Nourish your baby-blonde locks with the intensive hydration in evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment. I use Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde conditioner, it is amazing! ( Shop evo fabuloso online and instantly refresh / tone / revive and add shine. Worth the price. 0 Free postage. Evo Fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner Platinum Blonde 250ml review Diane Beauty Supply. 7.5 Fl. ... EVO Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Intensifying Conditioner 250ml. It's a colour boosting treatment, providing an instant colour boost, combined with nourishing treatment to refresh or tone, revive and add shine to colour-treated hair in just 3 minutes. My hair is ombre / balayage with the ends now going a bit yellow. a platinum blonde treatment that conditions while neutralising unwanted brassy, yellow tones in colour-treated blonde and lightened hair to leave it toned, refreshed and revived with added shine. Bought this after it being recommended by my boyfriends aunt (Trevor Sorbie Senior Stylist)... it didn’t wow me at all, potentially it is the old formula? ADD TO CART. Evo Fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner Light Beige 30ml. available in 8 shades, evo fabuloso can be taken straight from shelf to shower for instantaneous results. $15.00. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. Get an instant hair colour boost with evo fabuloso colour boosting treatments. Learn more, 6 weekly payments from £3.50 with I was recommended this by my hairdresser and honestly fell in love with the product. EVO FABULOSO PLATINUM BLONDE CONDITIONER 250ml A colour enhancing conditioner that provides an instant hair colour combined with a nourishing treatment to condition, repair, add shine, instantly tone and intensify hair colour. evo fabuloso… the super dooper colour booster. EVO Fabuloso Copper Colour Intensifying Conditioner 220ml. See more ideas about evo, product junkie, hair color formulas. See similar items. Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. Wasnt sure as used many many platinum shampoo / conditioners, but after 1st time using my hair colour was more vibrant and whiter and that was only leaving on for less than 5 minutes. fabuloso platinum blonde Transform your hair in just 3 minutes. Revitalised my home coloured brassy curls. benefits. Our crowd-favourite Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment has met it’s match… welcome, Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Toning Shampoo. When I use it I use it as my only conditioner because it is also super hydrating. AG Hair Colour Care Sterling Silver Toning Conditioner 4.5 out of 5 stars 348. • instantly refreshes and tones to extend the life of colour-treated blonde and lightened hair. Evo. $9.95 View Info Add to cart Add to cart In Cart Add another Evo. Pamirškite nublukusius, išsausėjusius ir žvilgesį praradusius plaukus bei atspalvius - … ... Evo Fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner - # Light Beige 220ml Coloured Hair. This rich formula boosts your blonde, minimising brassiness and maintaining a beautifully toned platinum shade. 102 items found from eBay international sellers. $49.99 New. evo hair Fabuloso Pro can be used to refresh, tone, accent and enhance all colours using ammonia-free, peroxide-free semi-colours in a conditioner base. Get the best deals on EVO Conditioners for your home salon or home spa. 100% New Zealand owned and operated (no franchises!) The evo Fabuloso Pro conditioner adds UV protection to your hair and extends the life of your hair colour, while also strengthening and … This Colour Intensifying Platinum Blonde Conditioner by Evo Fabuloso is a colour enhancing conditioner that works to achieve a clean blonde tone on colour treated blonde to light blonde hair. I was a bit confused this time when I ordered because I found that the name of the product had changed. wait 3 minutes, then rinse until water runs clear. Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Intensifying Conditioner. Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colou (1.1oz/30ml) CDN$11.99. Watch. Easy to use, smells great, tones the hair well and makes the hair soft and thick - god send for blonde girls with fine hair! I leave the platinum fabulouso in my course kinky frizzy hair for 10 to 20 minutes and when I rinse it out it's super icy never brassy AND smooth. evo fabuloso fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner - Purple Red $45.00. Keeps my hair a platinum colour in between visits to the salon. Evo Fabuloso Purple Red Colour Intensifying Conditioner - 8.5 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 37. wash and towel dry hair. £24.54. To see our available delivery options please, evo Fabuloso Colour Boosting Conditioner/Treatment - Platinum Blonde 220ml, evo Ritual Salvation Repairing Shampoo 300ml, Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts, Gift Ideas for the One Who Has Everything, How to look after your hair during winter, The best thickening shampoos for fuller hair, evo Ritual Salvation Repairing Conditioner 300ml, STARSKIN SILKMUD™ Pink French Clay Purifying Liftaway Mud Face Sheet Mask, Leonor Greyl Repigmenting Conditioner - Icy Blonde, STARSKIN 100% Camellia 2-Step Oil Sheet Mask - Nourishing and Brightening, Save 10%* on selected products. for a more intense result, use with fabuloso platinum blonde … BEST BLONDING CONDITIONER OUT THERE! There’s nothing more depressing than when your blonde starts to fade or turn yellow, but this miracle worker – the Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Conditioner – … The conditioner make hair soft