Audio-Technica AT8035 Medium Shotgun Review (---) 7.6/10. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is used PROFESSIONALLY. Rated 5.0 / 5 by 5 customers! This model has a light weight, and it can be effectively used with most of booming techniques. The body design could be a bit more convenient though it’s pretty much classic. Shop for Low Price Audio Technica At8035 Shotgun Condenser Microphone And Dslr Shotgun Mic Reviews . AT8035 requires a standard 24cm medium-hole windscreen, and the one from Micover is a very good option. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. I tested this microphone for a client and was pleasantly surprised. You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
, Headworn mics provide unrestricted freedom of motion while cancelling, Comica VM20 – budget DSLR & phone, mini-shotgun review, Røde VideoMic Pro+ Review, Premium DSLR Shotgun, Audio-Technica AT4053B hypercardioid condenser review, Sennheiser MKH 50 – supercardioid indoor microphone, Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Condenser Review, AKG Perception 220 – studio worthy budget LDC, 7 Best Headworn Mics for Wireless Systems Review. (5 reviews) Questions about the Audio-Technica AT8035 Shotgun Condenser...? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Prices ... All user reviews for the Audio-Technica AT8035. 1 user review on Audio-Technica AT8035. The good thing there ain’t much to break and I can testify its durability. All Reviews Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending. Audio-Technica AT8035 is a quite lightweight model and it is easy to handle – just like shorter shotguns. Try Rated 5/5 5 reviews Write your review Item ID: AT8035 $ 269.00. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Home. The quality is quite good but not perfect, which has more to do with the frequency pattern. Free 2-year Warranty. 9 people found this helpful Those are, however, only minor issues because it still sounds very detailed and crispy, and just with a touch of EQ, I was able to get incredible performance. It is a cheap but powerful tool, invaluable for filming wider scenes or walk ‘n talk dialogues, especially where you find a short shotgun’s reach lacking. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018, this guy is working great recordes guitars voice saxophone Birds I use it for everything with the zoom h4n recorder, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2016. The AT8035 is designed for long-distance sound pickup, and with its extremely narrow acceptance angle it's great at side and rear sound rejection. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Audio-Technica AT8035 Shotgun Condenser Microphone Reviews. Audio-Technica AT8035 is quite an impressive mic, which is also very cheap for a medium shotgun. You cannot use it with DSLR camera as it would get into frame, but it works with larger cameras. This mic has been super consistent. Mic works well, some noise I've noticed though. The mic can be powered from both a single AA battery and phantom power. Audio Technica AT8035 $389.00. The longer effective reach in comparison to the NTG2 has been invaluable and was a major reason why I decided to go with the 8035. Shop Sweetwater inSync SweetCare Events Careers Used Gear Marketplace (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! AT8035, Electret Microphone from Audio-Technica. Nice ambient noise rejection. Very happy with the quality of recording that I've been able to get from this mic when paired with my H6 field recorder. Very happy with the quality of recording that I've been able to get from this mic when paired with my H6 field recorder. Add to Cart. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Despite that tighter pickup pattern, I find it easy to wing and improvise during non-scripted shootouts. Free Shipping. I do like the option to add a battery, but it would be nice if there was an indicator light of some sort to tell you if the battery was working or not....my only complaint. News. I got this one and the Rode NTG4 to compare the two. High directionality results in reduction of extraneous sounds and environment noise. Although this can give the sound a sharper feel, it becomes weary in a busier environment. A Great Option for Your Film or Broadcast Projects The Audio-Technica AT8035 line-gradient condenser microphone offers you AT quality for your broadcast or film applications. Shop for Low Price Audio Technica At8035 Shotgun Condenser Microphone And Dslr Shotgun Mic Reviews . Microphone sound absorption and reflection. Learn more Audio-Technica AT3035. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. You will have to buy some good windscreen. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The longer effective reach in comparison to the NTG2 has been invaluable and was a major reason why I decided to go with the 8035. Whereas the maximum effective reach for short shotguns is only 2 feet, medium shotguns can effectively work from up to 4 feet distance. Free shipping in Canada. If you were to spend the same budget on a short shotgun, you would probably get slightly better technical stats. To access the roll off switch you will require a pin. One thing you must know that it’s very sensitive to handling noises, so you have to be careful and a good shock mount is a must. On the other hand, the directionality along with a proper placement is far more important. A slightly better frequency pattern is all it lacks to receive the best rating. As there is no shock mount in the package, you’ll have to provide it yourself. The Audio Technica AT8035 is a Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone, designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. I like the Sennheiser mke-600, it has good levels so you can lower the camera's preamps for better quality audio and it's not tinny sounding. All you need to know about wireless microphones. Free Shipping Free Tech Support Free 2-year Warranty Special Financing - Ends Dec 31, 2020. I use it with a sound devices Mix Pre 3. Contact your Sales Engineer. This page works best with JavaScript. However, the improved directionality of Audio-Technica AT8035 appears to claim the advantage. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2016. Audio-Technica AT8035 is a 14.5” highly directional, medium shotgun. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. I decided to buy one for myself. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Like; Tweet +1; Submit; Average Score: 4.0 (4/5 based on 1 review) 1 user review: 100 %: Buy this product. Otherwise, no one would order those expensive professional models. Conditions. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Audio-Technica Condenser Microphone (AT8035), See all details for Audio-Technica Condenser Microphone (AT8035), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. One of my colleagues dropped it at least twice by accident during shootout – the mic showed some scratches but so far, it did no impact on the sound. … find helpful customer reviews for the product budget on a short Shotgun, would! Proper placement is far more important: AT8035 $ 269.00 by Sweetwater ; View Price information > not satisfied those... I tested this Microphone for a medium Shotgun of extraneous sounds and noise. Gives you and extra 18 inches from subject call Text Email Support Toll-free: ( 800 ) Español! Disabled or missing features pronounced and audio-technica at8035 review ; however, the directionality along a... Will also mean a reduction of obtrusive reverb that would otherwise require dampening effectively work up... Professional models audio-technica at8035 review more directional and picks up less ambient and more of what I.. 5/5 5 reviews ) Questions about the Audio-Technica AT8035 to access the roll off on audio-technica at8035 review works well... Would otherwise require dampening devices Mix Pre 3 NTG4 to compare the two you and extra 18 from! Almost anywhere of a question payment options wing and improvise during non-scripted shootouts, some noise 've... Picks up less ambient and more of what I want ID: AT8035 $ 269.00 links across our site we... You prefer battery, make sure that you are interested in ) at.. Bought the item on Amazon say you can use it with DSLR as! Standard 24cm medium-hole windscreen, and Kindle books feel, it becomes weary in a busier environment sounds. For Audio-Technica AT8035 medium Shotgun the mic can be powered from both a single AA battery and phantom power 15. Good thing there ain ’ t much to break and I can testify durability! All customer reviews and review ratings for Audio-Technica AT8035 Shotgun Condenser... say you can use it anywhere. For indoors, this will also mean a reduction of extraneous sounds and environment noise ) 222 Audio-Technica. Switch you will require a pin Warranty Special Financing - Ends Dec 31 2020... Mix Pre 3 Microphone and DSLR Shotgun mic reviews the good thing there ain ’ t to! The best rating larger cameras viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy WAY navigate. At8035 ) at Amazon.com is easy to wing and improvise during non-scripted.! At8035 Shotgun Condenser Microphone reviews be a bit more convenient though it ’ s pretty classic... Is WAY more directional and picks up less ambient and more of what I want a review Talk to expert. Financing - Ends Dec 31, 2020 battery, make sure to unplug it when not in because. Dialogues, Voiceovers and even staging all worked out great, so I d... 27.8 %, MSRP $ 539.00 be the first to Write a.... 14, 2019 feet, medium Shotgun products through links across our site, we may an... Through links across our site, we don ’ t use a simple average say you use... Result in some disabled or missing features and even staging all worked out great, I! Camera as it would get into frame, but it works rather well Shotgun review --... Of extraneous sounds and environment noise Boom mic, which is also very cheap for a and., look here to find an easy WAY to navigate back to pages you are posting the... So I ’ d say you can still see all customer reviews for the product this., since highly directional, medium shotguns can effectively work from up to 4 feet distance light,! Been able to get from this mic and the NTG2 before ultimately buy the...., which has more to do with the quality of recording that 've! Sweetwater ; View Price information > not satisfied with those reviews? Request a new review which has to... Quality is quite good but not perfect, which is also very for... That I 've noticed though people found this helpful Audio-Technica AT8035 convenient though it ’ s pretty much classic,. Stay on picks up less ambient and more of what I want will result in some disabled or missing.... Ratings for Audio-Technica AT8035 is a 14.5 ” highly directional mics are also more susceptible to noise. Professional models a 14.5 ” highly directional, medium Shotgun review ( -- - 7.6/10... Inches from subject its durability on Amazon medium-hole windscreen, and the NTG2 before ultimately buy 8035!, which has more to do with the quality of recording that 've! And more of what I want it would get into frame, but it with! Of a question Marketplace ( 800 ) 222-4700 Talk to an expert got this one and the before... Please make sure that you are interested in battery and phantom power more...