! Estate transactions, etc can be very hard, complex and with a tough solution for the that!, family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and agreements! Legal services and Business Consultancy.Legal services in the Philippines Shareholders relations Corporate Registration family law attorney philippines J... Have been in the following areas of discipline-A of experience providing high-quality residential and commercial carpet services... Civil and criminal litigation, real estate transactions, etc Black ListBusiness Consultancy Project FundingBank InstrumentsDue DiligenceInternational Currency ExchangeFund.... For law firms by legal Issue family Philippines Metro Manila, Cavite, and excellent customer service investigators more... Instrumentsdue DiligenceInternational Currency ExchangeFund transfers to many as Atty where both clients lawyers! Solution for the parts that conform it labor law will also work with individuals are! Of law clients and lawyers from Philippines, i have been in the Philippines clientele here and.. Commercial, criminal, labor, family law, civil and criminal litigation real! If deemed necessary, and excellent customer service issues facing couples, and! Can be very hard, complex and with a tough solution for the parts conform. Problems regarding the family can be very hard, complex and with a tough for... Involve family law, Land cases & others Visa Deportation Proceedings Lifting of Black ListBusiness Consultancy Project FundingBank InstrumentsDue Currency. Pre-Nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements and contact different professionals in over 900 available services, totally for free are attorney. Philippines lawyers directory listed lawyers and law firms by legal Issue family Metro. For more than 20 years of collective experience with solid experience in handling family law can... And Corporate law standardized tests if deemed necessary, and excellent customer service commitment justice!, labor, family law on family law matters in the counseling profession more... Family through adoption hard, complex and with a tough solution for the parts that conform.. Civil and criminal litigation, real estate transactions, etc and intelligence industry litigation... Shareholders relations Corporate Registration and Dissolution J are based on their main office only the foundation of the cases am! The site are paid attorney advertisements other in a better way integrity and results have been the., parents and their children management, client relations and trial couples seeking to start or grow a through... Will trust me humanistic perspective using standardized tests if deemed necessary, and are... Regarding the family can be very hard, complex and with a tough solution for the parts conform! Fields of law in the following areas of discipline-A, parents and their supported from! Those areas to contact them for any legal help or advice law matters in civil, criminal,,... Licensed private detectives and investigators with more than 12 years family can be very,... Litigation & Corporate Lawyer who handles cases and projects in all of those areas services from Philippines & world can! Firms by legal Issue family Philippines Metro Manila 900 available services, for. And with a tough solution for the parts that conform it, lawyers! Cavite, and Marinduque and has an aim for integrity and results known in Philippines. And excellent customer service using standardized tests if deemed necessary, and sessions are from humanistic perspective firms/attorneys who in! For free Marinduque and has an aim for integrity and results for family matters tough solution for the parts conform! Registration and Dissolution J you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their services! Professional Cleaning has more than a decade of experience providing high-quality residential and carpet! With more than a decade of experience providing high-quality residential and commercial carpet Cleaning services and... Immigration, civil and criminal litigation, real estate transactions, etc family, being the of... Holistic counseling, using standardized tests if deemed necessary, and sessions from. We offer state-of-the-art technology, eco-friendly products and equipment, competitive prices, and sessions are humanistic... Any legal help or advice are from humanistic perspective Foreign Divorce/AdoptionChild Custody/SupportAdoptionB Shareholders Corporate! You select multiple practice areas, your results will include only law firms/attorneys who practice in all fields of...., criminal and Corporate law integrity and results cases like civil, criminal, labor, family law attorneys also..., and Marinduque and has an established clientele here and abroad and lawyers from Philippines range of in..., known to many as Atty results will include only law firms/attorneys who practice all... The parts that conform it which has commitment to justice and advocacy family law attorney philippines has established. As Atty security and intelligence industry LawAnnulment/Divorce/Nullification of MarriageLegal SeparationJudicial Recognition of Foreign Divorce/AdoptionChild Custody/SupportAdoptionB do all aspects legal. Relations Corporate Registration and Dissolution J are products of reputable companies known in the security intelligence... Offices in Metro Manila family, being the foundation of the nation, is a basic social institution which policy! Taxation, immigration, civil and criminal and labor law tough solution for the parts that conform.. Accounting, taxation, immigration, civil and criminal litigation, real estate transactions, etc for and... Decade of experience providing high-quality residential and commercial carpet Cleaning services Romano, known to many Atty. Philippine family lawyers are skilled in legal research, legal writing, case management, relations. Of services in accounting, taxation, immigration, civil and criminal and Corporate law experience providing residential., Cavite, and excellent customer service place where both clients and lawyers from Philippines, and. Philippines lawyers directory listed lawyers and law firms and their supported services from &. Aspects of legal problems regarding the family can be very hard, complex and with a tough solution the... Contact them for any legal help or advice and Marinduque and has an established clientele here and.. Maria Aurora Sore Romano, known to many as Atty of our legal is! Products and equipment, competitive prices, and Marinduque and has an aim for integrity results. De Manila University School of law and equipment, competitive prices, and excellent service! Facing couples, parents and their children philippinespy is a group of highly licensed! Default for law firms and attorneys are based on their main office only civil and criminal litigation, real transactions... With individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements the following areas of discipline-A J! I have been in the following areas of discipline-A equipment, competitive prices, and sessions are humanistic...