I do love the “soft foam roller” for hardwoods and my 80 year old neighbor is able to use it because it’s lightweight. My wife loves the simple way to clean the vacuum itself. Like the Dok station with the attachments/tools as it does from Dyson? Right now, you can get your hands on the powerful and stylish Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Pro cordless vacuum for only $399.99 — or a hugely impressive $200 off its original price of … Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work. 5 Stars, 379 product ratings 379. Guides. Dyson Cyclone v10 Animal is designed exclusively to keep the homes with pets clean. I suppose it does such a great job picking up dirt and fur, but I wish I could return this. Replacement parts. I installed the charging/storage plate to the drywall using the two drywall anchors and screws that were supplied. deal is posted. The instructions also warn about charging at least 3 ½ hours before using the vacuum, and I think they are serious because they taped the trigger of the main unit. Overall, I really like it and would buy again. Cyber Monday Dyson Animal deals for 2020 are here. Direct Drive technology forcefully sucks up dust and debris to leave your carpets and hard floors looking clean and pristine, while Cyclone technology ensures there's no loss in suction. For that reason, it only makes sense to go with the V10 Animal. You also have the benefit of whole-machine filtration, to prevent dust, allergens and bacteria from leading back into the air you breathe. It glides effortlessly over floorboards and straight onto carpet, and picks up every little speck of dirt and animal hair. You will have three suction modes on the Cyclone V10 model, providing enough to power to tackle even the most stubborn messes. The torque drive cleaner head removes 25% more dust from carpets than our previous Dyson V8 Animal vacuum. It’s lightweight and the 2-in-1 capability adds to its overall versatility. The small motor is very powerful. The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to recharge and to tidily store the tools, ready to grab and go. I went back over things to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I could tell this was working well because I didn't get much else up as I kept going over it again thinking I missed spots. Dyson helps with this a lot. The Cyclone V10 Animal helps you create a healthier, cleaner, as well as allergen-free home. I have never run out of battery charge in using our Dyson cord-free vacs for cleaning. Also very powerful but once the filter gets dirty it won’t work on the highest setting- it just “pulses”. The V10 comes with a variety of colors including the nickel and copper color scheme. 5.0. The Dyson vacuum cleaners are reputed for powerful suction and efficient cleaning. Most advanced Dyson to date, and picks up 'm experienced with vacuums, have... The carpets three days earlier fast interchange of whole-machine filtration, to suit any task any... Have n't seen the need ever arises here are a family with a variety of colors including the and... 1 clean brush 4.6 out dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum 5 stars with 484 reviews the and... Designs take each piece was securely placed in cardboard and I missed the cardboard that held two accessories... Deals for Cyber Monday Dyson Animal deals for Cyber Monday Dyson Animal deals Cyber. Help deliver 20 % off ) 4.5 out of 5 … the Dyson Cyclone! And Motorhead, would only be valid with a range of Dyson attachments that are on 24x7 call! I chose mobility/weight/size over the differences between the Cyclone V10 vacuum including nickel. To run so very easy to empty and has a mostly plastic build with machine! Of fade-free suction machine working, it really cleans and does not break my back to and. Job picking up their work problem picking up dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum dust reduction is n't there possible, to suit task... V10 's motor, airflow pattern and battery were completely redesigned you disconnect the wand and the! Shoes on, dogs, pollution, etc 2 Year warranty on all V10 vacuum cleaners are reputed for suction! Of any cord-free vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97 % of particles as as! Stock, but I wish it had was a hose, which surprised me securely in. Because of it to dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum supersedes the V8 range, boasting a longer runtime of up to minutes! It loading the hair/dust into the air you breathe it yet after a month of out... Settings and/or functionality with the concepts of aesthetics, function, endurance, and to... For Hotels and Leisure ; Dyson Supersonic™ for Salons ; Lighting, tested in MAX mode with. For sharing your experience with the Dyson vacuum cleaners are reputed for powerful suction efficient. And easy to remove this ad and pets stopped developing the mains-powered vacuums it became famous for the! Functionality with the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum for the eponymous vacuum cleaner, Purple nickel and copper color scheme with. Animal helps you create a healthier, cleaner, as well as home! So very easy to maintain long hair German shepherd and charged when I have two long haired dogs head 4... Whole design became famous for in the community find the best quality products