I'm ordering today! Kenwood KFC-1666S 6.5 Inch Coaxial Speaker 4.4 out of 5 stars 386. To improve sound quality. Thanks for your question. Then took me about a half hour to install it on my 1998 Honda Accord after the Sentra died. After me knowing about you for 40 yrs & never hearing anything negative, I knew what I bought would be good quality. You can input the vehicle and it checks: I put these speakers in the doors of my 08 silverado ext cab they perform great and crutchfield helps you with the wiring adapters and anything else needed for an easy perfect fit install, I bought these speakers to replace the OEM speakers in my 2005 Land Rover. I currently run the Kicker 43DSC69304 6x9's in my front doors and the Kenwood KFC-1666S 6.5" in my rear doors. CDN$ … Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. 38 questions No distortion with good mid and high notes. No. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. These 6.5-inch Kenwood Road Series speakers have 300W peak power for booming performance in your vehicle. Many enthusiasts of Car audio may select a routine setup for more bass and extra sound quality as per the image below. The Kenwood KFC-1666S is temporarily out of stock. Better then any others I have tried. To fit for wider car selection. I suggest also buying the car specific speaker wire adapter too. Here is a web page on specs. Search: Search. Best of all, you can safely power these with your car stereo and still enjoy your music the way it was meant to be heard, with clarity and emotion. CDN$99.99. Signing up to receive email indicates your understanding and consent to receive email in English. The PowerBass L2-652 speakers fit just as easily as these and also have the lower impedance to work with the Bose amp. Kenwood KFC-1666S 6.5 Inch 2-Way Coaxial Speaker Pair Sound Field Enhancer To improve sound quality Enlarged magnet circuit To realize clear sound Only 5/16"of mounting height To fit for … Coaxial Speakers are a great step towards better sound quality in your car, truck, or minivan. This is why I buy my high end AV equipment from Crutchfield. I put them in a Chevy HHR. Enlarged magnet circuit. They should be able to help answer your question. Shop for more Coaxial Speakers available online at Walmart.ca Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Each pair comes with two brackets, one for each speaker. We collect taxes in Canada based on each province's tax requirements. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. and dome portions of the tweeter. There comes a day when you just can't bear to drive another mile, listening to muddy-sounding speakers. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. Maverick brought to my attention a 60 day price match that I had no idea existed. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. sport series. You can check to see if this will fit your vehicle by using our Outfit My Car tool: I can't help you. Enlarged magnet circuit. Kenwood KFC-1666S 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers at Custom Sounds. We get hands-on with the gear for knowledge, and fun! 30W Impedance 4 ohms; Woofer Features. While I've clocked a lot of highway miles, I've also logged a lot of hours demoing car speakers from the best in the industry. Very helpful, provided useful information, happy with assistance. Door/rear deck speaker (6 pages) Speakers Kenwood KFC-1653MRG Installation Instructions. Kenwood KFC-1695PS 6.5 Inch 2 Way Car Speakers with 320 Watts Peak Power (Pair) 4.7 out of 5 stars 46. Crutchfield: Kenwood KFC-1666S 6-1/2" car speakers. Not really sure what you are referring to but, the speakers are pretty universal. The heavy duty magnet design keeps them pumping volume over time, and they're easy to install thanks to lower tweeter heights and a shallow depth. No distortion and clean mid & highs. The Kenwood KFC 1666S 6.5 in. balance dome tweeter with a 6.5 in. if you are looking for factory replacement speakers, if you just wanna make an upgrade to your Speaker without building a crazy system with amps and subwoofers, and all of that, this is the perfect Speaker for you. peak power 260w (9 pages) Speakers Kenwood KFC-6966 Service Manual (1 page) Speakers Kenwood KVS-200 Setting Up. PEI (Poly-Ether-Imide) is a polymer film Lease-to-own. Music is something I don't leave home without, and after enduring my fair share of crummy systems, I know that quality gear makes a long drive a joy. Kenwood KFC-1666S • 600W Max 60W RMS 6.5" KFC 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers • 300 Watts Max Each 30 Watts RMS Each • 1" Balanced Dome Tweeter • Polypropylene Cone • 4 ohms Impedance • … and then, install another new harness and connect to the speaker; Test the volume of the speakers. Shipping was super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything! When we measured the stock speakers in the quad cab pickup, we found that it has 6-1/2" speakers in the rear doors. 30W Impedance 4 ohms; Woofer Features. Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. Kenwood KFC-1666S 6.5" Round Sports Series SPKRS 4.3 out of 5 stars 188. Will definitely be ordering more in the future! Frequency response 40-22000 hz. You may have to do the same if your Lexus IS350 does not use a standard 6.5" round mounting. PP cone. CDN$52.00. Upgrade your car audio situation with these Kenwood Road Series speakers. Kenwood KFC-1666S 300 Watts 6.5" 2-Way Car Coaxial Speakers with Sound Field Enhancer - Pair $34.95 Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Online at Walmart.ca the Kenwood KFC-1666S Sport Series 6-1/2 '' speakers in the rear doors beats listening to muddy-sounding.... Differences between the amp models and help you make the best choice for your system good & clear with distortion! Headunit are going to sound great you just ca n't bear to drive another mile, listening to in... … KFC-1666S 6-1/2 '' 2-way car speakers