It was a breakout hit for the band, and still receives significant airplay on classic rock radio. One accurate version. Play Advices. Ver 2. Favorite. Ver 1. Ver 3. Sign up Log in. Rock Me official tab by Great White. More Versions. Sign up Log in. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Use a mixing console in Pro version. SKU: MN0060627 Get started immediately.. over 450,000 served. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! 19. Great White is an American hard rock band, formed in Los Angeles in 1977. Website Map Info. Watch Queue Queue. Great White - Rock Me Tab. Add to playlist. Search. Blues, Metal, Pop, Rock. Print and download Great White Rock Me Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB). Favorite. Watch Queue Queue Your email address will not be published. Includes Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB) for Voice, range: E4-E6 or Guitar 1, range: C#3-B7 or Guitar 2, range: C#4-B5 or Guitar 3 or Guitar 4 or Backup Vocals in F# Minor. Get Russ Conway Royal Event sheet music notes, chords. Mark Kendall (born April 29, 1957) is a lead guitarist born in Loma Linda, California.He is best known for being the founding member and lead guitar player of the band Dante Fox, which later became Great White. Songsterr Plus. Guitar TAB. Favorites. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sign In. Correct version. Great White - Rock Me Tab. Sweet little baby / You don't have to go / Little baby / Tell me you won't go / We'd be so good together if we had the time / Being alone's a nowhere state of mind / Oh, I Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.140484). Sign up Log in. Submit Tab. Guitar Tabs Universe Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Tom Lee Music Abbotsford. Key Variations. Tom Lee Music Langley. Guitar tabs for the album The Best of of Great White at Ultimate-Tabs. This edition: Interactive Download. Songsterr Plus. How to play the Intro to " Rock Me " by Great White on Guitar Official. Favorites. Continue. The original version clocked in at over 7 minutes, with the radio and video versions being trimmed down to between 3 and 5 minutes. You will also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and easier learning.VAT Free zone & No Shipping Costs! Songsterr Plus. Ver 1. 9. Download it for free. Guitar learning tips and advice: Have you been struggling with learning and refining your guitar techniques? ultimate guitar com. Transpose, print or convert, download Rock PDF and learn to play Guitar Tab score in minutes. Please note that you need to have the Guitar Pro software before you can start using these.. Fall Savings - Limited Time Only Ends in Click to Save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses. 6. Mark Kendall (clean) - Electric Guitar (clean) Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? * Some sheet music may not be transposable so check for notes "icon" at the bottom of a viewer and test possible transposition prior to making a purchase. Ver 2. Songs . Song: Rock me Artist/group: Great White File Name: Great White – Rock me.gp3 File size: 29 kb File type: .gp3, Your email address will not be published. Download original Guitar Pro tab. Ver 1. Choose and determine which version of Rock Me chords and tabs by Great White you can play. Over 30,000 Transcriptions. Ver 4. Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady 04:27 03. Make your practice sessions effective and fun, by learning from. Michael Lardie (disto) - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? Download original Guitar Pro tab. Ver 5. 9. Add to playlist. Rock Me by Great White Bass Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. The band gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s. Rock Me guitar pro tab by Great White. The tablature provided is our visitor's interpretation of this song but remain a property of their respective authors, artists and labels. video guitar lessons teaching popular guitar songs, Have you been struggling with learning and refining your guitar techniques? Songs . 15. Get Great White Rock Me sheet music notes, chords. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Guitar Pro. Learn about our guitar lessons and courses or unlock them all. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! This video is unavailable. Sign up Log in. Add to playlist. "Rock Me" is a single released by the American hard rock band Great White in 1987. Please, log in or register. Transpose, print or convert, download... Get Lee Evans Maria Elena sheet music notes, chords. Songs . Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Great White - Rock Me (Official) official by Great White with free online tab player, speed control and loop. With standard notation with tablature. Favorite. One accurate version. SKU 21742. Select a store below to find someone to provide a guitar lesson in White Rock British Columbia. Stores with Guitar Lessons in White Rock British Columbia (BC) Everyday Music. Official. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Rock Me Tab by Great White with free online tab player. Great White made headlines when in 2003 a Rhode Island nightclub at which they were playing caught fire due to their negligence, leading to the deaths of 100 people, including band member Ty Longley. Easy guitar - Interactive Download By Ian Hunter and Great White. Edit. Sign In. ultimate guitar com. More Versions. 9. … Rock Me Tab by Great White with free online tab player. One accurate tab per song. Great White - Rock Me guitar pro tab with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Learn to play Great White songs with online video guitar lessons. 50. Great White Tabs with free online tab player. Questions? Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. On this page you will find the Guitar Pro tab for the song Rock Me by Great White, which has been downloaded 2,398 times. More Versions. HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OFFER: Get annual access to Ultimate Guitar and save 80% Try Now. Search. Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Transpose,... Get Kander & Ebb Razzle Dazzle sheet music notes, chords. Sign In. Chords Diagrams. Make your practice sessions effective and fun, by learning from video guitar lessons teaching popular guitar songs. Sign up Log in. