It’s the subtle sweetness and garlic flavor that the creamy Alfredo sauce is just begging for. While the water heats, melt the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. So if you want to see what the fettuccine fuss is all about, head on over to Parade now and grab yourself the recipe. Once you’ve roasted your garlic, you’re ready to make the sauce. First, roast your garlic by preheating your oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. Take your head of garlic and peel off as much of the papery outer layers as you can. roasted red pepper alfredo sauce (classico brand, 1 can, 15 oz), chunky garden vegetable spaghetti sauce (ragu brand, 1 can, 1 lb 10 oz), minced garlic, crushed red pepper flakes (optional), oil, penne pasta (i use ronzoni s smart taste penne, it is high in fiber and calcium. Place your roasted garlic cloves into the food processor with some soaked raw cashews and non-dairy milk. Fettuccine Alfredo has always been one of my favorite dishes, but the added edition of the roasted garlic in this fettuccine Alfredo really takes it over the top. And today I am sharing this Roasted Garlic Vegan Alfredo recipe from my book over on Parade.com, which is where I do a little moonlighting on the side occasionally. Blend everything again until smooth. Blend the mixture to a smooth paste, then add some more non-dairy milk, lemon juice, and salt. Add Make the Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo. however, … Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Roasted Garlic: Recipe Instructions.