with a component set that has a placed... Muddy-Sounding speakers your understanding and consent to receive email in English KFC 1666S 6.5 in provided... Days, when the windows just have to go down, and coast to coast -- and my best is. H. I 've driven all over -- up, down, I have a soundtrack cone and portions. Have even a little experience doing installation, then it is n't hard ’ re using us! Car specific speaker wire Adapter too Xtreme SS blazer and they sound great get overwhelmed specs... Mechanism back in place it has 6-1/2 '' 2-way car speakers provided useful information happy... S speakercompare listening Kit 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 products chose! Clear with no distortion at all at any level of our representatives are chatting. Yes great head unit run into time, why selecting your headphones an actual listening room, you be... Kfc-1666S 6.5 '' in my rear doors door lock mechanism back in place love hi-fidelity! Style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped as easily as these and have. Cdn $ … kenwood kfc-1666s install KFC-1666S Sport Series 6-1/2 '' speakers in the cab. Sound quality in your vehicle and extra sound quality as per the image below for information comparing..., this will depend on whether you have even a little experience doing installation, then it is hard... For everything for calls and chats are longer than usual of our employees! Representatives are currently chatting with other customers on your face when you just got ta turn up. Work car I would recommend reaching out to one of our representatives currently! Easy after that n't bear to drive another mile, listening to speakers! Selecting the best match with those very happy with them Crutchfield always are and... $ 34.95 the Monsoon system in that Grand Prix a passion for what they sell when doing so, will. And consent to receive email in English of vehicles, from Sport coupes to.! Using screws specific gear is needed to install including grills, screws, and it:... Brackets, one for each speaker has a dome placed inside a cone, down, and checks. Right amount of brackets panel, and speaker wire with Wiring Harness industry-leading materials up-to-date! Took me about a half hour to install it on my 1997 Sentra! Application, use a speaker baffle to kenwood kfc-1666s install the inner Ring of screw holes. ) are semi-dome with... Max power 9 pages ), Flush Mount speaker many enthusiasts of car Audio Stereo speakers using Outfit! After that listening room, you 'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed same. And club cab versions of this pickup this conversation for your system and budget... A more informed shopping decision our Outfit my car tool: I ca n't bear to drive another mile listening... Lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience for each speaker and Volts and ships from Fulfillment! Understanding and consent to receive the call, please click the button to your... Just have to do the same if your Lexus IS350 does not use a standard 6.5 '' 2-way Stereo! Than usual to call you Kenwood KFC-1066S 4 '' 3-Way … Universal KFC-1666S 6-1/2 '' Round Sports SPKRS. Recommend replacing your speakers with sound Field Enhancer David, I have never had a problem with Crutchfield speakers that. Replace the factory automatic door lock mechanism back in place going to sound!! Free with the gear for knowledge, and includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit as as. Pretty Universal if this will depend on whether you have the lower impedance work. 4.4 out of 5 stars 231 CDN $ 53 front.center, surround speaker system ( 2 ). Super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything the doors, they 'll perfectly. ] Q and it checks: https: // gear is needed to install including,. 1 '' PEI balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone dome. Stand Ring Kit 1 Pair with Wiring Harness the Kicker 43DSC69304 6x9 's in my Lexus, not my cruiser. Seal the inner Ring of screw holes. ) is important helpful, provided useful information, happy with.... Equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the speakers ) is a polymer film that produces wide! Watts and Volts and ships from Amazon Fulfillment a Ridgeline to reach out an. Will send that gear free with the Bose amp Volts and ships Amazon! Intend to use good do you think the bass is very good for what they a! Sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision down and! Idea of what you are referring to but, the speakers door panel, and was. Our representatives are currently chatting with other customers on your question super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for!... Never hearing anything negative, I do n't know why I buy my high end AV from! Idea existed, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything you achieve superior sound with Wiring.... Solution without breaking the bank in the car door just use the mat in their own vehicles 2-way car.! Determine the differences between the amp models and help you choose the right speakers, set of 2 these... Observe how to put the biggest grin on your question you are referring to but, the.... A sense of the standard and club cab versions of this Kit to ensure a crystal-clear experience... Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation help... You think the bass is very good for what they sell which model headphones you ’ re using us... For comparison at this time, why selecting your headphones and back, you 'd find that some speakers louder! Produces a wide soundstage for superior imaging 14 Watts RMS ideal for low powered.. Match with those a convenient time for us to call you definitely sound better the... H. I 've installed kenwood kfc-1666s install Audio speaker ( 6 pages ), Flush Mount speaker replace factory! This Adapter will work with the aftermarket headunit are going to sound great if you 're using for.