These small treats are good for you and, as a bonus, convenient for those on the go.

They also contain lentils, sesame seeds and a variety of spices.

That's why this product sells out of many stores faster than Preeti can make it. From My Heart To Your Palate™ This is how food should be.

Indian snacks are popular all over the world.

Peanut Chikki is a delicious popular recipe. I was inspired by my cousin to try my hand at this new venture. resealable bag to preserve freshness. We sell them by the box with 25 bags per box.

Easy Snack Wraps is a very easy recipe. Leave us your address and business info, including phone #, and we'll send you some free samples and a price list. It is mostly consumed with tea or coffee.

We call them “nicely spiced” because they have a robust flavor without being overly hot and spicy. Not sure how to make Dosa? G5's Social Taste Kitchen Presents: Gummy Snacks!!!

Snippets and Snacks Welcome to my first attempt at a blog. Are you a store owner that is interested in carrying our products?

These popular snacks are known by several different names in India, but are most commonly called “murukhu,” or “murukku,” a word in the Tamil language meaning “twist”. We have the recipe for YOU!!

That's enough for about 16 Dosas. Processed in a facility that processes peanuts. Check out our step-by-step Dosa preparation guide below.

Aubergine Croquettes is a very popular recipe.

I am making no attempts to post regularly. Cherry Tomato Pizza Margherita is a simple and delicious recipe. Millet can be used as a traditional cereal, but can also be used in porridge, snacks, and other breads, as it is very high in starch, like most other grains.

These savory snacks have a tantalizing taste and a delightful crunch. You'll be making Dosas like a pro in no time, and your family will love you for it.

Learn how to make/prepare Oat-Puffed Wheat Bhel by following this easy recipe. My posts will be sporadic just as all my inspirations are. It is a fermented food, and fermentation increases bioavailability of minerals in food, helping the body assimilate more nutrition. Ingredients : Rice, Urad dal, rice, fenugreek seeds.

Our batter stays fresh for up to... three weeks in the refrigerator. Nippet is an authentic and traditional crispy snack.

And frankly, most people prefer her batter to their own family recipe.

Learn how to make/prepare Oyster Croquette by following this easy recipe.

Allergen and Dietary Warning: Contains sesame seeds and dairy. Rice Nippet is a delicious and lip-smacking evening snack. Each container produces about 16 medium-sized idly’s. Specifically, it is a popular South Indian snack, it is crispy rice crackers.

Nippet™ are Preeti's version of another popular South Indian snack, the rice or "masala" nippet, sometimes also called thattai.

These quick and easy recipes will help you prepare healthy, wholesome meal for both kids and adults. It is mostly consumed with tea or coffee. I plan to include recipes and crafts as they happen.

Learn how to make/prepare Zucchini Stir Fry by following this easy recipe. Ginger Snap is a delicous and easy biscuit recipe.

Or just give us a call. These delicious all-natural snacks have a very satisfying crunch and an appealing appearance. Learn how to make/prepare Mediterranean Sandwich by following this easy recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Lobster Roll by following this easy recipe. Allergen and Dietary Warning: Contains peanuts and sesame seeds.

Fried Meat Balls make up an excellent snack or starter and can even be combined with different gourmet meals. Just a mouth-watering blend of all-natural ingredients, spices and seasonings. To make your diet a bit healthier, swap a donut or muffin for an idly. Start your meal with Fish Crumb, a delicious appetizer.

Nippet™ are Preeti's version of another popular South Indian snack, the rice or "masala" nippet, sometimes also called thattai.

Learn how to make/prepare Smoked Salmon Croustades by following this easy recipe.

French Breakfast Puffs is a tasty recipe.

Designed by. Learn how to make/prepare Rice Nippet by following this easy recipe.

Over the years, she added new products and started selling under the brand name Preeti Foods. Learn how to make/prepare Aubergine Croquettes by following this easy recipe. Chickpea Cutlet is a very yummy recipe.

No artificial ingredients. You're going to love them. - Preeti Kumar.

Learn how to make/prepare Polish Noodles by following this easy recipe.
They stay fresh for up to two months, but they won't last that long! Allergen and Dietary Warning: Contains peanuts and sesame seeds. Mirchi Roll is a sizzling unique recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Fish Crumb by following this easy recipe. Murukhu™ are made primarily of rice flour, so they are 100% gluten-free!

I promise. Polish Noodles, aka Kluski z Kapusta, is a simple last minute meal that can be prepared anytime.

Our idly batter come in 30 oz containers/tubs.

While you're at it, try out Preeti's fabulous green chicken curry recipe - the perfect complement to fresh, hot Dosas! Millet is also a very good source of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds that can significantly boost human health in various ways.

Try my products.

Allergen and Dietary Warning: Contains peanuts and sesame seeds. These savory snacks have a tantalizing taste and a delightful crunch. Our batter stays fresh for up to four weeks in the refrigerator.

They are also known as “chakri” or “chakli”. Learn how to prepare Bhel Poori by following this easy recipe. Our Nippet™ are the perfect after-school or coffee-break snack, they're great for dipping, and they pair perfectly with an ice-cold beer or your favorite beverage any time of day.

Oyster Croquette is a crunchy snack recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Ginger Snap by following this easy recipe. - Ana Kumar. Weight: 6 oz; Each box contains 25 bags; Expire after 6 weeks Learn how to make/prepare Bamboo Shoot Fry by following this easy recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Fiskepudding by following this easy recipe. No preservatives. Today, her products can be found at select retailers from Orlando to Seattle. resealable bag to preserve ...freshness. Learn how to make/prepare Kathi Rolls by following this easy recipe.

Learn how to make/prepare French Breakfast Puffs by following this easy recipe.

Ingredients : Rice flour, urad daal, peanuts, fried gram, chana daal. The bio availability of proteins and vitamin-B content in the food increases.

Learn how to make/prepare Fried Meat Balls by following this easy recipe.

Copyright © 2020 Preeti Foods. Caution -- they're highly addictive! Each container produces about 16 medium-sized idly’s. Give us a call!

Learn how to make/prepare Chickpea Cutlet by following this easy recipe. Bamboo Shoot Fry is crispy dish that can be served as a snack or side-dish.

No artificial ingredients. Try my products. NIPPET Ingredients Fresh rice flour-1 cup Urad dal flour-1/2 cup(dry roast lightly and powder) Roasted gram powdered-1/4 cup Sesame-2 tsp Chilly powder or paste-1 tsp Jeera-1/4 tsp Chopped curryleaves Salt Asafoetida Hot oil-1 tbsp Method Sieve the flour and powder items.

Bamboo Shoot Fry is crispy dish that can be served as a snack or side-dish.

Since the grease content in idly is so less, the calories intake is also relatively low.

They stay crunchy and delicious ...for up to six weeks after opening, but they'll be long gone by then.