Lonely Song No. All those lonely nights I gotta fight for you, yes I do Yes I do Since you're gone There is a heart that bleeds Since you're gone I'm not the man I used to be I follow you steps in the snow The traces disappear We know what we've lost when it's gone I'm wishing you were here All those lonely … Lonely Song No. Another day,another lonely night I would do anything to have you by my side Another day,another lonely night Don't wanna throw away another lonely life No time to sleep All that I see,are old memories of you Yeah I try my best, but there's no one left for me to lose Tear in my eye,I drive through the night… A Lonely Night MP3 Song by The Weeknd from the album Starboy. Download A Lonely Night song on Gaana.com and listen Starboy A Lonely Night song offline. The song was first recorded by Sedaka and appeared as a track on his 1975 studio album, The Hungry Years.The following year the song was made popular when covered by the pop music duo Captain & Tennille, who took their version to #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. The duration of song is 04:07. Lonely songs can be a source of comfort when you're feeling depressed or sad. Here's a list of 10 music offerings about being alone, loneliness and isolation. 41: “Eleanor Rigby” By The Beatles. Lonely Is the Night song from the album The Collection is released on May 2009 . Lonely Song No. -Song Title-Lonely Night Artist : Kwon Jin Ah Album : Hospital Playlist OST Part 1 Release : 13 March 2020 Romanization ireon siganen deo geuriwo hollo namneun i sungan tteonan jul almyeonseodo jakku tteooreuneun neo I miss you even more at times like this When I’m all alone Listen to Air Supply Lonely Is the Night MP3 song. 42: “Another Lonely Night” By Adam Lambert. Lonely Song No. 40: “All By Myself” By Eric Carmen. "Lonely Night (Angel Face)" is a song written by Neil Sedaka. 39: “Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely” By The Backstreet Boys.