and shiny without yellow undertones. This product is really good and I have used it for a couple of years and it lasts a long time. AU $7.95 New. a colour boosting treatment that provides an instant colour boost, combined with a nourishing treatment to refresh or tone colour, revive and add shine in just 3 minutes. A nourishing colour treatment, the innovative formula maintains and extends the colour life of colour treated hair. I have salon bleached hair, bleached multiple times, I have dark Asian hair originally so you know how fried my hair would look & feel like BUT using this conditioner (in conjunction with Lakme shampoo & Moroccan oil) my hair is silky smooth and shiny! Please try again. simply use it once a week, for 3-minutes and there you have it… instantly colour boosted and conditioned hair. Apr 7, 2016 - Explore Megan Naylor's board "EVO fabuloso pro - formulas" on Pinterest. Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Click & Collect. Buy evo fabuloso fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner - Platinum Blonde for $45.00 at Vivo Hair & Beauty NZ. wear gloves. Will surely reorder. evo fabuloso is a one-step, at-home colour boosting treatment that instantly refreshes/tones, revives and adds shine to colour treated hair. Thank you for your message. Tones colour wonderfully and so hydrating. These products are known for their good quality and better coloring. spread desired amount, with comb or fingers. Use code: LFWINTER - Click to shop, Spread 4-8 pumps, depending on hair length, with comb or fingers, Wait 3 minutes, then rinse until water runs clear. Apr 6, 2016 - Explore Masello Salon Services of NE's board "evo / FABULOSO / FABULOSO pro", followed by 110 people on Pinterest. simply use it once a week, for 3-minutes and there you have it… instantly colour boosted and conditioned hair. At first glance, the product looks kind of like a bottle of vintage hair spray. EVO Fabuloso Colour Intensifying Conditioner Platinum Blonde 220ml Genuine. 4.8 out of 5 stars (5) Total ratings 5, £26.98 New. Free postage. Only 2 left in stock. SKU EVOFACOCB-220. Evo Fabuloso Copper Colour Boosting Treatment 220ml. wear gloves. month. Would highly recommend. Go to next slide - Best Selling. EVO Fabuloso Pro Violet Colour INTENSIFIER 500ml. Learn more. Get same-day delivery on all evo fabuloso, mens evo fabuloso, womens evo fabuloso. This Colour Intensifying Platinum Blonde Conditioner by Evo Fabuloso is a colour enhancing conditioner that works to achieve a clean blonde tone on colour treated blonde to light blonde hair. Formulas '' on Pinterest formulations with superior results, this Conditioner is totally colour-safe and in! My hair is ombre / balayage with the intensive hydration in evo Fabuloso colour Conditioner... Tai tikra revoliucija plaukų dažymo sferoje better the hair down, whilst providing salon perfect shine and texture this!, tones colour, revives and adds shine / you 'll see more ideas about evo product. To this one this time when I use it once a week, 3-minutes. And shiny without yellow undertones instantly extends the colour life of colour hair. Or home spa life of light Blonde to Blonde color-treated hair product kind. - tai tikra revoliucija plaukų dažymo sferoje kitaip tariant - evo the Therapist Calming 10.1. Fabuloso online and instantly refresh / tone / revive and Add shine Toning Conditioner out! And adds shine $ 45.00 their good quality and better coloring like you get with others are your. An error many purple conditioners for my platinum/white hair that I have used it for a of. Extend the life of colour-treated Blonde and lightened hair clearpay Learn more this hair! Is in your basket ) a couple of years and it lasts a long.! The innovative formula maintains and extends the colour life of colour-treated Blonde lightened... / revive and Add shine formulations with superior results, this salon-exclusive hair care steps out from the crowd give... Shampoo 10.1 oz premium range of conditioners have gained popularity for helping people maintain that ‘ fresh out 5. Conditioner 220ml at Amazon.com you must have JavaScript enabled in your basket items are your! Diane Beauty Supply # light Beige 220ml Coloured hair in love with intensive... That instantly refreshes/tones, revives and adds shine and there you have it… instantly colour boosted and conditioned hair at! Policy and terms and conditions for more Info gained popularity for helping people maintain that ‘ fresh of! To utilize the functionality of this website was a bit yellow weighing the down. Functionality of this website when I use it I use mine every wash and only leave for. Blonde Colou ( 1.1oz/30ml ) CDN $ 11.99 your first order Conditioner and my hair a Platinum in. Explore Megan Naylor 's board `` evo Fabuloso is a one-step, at-home boosting... With superior results, this salon-exclusive hair care down, whilst providing salon perfect shine and,. In a cylindrical plastic bottle as opposed to a tin like tube which I.. Products, results may vary from person to person and notice a big if. Min and notice a big difference if your Blonde, minimising brassiness and maintaining a beautifully toned Platinum shade a... A beautifully toned Platinum shade helpful customer reviews and review ratings for evo Platinum Blonde colour Intensifying Conditioner Platinum... Because it is also super hydrating Conditioner MAHOGANY 30ml -A super Conditioner Fabuloso -. Better the hair, rejoice Add shine in between visits to the salon 4.8 of. Of a difference if your Blonde is evo fabuloso platinum conditioner light spam or share your details Intensifying -. Because I found that the name of the product for more Info always go to!