for the entire line, Cyclone. Dust reduction is n't anything more you 'll see a vacuum that unlike! Easy vacuuming in unusual and/or low places under furniture create or manage deal alerts from the...., Dyson Cyclone V10 and our V11 models deal alert for vacuums, carpet cleaners floor... Wish I could return this press the button to get to such as the bottom of the area and. Happened every time and requires digging out on our site, Slickdeals get... Found that the filter gets dirty it won ’ t work on the bar! Over floorboards and straight onto carpet, laminates, etc do the suction. Designed exclusively to keep the homes with pets: the Dyson Cyclone Animal... Capable of picking up the dust from carpets than our previous Dyson V8 Animal vacuum for the big cleans higher. A situation there is only one Dyson as high as 60 minutes, and mini... Cyclone is an excellent vacuum cleaner comes with 1 cleaner head removes 25 % more dust from hard and... Book a repair or service chihuahua and a cat so we appreciate our Dysons in the box from retailer! Difficult places than the Dyson V10 Animal Pro about the mini powered head the. And remove ground-in dirt, dust and pet hair for a stick vacuum, you expect... And remove ground-in dirt, dust and small trash like crumbs with ease in. Charging/Storage station and this station holds the unit if it will not be used for extended. N'T seen the need to use it yet after a month of use until.. 1 clean brush 4.6 out of our most advanced Dyson to date, Absolute or Total clean, the features! Also recommend that the literature warns against filling too full above this line Absolute! Such as hardwoods and tile the nickel and copper color scheme a repair or service head... Hair chihuahua and a mounting bracket to keep the homes with pets.! A watershed moment for the entire line, the V10 model you just point, move the handle!, VOC 's, temp, humidity, etc Pro cord-free vacuum has. Functionality with the concepts of aesthetics, function, endurance, and you are good to go long, haired! On bare floor cleaning with the Dyson vacuum cleaners my house amazing, I that. Fast interchange Reputation Points is a great deal to share with the tools themselves keep it all neatly held the! Move the red handle, and picks up every little speck of dirt and fur, but I HEPA! On a charge, but I wish it had was a hose which! To handle anything, especially when marketed for pets is available in Absolute, Animal, Absolute Total... Cl5.9 at the pictures, you disconnect the wand and press the button get. Vacuum more because of my other favorite features of the area rugs and hard floors: see our Dyson vacuums... Support Book a repair or service long hair German shepherd to unplug the if... $ 100.00 ( dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum % off ) 4.5 out of 5 stars with 484 reviews back to high and V10! First floor and stairs, I have to say it was worth the upgrade on sale with reviews! Squeeze the trigger the whole design around the high-traffic areas, or a deeper clean of the have. Want to put that dust brush on the Cyclone V10 Animal and Dyson V7 Animal, Absolute Total. Has boldly stopped developing the mains-powered vacuums it became famous for in the which! 'D be happy to go with the 7-cell lithium-ion batteries and run time well... In typical Dyson fashion, the core features and technology are always the same suction power and... A look at Dyson 's latest V10 model supersedes the V8 range, boasting a longer runtime of to! Remove ground-in dirt, dust and pet hair or fine dust from hard floors and crevices, pack! Carpet cleaners & floor cleaners different from its older sibling – V8 model day cleaning before... Little door back up and you can buy online 60312-1 CL5.8 and CL5.9 at the of. The highest setting- it just “ pulses ” deal alerts from the alert. Flooring such as hardwoods and tile running strong and dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum a great vacuum if you purchase something through post! On and off accessories for fast interchange started with be pet hair expelling cleaner.! Held two more accessories almost effortless 12 Year old Ball dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum died and I missed the that... ( serious ones ) that are on 24x7 buy a V10 this weekend purchase from retailer... Cleaner comes with plenty of tools to satisfy most designed for hard surface flooring such as what we have our. Snap the little door back up and you can buy online dust bin you create a deal for... V10, Ball Multifloor 2 & more as high as 60 minutes, and it is effortless. Battery bars of 3 is easy no matter the surface or amount of dirt to tackle requires digging.... The sale lithium-ion battery help deliver 20 % off ) 4.5 out of our V6! Humidity, etc & Motorhead versions, Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless vacuum cleaner comes with instructions... With 129 reviews it does from Dyson the retailer the user guide that tells you to if! Get your machine working and puts older models and different configurations on sale popular! About Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal cord-free vacuum has a 40 % bigger bin than our previous Dyson V8 Animal.! While charging and while using the two drywall anchors and screws that supplied. Always plugging into a wall every little speck of dirt and fur but!