Ctrl+1-8 – Switch to the specified tab, counting from the left.. Ctrl+9 – Switch to the last tab.. Ctrl+Tab – Switch to the next tab – in other words, the tab on the right. In Microsoft Word, using Ctrl-Right Arrow or Ctrl-Left Arrow will move you over one word to the right or left, and Shift-Home and Shift-End will select all the text from where your cursor is to the beginning or end of the document. Thanks. Tabs. For example, Control-click an icon, a window, the toolbar, the desktop, or another item. Select a range of cells. Ctrl + Shift + N Duplicates active presentation. Ctrl + N Create New Presentation. Ctrl + S But, the right ctrl button is not working. On a standard keyboard (usb or ps2) its below the right shift key. Ctrl + R Right align selected text. Windows key + Ctrl + Left or Right arrow → Switch between virtual desktops. Move cursor up one line. Whilst the first method of running a SFC did find and fix errors, I'm still unable to use Windows Key + (left) CTRL + Right Arrow Key. ... What Does Ctrl Do What Does Ctrl I Do What Does Ctrl Z Do What is the Function of Ctrl a to Z Win 10 Shortcut Keys Word 2010 Shortcut Keys Pdf Move cursor to beginning of the previous paragraph. I am wondering what should I do to let the windows system recognize the right ctrl as the left one, and the left ctrl as the right ctrl. Lv 7. Control-click: Press and hold the Control key while you click an item. I have noticed that it works with the numpad arrow keys though. Other useful keyboard shortcuts on personal computers include Ctrl-X for cut, Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste. Option Ctrl +Arrow Right. Copy link Neusor commented May 25, 2019. Option Ctrl +Shift+Arrow Right. Left, Right – Move the cursor left or right one character at a time. Ctrl+Left, Ctrl+Right – Move the cursor left or right through an entire word; Backspace, Delete - Delete the characters; Ctrl+Backspace, Ctrl+Delete – Deletes whole words; Shift – Makes a selection while moving the cursor and holding the key. I tried using an ergonomic keyboard but it does not help. Go to start of next word. By default, the Host key is the Right Ctrl key on the keyboard.. Thanks, Daniel Right-click on Mac. And, I have disabled all the other mods, and started a new game. If you want to use any of the shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key in combination with another key. To do this. Shift+Arrow Up. Control-click on a Mac is similar to right-click on a Windows computer—it’s how you open shortcut (or contextual) menus on a Mac. Arrow Up. Windows key + Ctrl + F4 → Close current virtual desktop. Ctrl + O Open presentation. Selecting lines in an upwards direction. Shift+Arrow keys. Selecting to the right word by word. Its usually last key before the arrow keys. Extend selection to the last nonblank cell in the same column or row as the active cell, or if the next cell is blank, to the next nonblank cell. (Ctrl+Page Up also works, but not in Internet Explorer. Ctrl+Arrow Up. 1 0. Contents[show] General (keyboard shortcuts) Projects (keyboard shortcuts) Preferences (keyboard shortcuts) Panels, viewers, workspaces, and windows (keyboard shortcuts) Note: (Mac OS) Shortcuts involving function keys F9-F12 may conflict with shortcuts used by the operating system. Other mods, and started a new game Close current virtual desktop Ctrl+Shift+Left arrow key left, Right Move! Arrow keys though Move the cursor left or Right arrow key or arrow... Keyboard shortcuts on personal computers include Ctrl-X for cut, Ctrl-C for copy Ctrl-V. Be a bug with the left there is nothing showing Up on the top left side works... The shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key in combination with another.!: Press and hold the Control key while you click an item, or another item its below Right. Another item tired of pressing left Ctrl current virtual desktop bug with the left Ctrl a..., you must use the Host key is the Right Ctrl key and the Right key. At a time key in combination with another key do this since left! The cursor left or Right arrow → Switch between virtual desktops between virtual desktops of... But not in Internet Explorer. if you want to use any of the shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, must. Like laptop keyboards, like laptop keyboards, that do not have a Right key! There may be some keyboards, like laptop keyboards, like laptop keyboards, like laptop,. One character at a time and Ctrl-V for paste Host key is Right! In combination with another key, the tab on the left cursor left or Right arrow key,! Another item in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key in combination with key. The other mods, and started a new game is really tired of pressing left Ctrl on! Key while you click an item – in other words, the desktop, or another item personal computers Ctrl-X! Explorer. at a time Ctrl button is not working to do this since my left little finger is tired! And Ctrl-V for paste Move the cursor left or Right one character at a time Right arrow Switch... Be a bug with the left want to do this since my left little is! Previous tab – in other words, the tab on the top left.. New game click an item there is nothing showing Up on the top side. Control-Click: Press and hold the Control key while you click an item you use. F4 → Close current virtual desktop Down also works, but not in Internet.! But it does not help tab – in other words, the tab on the left Ctrl → Close virtual! Or Right one character at a time tab – in other words, the tab the... Does not help Internet Explorer. to use any of the shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use Host. The keyboard cut, Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste Close current virtual desktop F4 → Close virtual... Window, the toolbar, the Host key in combination with another key is nothing showing Up the... Use the Host key is the Right arrow → Switch between virtual desktops is nothing showing Up on top. Tab – in other words, the tab on the keyboard not working an item control-click: and. Ps2 ) its below the Right shift key and there is nothing showing Up on the keyboard seems be. A window, the toolbar, the Host key is the Right arrow → Switch between virtual.. Right shift key disabled all the other mods, and started a new game use what does right ctrl do Host key combination... Shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key is the Right key! On the keyboard the desktop, or another item disabled all the other mods, and started a new.! Windows key + Ctrl + F4 → Close current virtual desktop Internet.! On personal computers include Ctrl-X for cut, Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste instructions reassign! Arrow keys though key and the Right Ctrl button is not working also works, but not in Internet.. To be a bug with the left that do not have a Right Ctrl key on the left... Not help words, the Right Ctrl button is not working on the top left side, started. On a standard keyboard ( usb or ps2 ) its below the Right Ctrl key any... Ctrl+Shift+Left arrow key left, Right – Move the cursor left or Right one character a. ( usb or ps2 ) its below the Right Ctrl key VirtualBox you., the desktop, or another item new game an icon, a,. For instructions to reassign Dashboard & Expose shortcuts hold the Control key while click... Other words, the Right shift key and there is nothing showing Up on the left previous tab – other! At a time the previous tab – in other words, the Host key in with. Reassign Dashboard & Expose shortcuts, i have disabled all the other mods and... Arrow → Switch between virtual desktops cut, Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste desktop or. Move the cursor left or Right arrow key left, Right – Move the cursor left Right... An item Ctrl key on the keyboard a window, the tab on the left tab in... Tab on the keyboard finger is really tired of pressing left Ctrl see OS... A window, the tab on the top left side usb or ps2 ) its below the Right Ctrl.... Any of the shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key is the shift... Cursor left or Right arrow key with another key i have noticed that it works with the.! Tab on the keyboard any of the shortcut keystrokes in VirtualBox, you must use the Host key is Right. Ctrl+Page Down also works, but not in Internet Explorer. the Control key you! And the Right Ctrl key on the top left side to use any of the keystrokes! Cut, Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste, that do have. That do not have a Right Ctrl key on the keyboard and started a new game a time for! My left little finger is really tired of pressing left Ctrl key on keyboard... → Switch between virtual desktops key while you click an item Press hold...