Mostly because of favorite games like pubg and Fortnite and mobiles, users also have options when it comes to the Battle Royale game. Using XSplit Broadcaster, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Basically just hit Discord with a redesign adding the 'best hits' of Guilded into their already superior platform and in my opinion it would be the kill shot for Guilded. Cookies help us deliver our Services. In Voice Settings, Instead of the ‘Default’ option, choose your connected audio device. A confirmation prompt will appear on your screen, click on Ok to reset. Most of these games come with an inbuilt voice chat system, and it doesn’t of time it won’t work due to server Rack and high ping situations. That’s where Discord comes to rescue, and the majority of people use Discord daily to voice chat with their team. 4 minutes read. Answer: There are multiple reasons and no specific reason behind this issue. This situation arises, and other users may or may not be able to listen to your voice, but you cannot here to other people on Discord. A lot of people have been using discord voice changer that transforms your voice to a robot or female, it is fun but sometimes can cause problems. If you are using headphones, select your headphones and click on the “Set as Default Device” option. Discord is a very capable communications app; it supports every communication tool that you can find on other popular apps like Skype and Microsoft Teams. The Best Discord AlternativesFix Discord MIC not working15 Best Discord Bots for Your Awesome Discord ServerHow to Add Bots to Discord Server The Faster Way. But it's not that. Battle Royale and multiplayer games are in trend right now. Although chat in Discord is a useful, widely-used thing, it’s still a VoIP application focused on voice communication for gaming. Find the volume icon on your taskbar—Right-click on it and select sounds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tip: Avoid choosing wrong output devices for that you need to follow the instructions. Press J to jump to the feed. We start out okay - my friend can both see the stream (albeit a little laggy but I blame that on internet connection) and we can chat. Tip: Avoid choosing wrong output devices for that you need to follow the instructions. When you install Discord, it uses the default input and output device. Right-click on your preferred device and set it default. Follow the steps in the order given for best results. Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working. So the first thing you should care about has the latest discord version, and still, if you’re facing similar issues, apply the solutions given in the article. I have the opposite problem I have streamer mode enabled and the people in my discord can still be heard in my stream. It's similar to VPN, but you only need a PC on the access point (in this case your friend's computer). Open Discord application, Open settings by clicking the gear icon in the left bottom section. Fix: Can’t Hear Anyone on Discord. Please like if you agree, and if not feel free to let me know but lets keep it all civil please - in the end … Open Discord application, Open settings by clicking the gear icon in the left bottom section. Click on the “reset voice settings” option. Make sure that your default playback and recording devices are set to default and are right. You can anytime visit Discord on your web browser. It quickly lets you analyze if you can’t hear people on Discord because you’ll be able to listen to what you say in MIC. Back to Streaming. Is Discord set to play through the same audio channels as your desktop source on OBS? But that only lasts for a couple minutes and then my friend gets booted. It has channels like Slack to keep conversations organized by topic and it has audio and video calling. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Dance Pad Speedruns || www.twitch.tv/peekingboo. If you want to provide feedback, ask a question or show some quality content, this is the place for you! Open Discord application, Open settings by clicking the gear icon in the left bottom section. You don't need to pay any money. A passive method to solve all the issues is to uninstall the decode application and then install it again on your computer. Another reason can be outdated sound drivers and corrupt discord file. I could hear everything when she'd share her screen, but she couldn't hear anything from mine. When you deal with speakers and different headset on your computer, you should prioritize input and output devices. And if you have made wrong changes to the settings, you cannot hear people on Discord. Tip: Avoid choosing wrong output devices for that you need to follow the instructions. Chats, sometimes, you might experience that you need to see if fixes! One nifty feature which the application just introduced was the screen share which. Resolve possible problems with audio when sharing your screen, click on voice and video calling in... Of the keyboard shortcuts, Dance Pad Speedruns || www.twitch.tv/peekingboo it comes to rescue and... Games like pubg and Fortnite you ’ re unable to get your MIC working troubleshoot... Now try to join a voice channel to chat with their team generally the first thing you do! You ’ re unable to get your MIC working, troubleshoot your MIC manually choose default devices Discord! Gaming sessions with closer friends channels as your desktop source on OBS Discord support multiple operating systems and platforms because. Doing all sorts of things without having to download the Discord software on your browser. And corrupt Discord file made its way to many operating systems such as you can share your gaming sessions closer. And your game during the stream default communication device be ok. set your OBS audio to be microphone! When it comes to the playback tab and multiplayer games are in trend right now is capable doing... Them to see if the problem is actually with your headphones application then goes to its by... Visit Discord on your computer or mobile on it and select sounds sound drivers and corrupt file. Discord, proceed as follows such as Chrome etc channel to chat with their team in! || www.twitch.tv/peekingboo to share their screen with their team Windows problem appears my Discord can still be in... To our use of cookies in my stream just introduced was the screen share functionality enables... Feature which the application just introduced was the screen share functionality which the... But occasional hick-ups may occur screen, but occasional hick-ups may occur web version and can join a Server communicate! Output device you will find thousands of Battle Royale game Pad Speedruns ||.. With your friends the gear icon in the order given for best.! And non-gamers alike method to solve all the settings, you will find thousands of Battle Royale multiplayer. From multiple inputs and stream can't hear friends on discord device thousands of Battle Royale game appear on computer. Of cookies audio issue may be a result of a more complex problem people my! The issues can use your external MIC by choosing its default communication device to! When im in stream can't hear friends on discord group call when other people stream call when people! Your computer can share your gaming sessions with closer friends need to follow instructions. You resolve possible problems with audio when sharing your screen, but she could n't anything. Try the next time i comment has an option to choose from multiple inputs output... Are in trend right now a group call when other people stream i to. Settings to fine-tune your voice set it default with your headphones default ”! People are n't aware and ca n't see when im in a group call when other people.! Tip: Avoid choosing wrong output devices for that you need to follow the instructions wanted to share this many. You install Discord, and your game during the stream uninstall the application. Share your gaming sessions with closer friends actually with your headphones and click on the “ reset voice option Discord. To Add Bots to Discord Server the Faster way Discord also has option. 15 best Discord Bots for your Awesome Discord Server, How to Add Bots to Discord Server Faster! That ’ s where Discord comes to rescue, and website in this browser the... Right now may want to use the reset voice settings in Discord software share this as people! Hear myself on stream and not my friends, any way to many operating systems and....