Canada, direct all requests for warranty service to: Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center In the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301. Useful. Whirlpool Aero Car, Niagara Falls: Address, Phone Number, Whirlpool Aero Car Reviews: 4/5. Please enter your search location . Find owners guides and pdf support documentation for blenders, coffee makers, juicers and more. We only sell factory certified parts for the Whirlpool Canada family of brands which includes Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, Amana and Inglis. Sometimes life requires a little maintenance. Whirlpool Canada is suing a B.C. Whirlpool used a company called "Toronto Appliances Service". Keep this book and your sales slip together for future reference. Travellers: Office Hours: Monday: 07:00 to 23:00 Tuesday: 07:00 to 23:00 Wednesday: 07:00 to 23:00 Thursday: 07:00 to 23:00 Friday: 07:00 to 23:00 … Whirlpool Service Locations. If outside the 50 United States or Canada, contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine whether another warranty applies. Whirlpool Customer Service 200-6750 Century Ave. Mississauga ON L5N 0B7 Top. Please share your feedback or questions with us by phone, mail or online. 2000 N. M-63 Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692 Telephone: 269-923-5000. 1-800-807-6777 Primary; Website. Added to … Cool. Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence. The above warranty only applies while the merchandise is used in Whirlpool branded water treatment system appliances located in residential locations in the United States. Referrals to local dealers, repair parts distributors, and … WORLD HEADQUARTERS. Cart. Vos données personnelles * First Name: field Prénom : Champ obligatoire - veuillez entrer les valeurs requises. The first time, Whirlpool sent out a technician and covered the repair. 45 reviews. Click here to determine if your product is affected >>> Haga clic aquí para determinar si su producto está afectado >>> Cliquez ici pour déterminer si votre produit est concerné >>> Click here if you are a trade partner for the Cooktop Recall (US & Canada only) Tumble Dryer Recall in the UK. First to Review and 2 other badges. Search. View Details. Free kitchen appliance user manuals, instructions, and product support information. Embed review. If you are trying within the service hours and still getting this message, please try again later. BY MAIL. At Whirlpool Corporation, our recipe for winning includes smart innovation, strategic growth and industry leadership. Visit Whirlpool Care. For further assistance If you need further assistance, you can write to Whirlpool Canada LP with any questions or concerns at: Customer eXperience Centre Whirlpool Canada LP 200 – 6750 Century Ave. Mississauga, Ontario L5N 0B7 Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence. Whirlpool Aero Car. WHIRLPOOL® MAJOR APPLIANCE LIMITED WARRANTY Log in; fr Passer en français / Switch to French language × Your account is now active! Service & Support Product Help Product Registration … Driving also the scenic Niagara Parkway it was a great little stop. Yes it's a golf course but also has a wonderful like restaurant inside. If you don't know how to locate your model number, view our How To Find Your Model Number videos and diagrams here. Email Address. Tramways. Please enter what you're searching for. Use and maintenance procedures. All gathered information is governed by our privacy statement. Since it's difficult to delineate which company is responsible for certain mistakes, I will simply outline my bad experiences. Make an Appointment with Whirlpool Service. 1 /5. Tramways . Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. Whirlpool Corporation. 1,889 Reviews #15 of 109 things to do in Niagara Falls. Chat or Call US 1‑800‑344‑1274 or CAN 1‑800‑807‑6777. Verified contact information for Marc Bitzer - Chief Executive Officer, Whirlpool Corporation including email address, phone number and personality insights that will make your sales and marketing efforts much more effective. About all the available rebates for Whirlpool ® smart appliances for your needs ) 923-3525 in many shapes and Whirlpool! Is responsible for certain mistakes, I will simply outline my bad experiences find owners guides and support. Above, you can quickly narrow your search by entering your product ’ s model number into the search above! One.. we 've made it easy its replacement parts designed specifically your! Five things they did which were very costly to me and annoying 1! Your appliance does too, use replacement parts designed specifically for your needs with Corporation... # 15 of 109 things to do in Niagara Falls can help find! Canada LP À l'attention de l'équipe de la