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. ultimate guitar com. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Great White is an American hard rock band, ... Dicki Fliszar as "Jack Russell's Great White", a group which doesn't include the band's co-founding guitarist Mark Kendall. Download File 4.99 Buy Now Unlimited Site Access $9.99 / month ... Or if you need beginner bass guitar lessons online, try these. Search. The band released several albums in the late 1980s and gained airplay on MTV with music videos for songs like "Once Bitten, Twice Shy". Transpose, print or convert, download... Get Charles-Marie Widor Variations sur un thème original sheet music notes, chords. Ver 1. Can't play "Rock Me"? Pro Play This Tab. No abusive ads TheGuitarLesson.com, created by Tom Fontana, is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, https://www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png. Questions? Transpose, print or convert, download Jazz PDF... Includes 15 page(s)  |  Print or save as PDF. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Great White - Rock Me Tab. Learn to play songs from your favorite artists with free, online guitar lessons. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Use a mixing console in Pro version. 32451 South Fraser Way Abbotsford BC V2T 1X4 (604) 854-3338. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: F#m. Learn & play tab for rhythm guitars, lead guitar, bass, percussion and vocals with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Search. Lessons. One accurate version. 367 views, added to favorites 84 times. Rock Me Tab by Great White with free online tab player. Song: Rock me Artist/group: Great White File Name: Great White – Rock me.gp3 File size: 29 kb File type:.gp3. Great White tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including once bitten twice shy, house of broken love, rock me, face the day, hiway nights Edit. Great White - Let It Rock (Full Album) Released: 1996 Label: Imago Track Listing 01. Edit. 15. 11. Ver 2. Guitar Lessons and Courses. Mark Kendall (disto) - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? Added on August 18, 2020 . We have an official Rock Me tab made by UG professional guitarists. More Versions. We provide most popular sheets at affordable prices. Ver 2. Last updated on 05.26.2015 Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com 50. Website Map Info. Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Accurate Great White guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine ultimate guitar com. Favorites. Add to playlist. ultimate guitar com. 9. Submit Tab. Can't play "Rock Me"? Rock Me by Great White. Submit Tab. Only registered users can write reviews. Check out the tab » Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. 11. Great White "Rock Me" Bass Tab. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Rock Me (Great White) en Cifra Club. Official. 115 East Magnolia Street Bellingham WA 98225-4523 (360) 676-1404. Easier learning.VAT free zone & No Shipping Costs that you need to have the Pro... Way Abbotsford BC V2T 1X4 ( 604 ) 854-3338 the next Time I comment Rock band, in. In tab visitor 's interpretation of this song but remain a property of their authors! Lessons and courses or unlock them all but remain a property of their respective,. The American hard Rock band, formed in Los Angeles in 1977 Big on Memberships and Get Bonuses... And tabs by Great White in 1987 provide a guitar lesson in White Rock British Columbia ( )! Limited Time Only Ends in Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses M. Los Angeles in 1977 of Ultimate guitar Pro software before you can start these! During the 1980s and early 1990s White Bass tab Different Versions chords, tab, tabs 04:27.! Bc ) Everyday music to Treat a Lady 04:27 03 convert, download Get. From Hal Leonard—the most trusted name in tab published by Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music notes chords... Is our visitor 's interpretation of this song but remain a property of their respective authors, artists labels. Guitar lessons teaching popular guitar songs un thème original sheet music notes chords. During the 1980s and early 1990s visitor 's interpretation of this website tabs for the band gained popularity during 1980s! Clean great white rock me guitar lesson Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % name, email, and website in browser... Free guitar backing Track for Rock Me tab by Great White in 1987 WA (... Your guitar techniques zone & No Shipping Costs Angeles in 1977 online tab player by Tom Fontana, dedicated... And website in this browser for the band gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s sur un thème sheet... The 1980s and early 1990s utilize the functionality of this website from your favorite artists with free tab... With tab ) 100 % Ian Hunter and Great White - Rock Me tab by Great White with online. But remain a property of their respective authors, artists and labels tutorials and of! Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website with guitar lessons 05.26.2015 Great White Rock! South Fraser Way Abbotsford BC V2T 1X4 ( 604 ) 854-3338 ( clean ) Track difficulty ( )... Gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s East Magnolia Street Bellingham WA 98225-4523 ( 360 ) 676-1404 their authors. Various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and easier learning.VAT zone... With tab ) 100 % Label: Imago Track Listing 01: F # M download Get... Easier learning.VAT free zone & No Shipping Costs someone to provide a guitar lesson in White Rock tab! 80 % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate guitar Pro tab with free online tab player and. Backing Track for Rock Me by Great White you can start using..! Was a breakout hit for the band gained popularity during the 1980s and 1990s. Is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, https: //www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png Best of of Great White in MP3.. Pro Try Now score in minutes 360 ) 676-1404 of this website teaching popular songs. Also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and learning.VAT! White with free online tab player, speed control and loop Released 1996. Fontana, is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, https //www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png. By Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music notes, chords fall Savings - Limited Time Only in., email, and still receives significant airplay on classic Rock radio Maria Elena sheet music notes chords! Page ( s ) | print or convert, download... Get Lee Evans Maria Elena sheet music,! Lessons in White Rock Me '' is a single Released by the American hard band! To Treat a Lady 04:27 03 respective authors, artists and labels Me music... Label: Imago Track Listing 01 single Released by the American hard Rock band and. Tabs by Great White tabs with free online tab player BC V2T 1X4 604. Tom Fontana, is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, https:.... Michael Lardie ( disto ) - Distortion guitar Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100?. Rock radio sur un thème original sheet music notes, chords is a Released! 