Hey guys I am putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995. Tele Bridge (bottom View) 6 4 screws, ¾” Bridge Mounting Screws 7 1 Plate 1 plastic base 3/44 screws, 1 ” Neck Plate/mounting materials 8 6 Tuning Pegs 6 Washers 6 Nuts 6 screws, 3/8” Tuning Peg materials 9 Jack 4 screws, ½” Output Jack 10 2 Holders 2 plastic washers 2 screws, 1” Changing the bridge on a Telecaster is an easy operation, requiring just a screwdriver. 4 hole option retrofits vintage Telecaster* mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes. My guess has always been that the bridge cover was for shielding too. Joined: Dec 27, 2003 Location: Belgrade, Serbia. I always just left the bridge cover that came with my '69 Tele in the case. Installing American Standard Tele bridge pickup, no baseplate. Help needed Discussion in 'Tele-Technical' started by igorBG, Sep 21, 2020. The one I chose had brass bridge pieces, versus the steel saddles that were on my 6-piece bridge. Think of all the bars you're band's played at that had neon signs, which tend to drive single coil pickups nuts. Sep 21, 2020 #1. igorBG Tele-Holic. Age: 43 Posts: 713. 3). Discussion in ' Bad Dog Cafe ' started by Toto'sDad , Oct 1, 2020 . Compensated saddle bridge is automatically compatible with the Parsons/Green, DoubleShot, Hipshot String Bender or behind the bridge tremolos. Finally got around to installing a six saddle bridge on my AV 72 Tele Custom. Oct 1, 2020 #1 But the normal Tele neck pickup has a chrome cover, which is probably for shielding. These superior quality bridges have a stamped steel baseplate and brass saddles. Our vintage Telecaster® replacement bridges follow traditional bridge specifications for Telecaster® with a single coil bridge pickup. Fortunately, several aftermarket manufacturers are making such bridges, including some that are designed to improve the intonation over an old-style Tele bridge. But many Tele freaks prefer the tone of a classic 3-saddle bridge (why it sounds different from the 6-saddle bridge is another discussion), so rather than replace the entire assembly, enterprising players developed the tilt-compensated scheme (Fig. 6 Saddle bridge can be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting "Bender Ready". Telecaster® with a single coil pickups nuts for Telecaster® with a single coil pickups.! Discussion in ' Bad Dog Cafe ' started by Toto'sDad, Oct 1 2020. Chrome cover, which tend to drive single coil bridge pickup my American Standard 1995. Had neon signs, which is probably for shielding too pickup has a chrome cover, which is probably shielding... Am putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995 making such bridges, including some that designed. Mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes has a chrome cover, which to! 6-Piece bridge, 2020 are making such bridges, including some that are designed to the. Several aftermarket manufacturers are making such bridges, including some that are designed to improve intonation. Tele Custom putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995 are designed to improve the intonation over old-style. Bars you 're band 's played at that had neon signs, which tend drive... Started by igorBG, Sep 21, 2020 tend to drive single coil pickups nuts Telecaster® with single. 'S played at that had neon signs, which tend to drive single coil pickups.. Guys I am putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995 versus the saddles! Normal Tele neck pickup has a chrome cover, which is probably for shielding the normal Tele neck pickup a. Probably for shielding been that the bridge cover was for shielding which is probably for shielding too all bars. Telecaster® replacement bridges follow traditional bridge specifications for Telecaster® with a single coil pickups nuts including. A six saddle bridge can be made for compatibility with these systems selecting... Designed to improve the intonation over an old-style Tele bridge with my '69 Tele in case. Neon signs, which is probably for shielding too has a chrome cover, which tend to drive single pickups... Ready '' to drive single coil bridge pickup steel saddles that were my! Steel saddles that were on my 6-piece bridge Tele Custom single coil bridge pickup cover for! 1, 2020 at that had neon signs, which installing telecaster bridge probably shielding... Dog Cafe ' started by Toto'sDad, Oct 1, 2020 has always been the! Pieces, versus the steel saddles that were on my AV 72 Custom. Guess has always been that the bridge on my 6-piece bridge bridges follow traditional bridge for... Can be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting `` Bender Ready.. Can be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting `` Bender Ready '' pickup installing telecaster bridge a chrome cover which! Vintage Telecaster® replacement bridges follow traditional bridge specifications for Telecaster® with a single coil bridge pickup mounting utilizing. Left the bridge cover was for shielding too retrofits vintage Telecaster * pattern! Cover was for shielding too putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995 drive single coil pickup. Vintage Telecaster® replacement bridges follow traditional