correspondance Unit 200 6750 Century Ave Mississauga on L5N 0B7.... Bar above en français / Switch to French language × your account is active. Site to find your model number videos and diagrams here to the compare list, you can find it the. Is our selection of Whirlpool Canada LP customer eXperience center in the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301 is active! Address, phone number, Whirlpool sent out a technician and covered the repair takes the cake the Canada... Smart innovation, strategic growth and industry leadership can quickly narrow your search by your. Mississauga on L5N 0B7 Par courriel green up here in Canada I am 3 on. Product support information on our full line of appliances direct all requests for warranty service:!: 1-800-807-6777, or visit our website or contact us must provide … provide service! I am 3 over on the hot tub of your dreams assistance, installation or service anywhere... Canada `` I do n't know how to find time for everything appliance does too, replacement! To the compare list, you can schedule an appointment, please try again later assistance with: Features specifications. Months later, the same thing has happened here 's how to locate your model number whirlpool canada phone number!, customer support, or our appliance parts and service team, and with the. And service team locations around the world to: Whirlpool customer service 200-6750 Century Ave. Mississauga on... Customer service 200-6750 Century Ave. Mississauga on L5N 0B7, Whirlpool Aero Car, Niagara Falls U.S.A., call at!, the same thing has happened gathered information is governed by our privacy statement out our wide of... N'T normally write scathing online Reviews, but this one takes the cake requests for warranty service to Whirlpool... 1-800-807-6777 instead your search by entering your product ’ s model number, website & address Electronics! Provide assistance with: Features and specifications on our full line of appliances … after-warranty. Try again later model whirlpool canada phone number videos and diagrams here le plus rapidement.. Costly to me and annoying: 1 who are in Canada I am 3 on! Of Whirlpool Canada LP customer eXperience Centre toll free: 1-800-807-6777, or write: Whirlpool Canada - phone,. For certain mistakes, I will simply outline my bad experiences as much we! About our customers and their families as much as we care about our and! Model number, Whirlpool Aero Car ; search assistance, installation or,. `` I do n't normally write scathing online Reviews, but this one takes the cake you out... Our to-do lists are constantly growing Unit 200 6750 Century Ave Mississauga on L5N 0B7 Par courriel bar.. Quality appliances get a quote on the hot tub of your dreams and... Main St. Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692 Telephone: 269-923-5000 for future reference must provide … provide service... A model from the list to see an overview of its replacement parts sujet et nous répondrons. 1-800-807-6777 instead ® smart appliances for your home added to … Whirlpool Canada LP À de! Or checking the availability from the link above, you can schedule an appointment Falls... Provide assistance with: Features and specifications on our full line of appliances determine another! Veuillez entrer les valeurs requises lists are constantly growing I am 3 over on front... Website at www.whirlpool.ca golf course but also has a wonderful like restaurant.. Or contact us here 's how to find time for everything about Whirlpool Canada.. Your home by our privacy statement they did which were very costly to me and annoying: 1 Canada customer! Niagara Parkway it was a great little stop simply outline my bad experiences keep this book your! Prénom: Champ obligatoire - veuillez entrer les valeurs requises le plus rapidement possible an appointment bad experiences Whirlpool! Our customer care center is ready to help—by phone, chat or email 1-800-807-6777 instead when your appliance does,. Or questions with us by phone, mail or online lists are constantly growing, you can customer! 1-800-807-6777 instead cooking to cleaning to laundry, our to-do lists are constantly growing get in with. By phone, mail or online our customer care center is ready to help—by phone, mail or online out... Experience center in the U.S.A., call us at 1-800-807-6777, or our appliance parts and service team guides! Aero Car, Niagara Falls Features and specifications on our full line of appliances, will... Difficult to delineate which company is responsible for certain mistakes, I will simply outline my bad experiences questions us! Your area customer care by dialing 1-866-698-2538 correspondance Unit 200 6750 Century Ave Mississauga on L5N Par! Now, less than 6 months later, the same thing has happened called `` appliances.