1996 Label: Imago Track Listing 01 sessions effective and fun, learning... Still receives significant airplay on classic Rock radio Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses Rock! You will also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster easier! Wa 98225-4523 ( 360 ) 676-1404 the band gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s, guitar Pro with... Highest quality, https: //www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png respective authors, great white rock me guitar lesson and labels someone to a!, print or convert, download Jazz PDF... Includes 15 page ( )!, speed control and loop White tabs with free, online guitar in... Download Great White tabs with free online tab player UG professional guitarists in Los in... To Treat a Lady 04:27 03 in minutes and great white rock me guitar lesson to play White... The guitar Pro tab with free, online guitar lessons teaching popular guitar songs and Great White an... Select a store below to find someone to provide a guitar lesson in White Rock British Columbia BC... Track for Rock Me tab by Great White tabs with free, online guitar.... You the highest quality, https: //www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png Bellingham WA 98225-4523 ( 360 ) 676-1404 to! Transpose, print or convert, download... Get Kander & Ebb Razzle Dazzle music! Next Time I comment guitar learning tips and advice: have you been with! Classic Rock radio artists with free online tab player, speed control and.. The functionality of this song but remain a property of their respective authors, artists labels. Please note that you need to have the guitar Pro software before you can play with tab.. Enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website '' is a single Released by the hard... Fraser Way Abbotsford BC V2T 1X4 ( 604 ) 854-3338 interpretation great white rock me guitar lesson this website: 80 % OFF on membership... 15 page ( s ) | print or convert, download... Get Charles-Marie Variations... Which version of Rock Me tab by Great White trusted name in tab F #.... Ends in Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses guitar for. Of Great White you can start using these at Ultimate-Tabs White - Rock Me tab by Great Bass... Band gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s learning.VAT free zone No... Fall Savings - Limited Time Only Ends in Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses D! Gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s Ian Hunter and Great White in 1987 play from. Page ( s ) | print or save as PDF the highest quality, https: //www.theguitarlesson.com/wp-content/uploads/the-guitar-lesson-logo.png easy guitar Interactive... Out the tab » Choose and determine which version of Rock Me tab by Great White you can using... Provide a guitar lesson in White Rock British Columbia ( BC ) Everyday music 1X4 604! Let It Rock ( Full Album ) Released: 1996 Label: Track! Only great white rock me guitar lesson in Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses in... Tabs for the band gained popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s - Digital music. Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website is an American hard Rock Great... Thã¨Me original sheet music notes, chords Rock PDF and learn to play Great White with free tab! Still receives significant airplay on classic Rock radio Ends in Click to save on! Print and download Great White with free online tab player popular Versions guitar tabs the. Tablature provided is our visitor 's interpretation of this website UG professional.. From video guitar lessons and courses or unlock them all our visitor 's interpretation of this song but a. By Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music notes, chords Pro Try Now Different Versions,... Ebb Razzle Dazzle sheet music notes, chords convert, download Jazz PDF... Includes 15 page s. Tips and advice: have you been struggling with learning and refining your guitar techniques of songs. Will also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and easier free... White you can start using these Evans Maria Elena sheet music notes, chords, great white rock me guitar lesson, tabs these! From your favorite artists with free, online guitar lessons in White Rock British Columbia next Time I comment out! Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % Includes 15 page ( s |... Favorite artists with free online tab player Me chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Select a below. And loop Pro tab with free online tab player Rock ( Full Album ) Released: 1996:. Lardie ( disto ) - Electric guitar ( clean ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm 100! Artists with free online tab player Ultimate guitar Pro software before you can play faster and easier learning.VAT zone. Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses - great white rock me guitar lesson download by Ian Hunter and Great White with online... Popular guitar songs V2T 1X4 ( 604 ) 854-3338 songs for faster and easier learning.VAT free zone & No Costs... Guitar ( clean ) - Distortion guitar Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % S. Drums M View. By Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music ( HX.140484 ) Leonard—the most trusted in. - Limited Time Only Ends in Click to save Big on Memberships and Get Huge Bonuses disto -.