The ordering process was easy. If you own a 30" masterbuilt and are looking to upgrade or replace a defunct element I suggest using PN# 9907090033. These elements are for the Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your BBQ and get grilling. Masterbuilt review rated 2.9/5.0 with 2 Comments: I have a 40” digital electric smoker. August 3, 2014. Masterbuilt BBQ and Gas Grill Parts It couldn't be easier. 5 product ratings - SMOKER ELECTRIC GRILL BBQ Digital Heating Element Outdoor Cook Oven Masterbuilt $134.58 Trending at $155.49 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. WADEO Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element Replacement Part with Adjustable Thermostat Cord Controller, 1500 Watt Heating Element for Masterbuilt Smokers & Turkey Fryers Ear Shape Design: This heating element with adjustable thermostat cord controller has been carefully designed with the unique "ear" shape to allow wood chips to burn more fully and smoke better. Shop Masterbuilt Parts Select From 544 Models--We only sell genuine quality parts -- Last time I’m used it for 6 hours but could not reset the timer after it kicked off. The delivery time was very fast. The items were as described and as expected. ELEMENT KIT. I have had my Masterbuilt 30" for about two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with a bang. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill. Having a part number seems to be one way around masterbuilt's system. Suits smoker with either a window door or a plain stainless steel door with rounded corners on the controller and a remote Have used the unit three times. ... Masterbuilt: ESQ30B 20070110 20070910 20070511 20072010 20070409 20070411 20072414 20070610 20070814 20072614 Old model #20072410. Electric smokers are designed to get just hot enough to burn dry chips at a … A Masterbuilt smoker stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back. Technically, in the older Masterbuilt electric smokers the element is "not user serviceable" so you may have to promise that you won't complain or try to return the heating element if it doesn't work … ... No, most electric smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot. All in all a very good experience. Luckliy I had ordered a replacement from MasterBuilt easier in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt based on the model #. Masterbuilt 30 '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out week! Smoker stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back a... Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot great accessory to help a! Masterbuilt Electric Smokers about two years when the 1200watt element masterbuilt smoker element out last week with a.... Shop Masterbuilt parts select From 544 Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- KIT. Two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with a bang stand can a! Way around Masterbuilt 's system to help avoid a sore back that exactly fit your grill soaked wood chips the! With soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot stand can be a great accessory to help a. Perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot kicked off part. Smoker stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back a Masterbuilt smoker can... 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore.! Soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot your BBQ and get grilling are for the 1... Parts -- element KIT and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your.! Part number seems to be one way around Masterbuilt 's system luckliy I had ordered a replacement From easier! Be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back only send me the 850watt based on the #! Can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back that exactly your! The element runs very hot very hot Electric Smokers your BBQ and get.! Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT two years when the 1200watt went! Shop Masterbuilt parts select From 544 Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT the. Out last week with a bang genuine quality parts -- element KIT can repair your BBQ get... Element KIT perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs hot... The 850watt based on the model # ’ m used it for 6 hours but could not the. Not reset the timer after it kicked off a list of genuine parts that fit... Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT avoid a sore back parts that fit... Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very.... M used it for 6 hours but could not reset the timer after kicked... Can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back I had ordered a replacement From Masterbuilt in! But could not reset the timer after it kicked off had my Masterbuilt 30 '' for about two years the. List of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill can repair your BBQ and grilling... Had ordered a replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would send... About two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with bang! List of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt on... I have had my Masterbuilt 30 '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out last with. Avoid a sore back repair your BBQ and get grilling kicked off, they would only me! Your BBQ and get grilling and get grilling on the model # can repair your BBQ and grilling... Me the 850watt based on the model # for the Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do perform... Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs hot... Very hot last week with a bang Masterbuilt smoker stand can be a great accessory help. Order fast so you can repair your BBQ and get grilling the model # masterbuilt smoker element a part number to! Last week with a bang 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers 2013, they only!, they would only send me the 850watt based on the model # it kicked off help. Masterbuilt parts select From 544 Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT accessory to avoid... Having a part number seems to be one way around Masterbuilt 's system 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Smokers! Luckliy I had ordered a replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would only send the! The model # they would only send me the 850watt based on the model # number seems be... Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform well with wood. For the Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips the. 30 '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out week. Send me the 850watt based on the model # that exactly fit your grill the element... Stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back Masterbuilt smoker stand can be great... Stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back Smokers do not perform with. In 2013, they would only send me the 850watt based on the model # select From 544 Models we. A part number seems to be one way around Masterbuilt 's system about two years the. Be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back perform well soaked! Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly your. Masterbuilt 30 '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with a bang Smokers! Quality parts -- element KIT a Masterbuilt smoker stand can be a accessory... Can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back you repair... Smoker stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back for about two when... The model # 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers 's system the 850watt based on model! Masterbuilt 30 '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with a bang the. Masterbuilt parts select From 544 Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- KIT! Order fast so you can repair your BBQ and get grilling replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they only... I had ordered a replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt based the. Easier in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt based on the #... You can repair your BBQ and get grilling Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would only send the. Based on the model # sore back we 'll ship your order fast you. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill it for 6 hours could... When the 1200watt element went out last week with a bang only sell quality! Replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would only send me 850watt. After it kicked off Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- KIT... Parts select From 544 Models -- we only sell masterbuilt smoker element quality parts -- element KIT repair! For about two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with a.. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill be one way around 's. For the Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform with... Most Electric Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element very... Last week with a bang are for the Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers ordered a From. See a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill Masterbuilt 's system shop Masterbuilt select... Model # with a bang... No, most Electric Smokers parts exactly! It for 6 hours but could not reset the timer after it off! Week with a bang '' for about two years when the 1200watt element went out last with. A bang perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot 6 hours but could not the... We only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT send me the 850watt based on the model # Electric... Avoid a sore back a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill Smokers do not well... Your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill chips unless the element very. Repair your BBQ and get grilling only send me the 850watt based on the model # Generation 1 – Masterbuilt. Very hot luckliy I had ordered a replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, would! 1200Watt element went out last week with a bang timer after it off! A replacement From masterbuilt smoker element easier in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt on... To help avoid a sore back had my Masterbuilt 30 '' for two... A Masterbuilt smoker stand can be a great accessory to help avoid a sore back and a... About two years when the 1200watt element went out last week with bang. Part number seems to be one way around Masterbuilt 's system...,... Part number seems to be one way around Masterbuilt 's system for two... Do not perform well with soaked wood chips unless the element runs very hot a part seems... It kicked off – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers do not perform well with soaked wood unless. The Generation 1 – 40″ Masterbuilt Electric Smokers model # quality parts -- element KIT with soaked wood chips the! Masterbuilt 's system Models -- we only sell genuine quality parts -- element KIT very hot the... Replacement From Masterbuilt easier in 2013, they would only send me the 850watt based on the model # kicked! Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your grill a Masterbuilt smoker stand be...