Kids' Juke Box is the only company that offers its products in 8 languages allowing Sing Your Name Singapore to distribute its products globally. 2020 Franchise Gator. at any time. and Start Your Own Recession-Proof Business NOW! As such, HolySmoke.org cannot be held liable for the complaints and reviews posted about Sing Your Name as per Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Fun, easy and profitable, Sing Your Name offers something for everyone! In a few days, you will receive an assortment of our products along with our secured personalization software. Sing Your Name™ is the industry’s pioneer in personalized goods.
Today’s the day to change your life and start putting smiles on children’s faces. Sing Your Name. If your name is Mickey, Scotty, Bennie, or (if you’re willing to ignore that this is actually a drug-reference) Molly, you’re probably already intimately familiar with these tunes. Sing Your Name™ is the industry’s pioneer in personalized goods. You can pay tens of thousands of dollars and not get any more income potential than this! This is my first year with Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™. You don’t even need an Internet connection! We don't share our mailing list. Best of all, Sing Your Name offers a wide range of personalized products unlike any other company you will find in the world. This business is extremely flexible in many ways, allowing you to accommodate your goals, schedule and preferences about how and where you market and promote. its been about two years, and no product was recieved ,and no refunds were given.several rap websites reported no one was refuned by dpgrecordz.com.there was even a patition going around to get refunds to everyone who ordered this cd.even tho dpgrecordz.com did not send out this cd to anyone, bootleg copies are being sold on the internet for $500.00 – $1000.00. and businesses you selected may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve the use of Come join the Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™ family and start a business that makes you and your customers happy! Our business is up second year in a row because many of my customers re-order. Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska. By continuing to use this website you consent to the terms of our privacy policy. We've got all the information you need to identify which business is right for you. No limitation on how much you can earn!!! From our award winning personalized music CD's to our one of a kind kids story books (kids story book actually reads the story to your child and has their name personalized on every page), to the world's only Sing Your Name alarm clocks and teddy bears. Released on his 1987 album Introducing the Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby , it was an international success, reaching number two on the UK Singles Chart in early 1988 and number four on the US Billboard Hot 100 . We do not SPAM you. © 2004—2020 HolySmoke.org. I look forward to many more great years of selling Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™.” – Ryan. Sing Your Name | The OFFICIAL Pinterest for the Sing Your Name brand! Thank you, Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™ for being there when we needed you most." Anyone who knows a child! What you get with a Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™ distributor/reseller package: A Sing Your Name ™ by Big On Children™ distributorship/resale business is easy, fun and profitable.

Become your own boss – work where and when you want. About 1 1/2 to 2 years, in 2012,2014, i purchased a audio cd title “marvel and barney” from singyourname.com…i payed roughly between $ 500.00 and $550.00 for this cd,not including sale taxes and shipping. Take the first step today and Contact Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™. Note: your request may take To become a Sing Your Name™ distributor/reseller, all you need to do is click the link below and select your package. [24], For guidelines on Wikipedia signatures, see, Introducing the Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby, "Australian Top 50 Singles Chart — Week Ending 8th May, 1988", "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", Cash Box Top 100 Singles, August 13, 1988, "The ARIA Australian Top 50 Singles Chart 1988", Top 100 Hits of 1988/Top 100 Songs of 1988, "Cash Box Year-End Charts: Top 100 Pop Singles, December 31, 1988", Reba McEntire Extends Country Songs Record | Billboard, Sheryl Crow and Friends: Live from Central Park, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sign_Your_Name&oldid=980724011, Articles with dead external links from June 2016, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 September 2020, at 02:30. i emailed dpgrecordz.com a few times ,but never got a response..i payed my cd with my visa card, but unfortunatly,after being disapionted by dpgrecordz.com i misplaced my reciepts, thinking that i lost out on my money. All Rights Reserved. Our easy-to-use software allows you to record a child’s name that can be played back on our alarm clocks, CDs and memory sticks or inserted into any one of our plush toys. Sing Your Name™ by Big On Children™ allowed me the freedom to maximize my time and to earn a much-needed additional income. Taking it to any baby show is a guaranteed success." The powerful combination of top brand names, (Marvel, Care Bear, Barney, and new brands constantly) personalized children's multimedia products, and virtual inventory, all wrapped up in a flexible business that can be worked full time or part-time, in a retail mall or as a home based business, makes it quite possibly the best business opportunity available anywhere.
| All rights reserved.

Our secured software can be used to create products where children become the stars of the entire product range from hearing their name in a song to seeing their face in a movie.

This site is not currently accepting inquiries from visitors in EU countries. You will be amazed at how simple and affordable it is to get started. For simpler tastes Sing Your Name offers a full line of personalized paper products including personalized name poems and growth charts. Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms of Service. Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Through our secured technology, we are constantly adding unlimited new names and languages. listed above.