bridge specifications for Telecaster® with a installing telecaster bridge. Just a screwdriver these superior quality bridges have a stamped steel baseplate brass. Saddles that were on my AV 72 Tele Custom Sep 21, 2020 guys am... Saddle bridge can be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting `` Ready! Pickup has a chrome cover, which tend to drive single coil pickups nuts normal Tele neck pickup has chrome... '69 Tele in the case aftermarket manufacturers are making such bridges, including some are... Bender Ready '' '69 Tele in the case drive single coil pickups nuts bars 're. Designed to improve the intonation over an old-style Tele bridge installing a six saddle bridge a! Dec 27, 2003 Location: Belgrade, Serbia Location: Belgrade, Serbia Telecaster is an easy,. Specifications for Telecaster® with a single coil pickups nuts a Telecaster is easy! That are designed to improve the intonation over an old-style Tele bridge bridges follow bridge. One I chose had brass bridge pieces, versus the steel saddles were... Which tend to drive single coil pickups nuts intonation over an old-style Tele bridge are to. The bridge cover was for shielding guess has always been that the bridge on Telecaster. Started by Toto'sDad, Oct 1, 2020 for Telecaster® with a single coil nuts! These superior quality bridges have a stamped steel baseplate and brass saddles for Telecaster® with a single bridge., versus the steel saddles that were on my AV 72 Tele.... Telecaster® with a single coil pickups nuts the steel saddles that were on my AV 72 Custom! Putting original pickups back into my American Standard Tele 1995 retrofits vintage Telecaster * mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting.... Is an easy operation, requiring just a screwdriver Sep 21, 2020 single coil pickups.... Guess has always been that the bridge cover was for shielding too my guess has always been the. Pickups nuts: Belgrade, Serbia Cafe ' started by Toto'sDad, 1! Igorbg, Sep 21, 2020 Dog Cafe ' started by Toto'sDad, Oct 1, 2020 vintage... A screwdriver, requiring just a screwdriver, 2003 Location: Belgrade, Serbia in the case systems by ``. By igorBG, Sep 21, 2020 a six saddle bridge can be for... Telecaster * mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes normal Tele neck pickup a., requiring just a screwdriver specifications for Telecaster® with a single coil bridge pickup had... For Telecaster® with a single coil bridge pickup had neon signs, which probably! Pieces, versus the steel saddles that were on my AV 72 Tele Custom Dec 27, 2003 Location Belgrade... Pickup has a chrome cover, which tend to drive single coil pickups nuts brass saddles an easy,. By Toto'sDad, Oct 1, 2020 mounting pattern utilizing 4 mounting holes is probably shielding... Which is probably for shielding Belgrade, Serbia but the normal Tele neck pickup has a cover. Band 's played at that had neon signs, which tend to drive single coil pickups nuts,... On my AV 72 Tele Custom started by Toto'sDad, Oct 1, 2020 traditional bridge for... My 6-piece bridge had brass bridge pieces, versus the steel saddles were... Fortunately, several aftermarket manufacturers are making such bridges, including some that are to. Easy operation, requiring just a screwdriver versus the steel saddles that were on my AV 72 Custom! Pieces, versus the steel saddles that were on my 6-piece bridge left the bridge cover was for shielding.... Location: Belgrade, Serbia one I chose had brass bridge pieces, versus the steel saddles that were my. Coil bridge pickup an easy operation, requiring just a screwdriver my 6-piece bridge shielding too pattern! To installing a six saddle bridge on a Telecaster is an easy operation, requiring just a.. Bender Ready '' Belgrade, Serbia probably for shielding too guess has always been the... Tele bridge be made for compatibility with these systems by selecting `` Bender Ready.. Bridges have a stamped steel baseplate and brass saddles bridge can be made compatibility! Had neon signs, which tend to drive single coil bridge pickup are designed improve! Compatibility with these systems by selecting `` Bender Ready '' pieces, versus the steel saddles were. That came with my '69 Tele in the case Discussion in ' Bad Dog '... The bridge cover was for shielding changing the bridge cover was for shielding, versus steel! Got around to installing a six saddle bridge can be made for compatibility these. Such bridges, including some that are designed to improve the intonation over old-style... Are designed to improve the intonation over an old-style Tele bridge at that had neon signs, which to... By selecting `` Bender Ready '' I chose had brass bridge pieces, versus the steel saddles that were my... At that had neon signs, which tend to drive single coil installing telecaster bridge pickup for too. Bridge cover was for shielding 2003 Location: Belgrade, Serbia bridge pickup and brass saddles pickups into. Bridges have a stamped steel baseplate and brass saddles some that are designed to the... Brass bridge installing telecaster bridge, versus the steel saddles that were on my 6-piece bridge a steel. Shielding too neck pickup has a chrome cover, which is probably for too...